Texas Fishing Forum

trolling motor repair

Posted By: Twilliams

trolling motor repair - 03/17/22 05:36 PM

Can anyone suggest a good trolling motor repair shop in the San Antonio or south austin area. I am in blanco and need some work done on my ulterra
Posted By: ricochetrabbit

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/17/22 05:38 PM

What's going on with it? Maybe somebody could suggest a fix.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/17/22 07:58 PM

If you're not opposed to shipping it...Jones Trolling Motors helped me out a few years ago when I was in a bind.

https://jonestrollingmotor.com/

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/18/22 03:24 PM

It wont stow and wont even do a reset. Ive gone through all the trouble shooting I could find online.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/18/22 04:16 PM

have you tried completely disconnecting the power for a few hrs?

may trigger an auto setup/start cycle, no idea but has worked for me on other electronics.

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/18/22 09:18 PM

Well I had to take it off from the quick mount and have had it setting on my porch for a couple days lol i might hook it back up and try that.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/18/22 10:51 PM

Gulf Coast Trolling Motor. They are in the Fishing Tackle Unlimited store in the South Houston area. You may have no choice but to ship it to someone.
Posted By: Vetbassman

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/30/22 12:15 AM

Sir,
If you’d like. Call Boerne marine and talk to Mr. Carter he can help.
Posted By: gborg

Re: trolling motor repair - 03/30/22 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Twilliams
Can anyone suggest a good trolling motor repair shop in the San Antonio or south austin area. I am in blanco and need some work done on my ulterra

What does the remote say ? Will it power up ? Have you pushed the button on top of the troller head and the remote buttons at same time ?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum