Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Tackle

Posted By: crankbait 1

Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 01:35 PM

Where besides Tackle Warehouse do you but your tackle Over the last few years I have used TW for all my tackle but lately since the Pandemic there shipping has gotten ridicules I do understand being behind and trying to fill orders but most places have overcome and are back to normal. When you place an order with TW and do not use 1 or 2 day shipping which cost an extra $11 and use standard shipping your order will not ship for 2 weeks AS the WOLF Brand Chill Guy Say PARTNER That's To Long. I'm not trying to stir the pot just making an observation and looking for another Fishing Tackle company to spend my money.
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 01:52 PM

land big fish, always has 20% off coupons
hook up tackle
tackle trap
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 01:56 PM

Sportsman’s Outfitters
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 02:32 PM

90% of my product is ordered through Lure Parts Online.
Posted By: n2ratfishin

Re: Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 03:29 PM

The Tackle Trap has always been a good source.
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Fishing Tackle - 04/28/21 08:14 PM

EBay
Posted By: Dogfish_Jones

Re: Fishing Tackle - 05/06/21 03:29 PM

Buying just tackle, TW and BPS are my two go to places. My reels I usually get from Sportsman Outfitters. Humminbirds stuff from Hodges Marine or Scheels when they run a great sale.
I check out Landbigfish, The tackle Trap but they have been very low or out of stock this past year on many things.
I still go by my local tackle shop and buy from them as I walk through and look at things. I will always see something I think will catch fish.....usually doesn't but that may be my fault more than the lures.
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum