Texas Fishing Forum

Fish with a Pro !

Posted By: jimrb

Fish with a Pro ! - 06/22/20 09:04 PM

Clark Wendlandt, James Niggemeyer, Ray Hanselman, Jay Yelas, Alton Jones, Alton Jones JR, Frank Talley, Bill Wilcox, Brian Hughes, Jimmy Houston, Scott Canterbury, Keith Combs, Clay Dyer, all of these anglers have donated a fishing day with them in our CAST for Kids Foundation annual fundraising gala. Because of COVID-19 restrictions, our gala is being held virtual and online in 2020. We would love your support by going online and checking out the many items we have available today through Tuesday, June 30. A bid can be placed on any of these anglers today. We will have a live program Tuesday, June 30 at 7:30 PM on our CAST for Kids Foundation Facebook page and website. See the auction link on our website. www.castforkids.org.
My sincere thanks!
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Fish with a Pro ! - 06/23/20 12:03 AM

I think this is the link for it...kind of hidden, but I was able to dig through it all.

https://one.bidpal.net/waco/browse/all
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Fish with a Pro ! - 06/23/20 01:46 PM

Wow those are some Great anglers!! Fishing with Jimmy Houston on his private lake in OK would be incredible!
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Fish with a Pro ! - 06/23/20 07:06 PM

There's a few on there that would be a great time for sure...

Bill Wilcox local celebrity
James N & Keith C all around great anglers
Private lake with Roland M
Clay Dyer fishing with an absolute inspiration
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Fish with a Pro ! - 06/24/20 11:50 AM

I've bid on a couple of them! Would be awesome just to share the boat much less that you get to actually Fish as well!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum