Texas Fishing Forum

New guide on Lake O The Pines

Posted By: Jesse Adams Professional Guide

New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/18/10 03:44 PM

I would like to invite everyone to visit my new web site www.LakeOthePinesGuide.com
Book your trip early, spring spawn in approaching and the big girls will be biting!
Posted By: PINESDABBER

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/18/10 06:13 PM

Good luck! Hope you do well.
Posted By: FroggerZack

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/19/10 02:15 AM

Cool!!! Good luck.
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide Marc Mitchell

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/19/10 02:05 PM

I want to wish you Good Luck in your guide service. LOP needs a good guide. If I here of anyone looking for a guide there I will send them your way. I like LOP just for something different good lake.

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/20/10 11:42 AM

Thanks Marc
Posted By: Lakeguide

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/20/10 09:46 PM

Good luck with your buisiness, LOP has a great park to camp in. Go there every Spring with the kids. Beautiful lake.
Posted By: smokingquack

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/21/10 03:37 AM

Excellent, user friendly, website. You should do very well for yourself.
Posted By: Bass Johnson

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/25/10 02:55 AM

That is one good looking website wink
Posted By: june-bug

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 02:58 AM

I don't get the $50.00 deposit for tackle ????? I have been on several guide trips and never heard of such a thing.Will there be a dollar amount deducted in addition to the day rate if you happen to get hung up and lose a trap or spinner bait? Dont want to bring my own "favorite" lure.I want to learn your favorite lure and use it.
Posted By: Bass Johnson

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 03:29 AM

I think he's talking more along the lines of expensive rods and reels not so much terminal gear and lures.

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 04:15 AM

Jason is right, This is for using rods and reels. I don't have any rod or reel sponsors, so it's hard for me to replace 1 or 2 rods or reels a trip. I provide high quality rods and high quality reels for a client to use if they choose to. My clients can use any baits or lures in my boat what ever is catching fish, and they don't own me a dime. I just ask if a client breaks a rod or reel and its not the fault of the actual rod or reel itself, please help me in replacing it. I'm not asking for the full replacement cost, just a few dollars to help me out. You are more then welcome to use any of my hard baits and soft plastics. I love to teach clients how to fish new techniques and baits.

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 04:20 AM

I would like to thank (Bass Johnson) for the awsome job he did on my website. I think he did an amazing job. He was so easy to work with, and knew what I was wanting after just talking to him for a few miniutes on the phone. He made it a very easy process. If you are looking for a good website designer give him a PM. You won't be disapointed.
Posted By: june-bug

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 04:31 AM

Thank's for the reply Jesese. That clears things up for me. Only been there once ,beautiful lake! May take you up on a trip next time up . Good luck !
Posted By: Bob Smith

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/26/10 12:57 PM

Originally Posted By: dennyo
Thank's for the reply Jesese. That clears things up for me. Only been there once ,beautiful lake! May take you up on a trip next time up . Good luck !

Jesse sounds like the real deal and I wish him luck. LOP was just about my most favorite lake when I lived in Texas. The overall quality of the fish and quantity made going to LOP just an all around enjoyable experience every time.
Good Luck, Jesse! thumb

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 02/27/10 03:37 AM

I went in and changed the wording on the site...I took out the deposit completly,
Hope this help,
Thank you guys for the positive comments
If ya'll ever need any information shoot me a pm
Posted By: BassMajician

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 03/01/10 02:28 PM

nice website !
Posted By: BridgeportGuide

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 03/01/10 03:10 PM

Good Luck and welcome to the club!
Posted By: limit 5

Re: New guide on Lake O The Pines - 03/02/10 02:33 AM

Hey Jesse,its been along time since I have seen ya,the last time I saw you,you still had the red Nitro,no more fire department or EMS,cant remember which,but anyway good luck on your new adventure,and tell Jeff at Plano GO TO WORK.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum