Texas Fishing Forum

FAIRFIELD

Posted By: harvey walker

FAIRFIELD - 07/09/20 02:26 PM

Has anyone been there in the last two weeks, a friend said that that the bass fishing is real good now.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/09/20 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by harvey walker
Has anyone been there in the last two weeks, a friend said that that the bass fishing is real good now.

For future reference; no one on this or probably any other forum is going to tell you fishing is real good on any lake.
Posted By: Vogey

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/10/20 01:13 AM

Rayzor...Not totally true...I tell you how the bluegill fishing is almost every week in detail on Fayette lake with pictures and videos. (In the bluegill section of this forum) A lot of people have shared info with me & I want to share back. Now, bass fisherman my be a little more secretive...

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/10/20 02:10 PM

Well if some one wants to know about a lake around my area i will tell them what I know is going on. I would not tell them my best spots on baits but just general information like it good or it sucks . Before I drive a couple hours to fish a lake i like to know I have a good chance to catch some fish. I not the one that's wants to know your honey hole like some on the forum.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/10/20 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Vogey
Rayzor...Not totally true...I tell you how the bluegill fishing is almost every week in detail on Fayette lake with pictures and videos. (In the bluegill section of this forum) A lot of people have shared info with me & I want to share back. Now, bass fisherman my be a little more secretive...

If anyone knows Fayette Steve aka Vogey does. Always enjoy his videos and post. Lot's of fishing advice is shared on all of his post thumb

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/10/20 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Vogey

Thanks for your posts, dude!
Posted By: fivebites

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/11/20 05:56 PM

bass fisherman my be a little more secretive...

LOL! Vogey...that's like saying Hillary is a little bit of a liar!

Vogey, what's the netter situation at Fayette?
Posted By: Rich12

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/14/20 09:20 PM

Fish are biting like crazy over on the other guys lake.

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/14/20 11:28 PM

You should have been here yesterday!
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/15/20 11:28 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: FAIRFIELD - 07/15/20 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
[Linked Image]

Is that Kurth?