Texas Fishing Forum

My Green Outdoors?

Posted By: Whaler-170

My Green Outdoors? - 03/05/21 07:24 PM

Anyone bought from them? How are they to deal with?
Posted By: TomRom

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/05/21 07:36 PM

If they are a board sponsor on Bass Boat Central which I think they are, then they would be good to deal with. The owner of Bass Boat Central does a good job on vetting the sponsors. I have bought from many of them and all have been great.
Posted By: badgrandad

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/06/21 11:44 AM

I bought my trolling motor from them a couple months ago and was really pleased. The guy who owns it was from Texas and moved to another State but if you call the number you deal with him directly.
Posted By: choclabdog

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/07/21 03:55 AM

I have bought several high dollar items from him(Kevin). He runs a good company. I have never had an issue.

Alan
Posted By: C130

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/07/21 09:52 PM

I’ve used them a couple of times, no complaints whatsoever.
Posted By: Jimbo

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/08/21 01:36 PM

I thought this was about windmill farms or electric cars?
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/08/21 02:00 PM

Friend of mine bought a graph from them a few months ago. Got it in a couple of days without issue.
Posted By: Whaler-170

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/10/21 01:38 PM

I placed a large order a week ago on Tuesday night and knew one item was on back order. I received order confirmation and a invoice via email then nothing else. I tried to call and sent emails Friday morning to verify in stock and a possible ship date with no response. Finally Sunday evening I found Kevin’s email and sent him a message, within a hour he replied with ship date and tracking info and verified the back ordered item (asking if I wanted to keep it active). All in stock items arrived Monday via UPS. Great customer service from the owner, I assume my order was just overlooked by a employee as far as communication goes. Just wanted to share my thoughts, thanks for all of y’all’s response.
Posted By: TDR2

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/10/21 05:10 PM

Bought my Ultrex from there and it was a great transaction.
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: My Green Outdoors? - 03/10/21 06:09 PM

I've purchased multiple items from them over the years. Humminbird Helix, Garmin Livescope bundle, Minn Kota onboard charger. All easy quick transactions. Seem to be a good company.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum