Texas Fishing Forum

Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!!

Posted By: Robert Hunter

Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/03/18 04:04 PM

It has been nothing short of epic the last two weeks. You could go over 100 Mark in less than two hours. World class fly fishing at its peak. Used a big 1/O cone head clouser yesterday on the 8wt to keep the little sandbass at bay for a sec payed off. Caught some of the biggest sandbass of the year on it as well.
Posted By: Jesse10

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/03/18 11:17 PM

Nice report as always. Love your artistic background.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/03/18 11:25 PM

thumb You color well! banana
Posted By: formula462

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/04/18 02:22 AM

Robert gets all the good fish hookups because he uses the app "Fin"der
Posted By: didja getny

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/04/18 02:17 PM

Yep, it's the most wonderful time of the year! Way to go Robert!
Posted By: Capt. Mac

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/04/18 03:17 PM

Nice color selection but I'll have to get my grandaughter to show you how to stay inside the lines.
Nice fish buddy! The foirth pic is still my favorite. The only picture you wouldnt have to color over, you did'nt post it (?)
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/04/18 08:05 PM

Rober was hiding his location, that is why he colored it. Nice fish Robert.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/04/18 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Linecaster

Were aware, smile! banana

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/05/18 01:07 AM

I wouldn’t want anyone to see the hatchery in the background bolt it was on again today! my uncle has been threatening to come join for years. I actually took off tomorrow as well hope I don’t need to use my arm at work LOL.
Posted By: J-Moe

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/05/18 02:19 AM

Man, that's some awesome fishing Robert. thumb I'm jealous, as normal.
Posted By: Toolkitbros

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/12/18 05:55 PM

Awesome job, love you guys yacking it up and bringing the entire metro out. Then you have the nerve to wine about it being crowded lol.
Posted By: Toolkitbros

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/12/18 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Smurfs
Originally Posted By: Linecaster

Were aware, smile! banana

*We’re

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/13/18 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Toolkitbros
Awesome job, love you guys yacking it up and bringing the entire metro out. Then you have the nerve to wine about it being crowded lol.
Crowds have been as low as I have ever seen in 15 years. Not whining about any crowd actually shocked at the lack there of. Have a blessed day
Posted By: formula462

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/13/18 01:59 AM

What a Tool
Posted By: didja getny

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/13/18 10:37 PM

Toolkitbros, this is an open forum and all thoughtful posts are welcome. Make your point, but it will be better received without sarcasm and animosity.

I’ve reread the threads, the ones originally posted by Robert, to which you have commented. In none of the threads has Robert revealed his location(s).

You might have noticed that many of us are commenting in support of Robert. That’s because Robert is our friend. We like Robert. We appreciate, and look forward to, his posts. Neither Robert, nor anyone else who has posted on this thread, has done anything wrong here.

I would venture to guess that all of us who have commented on Robert’s threads agree with your underlying concern regarding site-specific posts. Unless you’re talking about an area like below Denison dam, an area everybody in north Texas and southern Oklahoma already knows about, site-specific posts are a bad idea. If you were to start a new thread to prompt a wider discussion on the subject, I think, assuming a polite tone, the endeavor would be well received and worthwhile.
Posted By: Linecaster

Re: Well I have some unbelievable video from the last two weeks and have not pulled off many pictures yet but here is a teaser!! - 04/14/18 01:03 PM

Agree with the above post. Banter is fun done in the right spirit. Snide comments are irritating and not fun. Robert is a genuine person willing to help out. Do not expect any serious fisherman to give up his prime spots to all and sundry. Brag about an accessible spot and it will be ruined in no time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum