Texas Fishing Forum

Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!!

Posted By: Robert Hunter

Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/24/19 05:41 AM

If you have not seen the news. I would like everyone to keep Keith and Heather Barnes in their thoughts and prayers !!!! Their son Dawson who is by all counts my nephew by marriage was a bright and brilliant light in this world. He touched everyone he came into contact with. He had Division I scholarship offers for baseball,and beyond sports was a person this world will miss!! He had a love of the outdoors,hunting,baseball,people,and life. He could make anyone smile on the worst day with a simple introduction. For those in the metroplex area I’m sure most of y’all have heard. The services are Monday in Burleson. I urge everyone who can to wear centennial blue in his memory as many have done!! There is strong faith in this family his sister was deeply connected with him they should have been twins. I have prayed for her as much as anyone and it’s going to be a hard road ahead! I pray that faith will hold them strong now as a family!!So I ask your thoughts and prayers. This social community the only one I have that I know so many in please keep them in mind! So hard to believe when I was just saw him last weekend. We were talking about his offers for College, school starting Monday, and the upcoming Dove and deer season. This young man touched a lot of lives in this world
Thank you Robert Hunter
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/24/19 10:32 AM

Prayers sent for the family and friends! The Lord Jesus Christ has control! angel2
Posted By: cob

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/24/19 11:28 AM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: gar1970

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/24/19 04:33 PM

Prayers for the family
Posted By: Fishwfly

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/24/19 10:14 PM

Prayers for the family and everyone affected by this tragic and unexpected loss.
Posted By: R&K

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/29/19 12:05 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 08/29/19 03:20 AM

So sorry Robert, so hard to deal with this situation.
Posted By: Kenja

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 09/04/19 02:38 AM

prayers to all
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 09/04/19 02:50 AM

Prayers for all my friend. angel
Posted By: Robert Hunter

Re: Thoughts and prayers to a tragic loss to this world!!! - 12/05/19 04:55 AM

Just a little update for what happened family is doing as good as can be expected. I just know deer season is killing them. With The overflowing outflow of support and prayer they do seem to be moving forward!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum