Texas Fishing Forum

Juniper Cove Marina sold

Posted By: marschall

Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/15/21 11:05 AM

At Lake Whitney has been sold .
Posted By: boocat

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/15/21 01:47 PM

Thanks for the Whitney info. Any word on Uncle Gus?

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/15/21 02:02 PM

Just read in another post that Juniper Cove has been sold, that could be a good thing. Lots of potential.

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/16/21 10:56 AM

Just read in another post that Juniper Cove has been sold, that could be a good thing. Lots of potential. Yes it is way over due , and I'll just leave it at that LOL . Supposed to add 400 more slips . Would be so nice if they would open up another fishing barge also .

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/16/21 02:27 PM

WOW 400!
Posted By: TGalyon1

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/16/21 02:47 PM

marschall I see a possible move for you in your future.
Posted By: shellj22

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/17/21 04:56 PM

hopefull whitney will support one first class marina
Posted By: TRH (formerly xpress00)

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/18/21 07:45 PM

They need to update the boat ramp before adding more slips.... shakes your dang teeth out. Hard to pay $10 to put in on that thing.

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/19/21 10:22 AM

Hopefully the new owner will be more fisherman friendly !
Posted By: ToasterWEyes

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/19/21 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by TRH (formerly xpress00)
They need to update the boat ramp before adding more slips.... shakes your dang teeth out. Hard to pay $10 to put in on that thing.

Truth
Posted By: 361V

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/19/21 10:39 PM

400 more slips? Here comes another tornado! JK, but ya the previous owner was a pric…I mean unfriendly!

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 08/20/21 10:01 AM

but ya the previous owner was a pric…I mean unfriendly! That's putting it lightly ! I heard he might stick around and run it for a year .

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/24/21 06:21 PM

The Corp. is dragging their feet with engineerring stuff with the new owner. Wish it would just get done !
Posted By: on the fly

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/25/21 12:53 AM

Wish they would also do a yearly pass. They do need to fix the ramp but dont jinx it on the tornado . I only live 2 minutes from there pulling my boat.

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/26/21 10:38 AM

On the fly we must be neighbors !Our lake house is off Quarter horse on Lee street You ever see me driving my black Kawasaki Mule in the neighborhood say hello
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/26/21 11:24 AM

i doubt the 400 slips will happen, from my sources the corp on whitney will not issue anymore dock permits and they are trying to get less docks on the lake

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/28/21 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro xp
i doubt the 400 slips will happen, from my sources the corp on whitney will not issue anymore dock permits and they are trying to get less docks on the lake

This is what I heard as well about slips. Also heard corp is pulling lease rights for the property where Uncle Gus is/was. So if anything goes there, it will be corp operated.

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/28/21 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by marschall
On the fly we must be neighbors !Our lake house is off Quarter horse on Lee street You ever see me driving my black Kawasaki Mule in the neighborhood say hello

Marschall and On the fly...we are all neighbors I reckon. I'm in Lake Shadow.

Re: Juniper Cove Marina sold - 10/29/21 11:57 AM

Long as the new owner gets someone else to run it that is a people person . Both my neighbors and best friends work there part time .
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum