Texas Fishing Forum

Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th!

Posted By: Texas Bass Couples

Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th! - 01/30/18 03:21 PM

The Texas Bass Couples Northeast Region starts the 2018 Season on Lake Fairfield on Sunday, February 11th! We have a great group that fishes with us and if you enjoy fishing and making great friends come join us!

We'll be doing registration on Saturday, February 10th at the Shady Oaks RV/Cabins on Hwy 84 from 4:00-5:00. I'm sure several of us will all go to dinner afterwards.
Sunday, we'll be at the boat ramp at Fairfield State Park by 5:30-6:00 am. First Cast will be safe light: Time TBD Membership fee (per couple): $35 Tournament entry fee: $100

NORTHEAST REGION:

February 11 Lake Fairfield, Fairfield State Park
March 4 Lake Palestine, The Villages
March 25 Bob Sandlin, Shiloh Lutheran Camp/Boat Ramp
April 15 Cypress Springs, Overlook Park
May 6 Cedar Creek, Log Cabin City Park
June 3 Richland Chambers, Oak Cove

We'd love to have you! Call if you have any questions!
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th! - 02/06/18 04:36 PM

ttt
Posted By: flexpress

Re: Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th! - 02/14/18 05:58 PM

ttt lets have some fun ....meet new folks you game I am
Posted By: crankbait745

Re: Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th! - 02/15/18 11:19 PM

My wife an I will be there. It will be our first time fishing with ya'll. She was glad you moved it to this weekend from last weekend.
Posted By: FlippinDocks745

Re: Texas Bass Couples, Northeast Region - Starts February 11th! - 02/18/18 10:39 PM

Y’all need to watch out for CrankbaitGirl. She’s a stick! She puts swimmers in the livewell!!
Good luck you two!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum