Texas Fishing Forum

Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River

Posted By: dearilw

Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/18/15 12:23 AM

banana https://vimeo.com/119441799 bouncy

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/20/15 08:25 PM

The TV Show airs on 07 different cable stations in AR & TX. on our websites KLFI Texarkana AR, ( NE TX ) KTSS Hope AR, ( SW AR ) KNTS Natchitoches LA, & KMCT West Monroe La.
We are working real hard to get enough Sponsors to help pay for it.
WE need a name Sponsor & a few 15 & 30 sec. WE then will be on Dish Hunt channel 266.
Thank for you kind words

Outdoor Challenges
Producer
Dearil Jackson
903-748-2437
email dearilw@aol.com
arklatexsportsman.com/
challengedoutdoorsmen.com/
Facebook
Posted By: Denny Crane

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/21/15 07:58 PM

It worked wonders, there are more people in the Spillway Creek tan I have ever seen. No open parking spots and someone every 20 feet on both sides!

Climbing trees, scaling the bluffs, chucking rocks, goofyness everywhere you look, and those are the fishermen.

Congrats!

DC

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/21/15 09:09 PM

WE were the only ones there for these 2 days. except the deer.
Posted By: I FISH 4

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/22/15 01:34 AM

Never been there when the parking lot full, or not able to fine a good area to fish. plan on going back up next week. I have been there when we were the only one on the river this year.
Posted By: Denny Crane

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/23/15 03:36 AM

There were numbers of people anxiously awaiting their turn in evening hole, all of it.....
Posted By: I FISH 4

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/23/15 08:54 PM

Look like two of are area are open,! that we got some fish out of.
Posted By: Bass_Bustin_Texan

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/24/15 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Denny Crane
It worked wonders, there are more people in the Spillway Creek tan I have ever seen.

Saturday afternoon it was the least packed area. 2 cars at 2-3pm.

There were some fly guys down way, but they must have walked up. One bait chunker in front of spillway and a couple walking along holding hands. I was shocked. I heard last weekend there was a volleyball game going on down there. Can't say I blame them, only grassy area in miles. smile

Now my "secret" hole I wanted to fish....was packed....15 deep that afternoon.

Weatherman was wrong again and the weather was great. Sun was shinning. People came out in groves about 10am when that blue sky started poking out.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Here a Video show filmed Beavers Bend on the lower Montain Fork River River - 02/24/15 01:59 PM

Enjoyed the video. Looks like a GREAT place to visit and fish. fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum