Texas Fishing Forum

Forum admins

Posted By: preast

Forum admins - 11/05/17 02:06 PM

Without going and digging through posts, how do you figure out who the admins for a certain board are?
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 02:08 PM

look on the bottom of page
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 02:08 PM

Moderator: buda13, chickenman, don the angler, FattyMcButterpants, Fish Killer, J-2, Jons3825, NoconaBrian, RedSkeeter, Robbie Milam, Rockie Martin, rrhyne56, Toontroller, Uncle Zeek, Weekender

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 02:17 PM

Well duh, that's the dumbest thing I've ever posted... I guess I never look down there but vaguely remember seeing it now. So that's all of them? Thought there were more.

Thanks smurfs.
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 02:35 PM

thumb

also look at their avatar
Posted By: Turf Dawg

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 03:47 PM

I think Robin (rrhyne56) is the one for this forum

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 05:43 PM

Yep the avatar is what I remembered but didn't want to have to dig for them. I already PM'd Robin and just hadn't heard back. He has responded though.

But see, TreeBass is a "warden" but doesn't show up in the mods list. I knew there were more and wanted to know how to find them. That is, if "warden" means site mod. Maybe it wasn't such a dumb question after all. Anyway it looks like I found another one. Thx.

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Turf Dawg
I think Robin (rrhyne56) is the one for this forum

all the moderators monitor all sections for the most part, you just see more in certain areas.

I don't show up due to being an admin thumb

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: preast
Yep the avatar is what I remembered but didn't want to have to dig for them. I already PM'd Robin and just hadn't heard back. He has responded though.

But see, TreeBass is a "warden" but doesn't show up in the mods list. I knew there were more and wanted to know how to find them. That is, if "warden" means site mod. Maybe it wasn't such a dumb question after all. Anyway it looks like I found another one. Thx.

If there's an issue, you can always hit notify and that goes to ALL mod/admin staff, someone with get back to you a lot quicker as well. Remember, we are all volunteers, so work, family etc sometimes delays responses thumb

Re: Forum admins - 11/05/17 06:45 PM

Good to know. Appreciate it and your effort.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum