Texas Fishing Forum

Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders

Posted By: Rayzor

Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders - 07/08/21 06:00 PM

Does any know where to get the clear3-ring zip-loc storage bags for worm binders? I have of these bags that need to be replaced in several of my Academy H2O Magnum binders. Amazingly enough, Academy does not have these bags. I have also tried Tackle Warehouse and Bass Pro Shops.
Posted By: RPD

Re: Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders - 07/10/21 01:57 PM

I use these, you can purchase them form Amazon, I think they run about $16 for 10 of them they are very durable and for me a better way of storing plastics. Here's the name of them just google them on Amazon.

Binder Pencil Pouch with Zipper Pulls, Pencil Case with Rivet Enforced 3 Ring, 10 Pack 5 Colors
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders - 07/11/21 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by RPD

I use these, you can purchase them form Amazon, I think they run about $16 for 10 of them they are very durable and for me a better way of storing plastics. Here's the name of them just google them on Amazon.

Binder Pencil Pouch with Zipper Pulls, Pencil Case with Rivet Enforced 3 Ring, 10 Pack 5 Colors

Did the holes line up with the rings on your binder? I saw some that Office Max sells for $1.99 each but they didn't have any in stock. I found some others on Ebay that I hope will work out.

BTW - I HATE the stupid snap together closures of binder bags. They all ought to have the slide closers! So much quicker and more sure of closing!

Re: Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders - 07/11/21 10:27 AM

I dont use them with the old style worm bags, I made my own system with zip ties and like it a lot better

Re: Replacement Storage Bags for 3-ring Worm Binders - 07/13/21 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
Originally Posted by RPD

Did the holes line up with the rings on your binder? I saw some that Office Max sells for $1.99 each but they didn't have any in stock. I found some others on Ebay that I hope will work out.

BTW - I HATE the stupid snap together closures of binder bags. They all ought to have the slide closers! So much quicker and more sure of closing!

Walmart has them
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum