Texas Fishing Forum

GHOST T M

Posted By: harvey walker

GHOST T M - 07/16/20 01:10 PM

Ok they been out long enough what do you think of them. I you have one tell us the good and bad about it.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: GHOST T M - 07/16/20 09:49 PM

Bad, I don't have one, good, its on order. Im interested in this thread but I am also already committed.

Re: GHOST T M - 07/18/20 01:03 PM

?
Posted By: deucer02

Re: GHOST T M - 07/18/20 07:52 PM

????
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: GHOST T M - 07/19/20 04:13 AM

I get tired of writing reviews, so...I’ve had mine since thanksgiving, zero complaints and would def buy it again. Just make sure you do the calibrations properly and check for magnetic interference before mounting the TMC puck.
Posted By: D Egge

Re: GHOST T M - 07/25/20 11:02 AM

Pro's - Everything you ever wanted in a trolling motor. Quiet, powerful, sips battery, very accurate spot lock. I think best on market.
Con's - Price, only integrates with Lowrance Live and Carbons, (although the integrated ducer works good on a HDS 3) when installing the hydraulic assist cylinder do not use the washers. They have increased the cylinder size so you dont need them but they haven't put an addendum in the install sheet.
Love mine, went from an Ultrex to a Ghost for the integration into my Live and Carbon units.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: GHOST T M - 07/25/20 12:21 PM

works great with my Lowrance Ti2 graphs. love mine. I think the best part compared to the ultrex is the fact there are no steering cables, so the wiring lays flat and not all over the top of my bow graphs. It is slightly less noisy. about the only benefits. go with whatever one is best suited for your fishing electronics. to add: spot lock is more stable with the GHOST. it wanders a lot less than the ultrex I had before it.
Posted By: Holzer

Re: GHOST T M - 07/28/20 08:04 PM

This is my next purchase. But I've had troubles finding the length of shaft that I want.
Everything I see is shorties for the bass boats.
Posted By: bigfishwilb

Re: GHOST T M - 07/29/20 02:33 AM

They only currently come in 47 inch shaft. I think Lowrnce is projecting 60 inch next. I love mine. Wouldn't get nothing but this. It's much quieter than MK for certain.

Had mine on since March. Great buy!
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: GHOST T M - 07/29/20 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by bigfishwilb
They only currently come in 47 inch shaft. I think Lowrnce is projecting 60 inch next. I love mine. Wouldn't get nothing but this. It's much quieter than MK for certain.

Had mine on since March. Great buy!

I contacted Lowrance a few weeks ago about a 60" model. They told me this fall.
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: GHOST T M - 07/29/20 12:42 PM

I love my Ghost. Very well built and the spot lock is great for crappie fishing and I can still sneak through the timber using the foot control. Very quiet too.

Here is a tip - call Brig Hennessy from Hennesy Outdoors to get yours because he has the best price and no sales tax and free shipping. 309-253-2784 and tell him Ron Duran sent you and ask for his best price which should be less than his website price.

Re: GHOST T M - 07/31/20 12:31 PM

Sounds like I can put this on my (want list), very few negative post.
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: GHOST T M - 07/31/20 01:15 PM

Yes sounds like a awesome trolling moto
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum