Texas Fishing Forum

Big River Guad Mix Out West!

Posted By: jagg

Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/01/20 04:38 PM

Well, as usual I was catching the little guys while Ms D was pulling in the river monsters! I’ll keep at it. Gotta change one day, right?! flame
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/01/20 05:30 PM

Family fun and catching fish. Awesome video Torry and keep em coming. cheers

Side Note: Also nice Guadalupe Bass Sunny D. Do not know where you were fishing but a good chance that there is not Catch&Release Guadalupe Bass for that water body. 15" minimal length for the Guadalupe Bass. Check the records. If one has not be posted or if your's beats the length of a current C&R record I would submit that fish. Again awesome catch by Sunny D. thumb
Posted By: 361V

Re: Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/02/20 11:56 PM

Beautiful water. What river?
Posted By: Curt0407

Re: Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/03/20 12:41 AM

Pretty country and some nice looking fish. thumb

Re: Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/04/20 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
Family fun and catching fish. Awesome video Torry and keep em coming. cheers

Side Note: Also nice Guadalupe Bass Sunny D. Do not know where you were fishing but a good chance that there is not Catch&Release Guadalupe Bass for that water body. 15" minimal length for the Guadalupe Bass. Check the records. If one has not be posted or if your's beats the length of a current C&R record I would submit that fish. Again awesome catch by Sunny D. thumb

Appreciate it, Chuck! Currently trying to pull together enough pics to send in to get the C&R record but I’m pretty sure they’ll be a bit too fuzzy. Oh well, gonna have to try and get another big one on and take lots of clear pics next time.

Re: Big River Guad Mix Out West! - 08/04/20 07:16 AM

Definitely appreciate the kind words and support, y’all!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum