Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Records Applications On Hold!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/05/20 04:15 AM

According to the Texas Parks&Wildlife Website Anglers Recognition Program. All fishing record applications will be on hold. The application dead line will also be waived during this period. This is the result of the Corona Virus ! eeks
Posted By: Laker One

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/05/20 12:45 PM

Saw this coming! Any idea how long the program will be on hold? noidea

Got a feeling a lot of State Agencies will be letting employees and programs go due to budget short falls! eeks
Posted By: Osbornfishing

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/05/20 12:51 PM

I received an email from Ron yesterday. He said to go ahead and mail in applications, but they would not be processed until the headquarters opens back up. He did not give an estimate on when that would be.

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/05/20 08:56 PM

Thanks Barry. I sent Ron a email earlier and you just answered my question! cheers

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/05/20 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Osbornfishing
I received an email from Ron yesterday. He said to go ahead and mail in applications, but they would not be processed until the headquarters opens back up. He did not give an estimate on when that would be.

Got my reply from Ron! Keep sending em in and he will get to them sooner or later! He stated he will eventually catch up! thumb

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/06/20 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing

Got my reply from Ron! Keep sending em in and he will get to them sooner or later! He stated he will eventually catch up! thumb

I have 4 pending state records setting on his desk, so I hope it is sooner lol.
bolt
Posted By: JohnF67

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/06/20 12:20 PM

This isn't actually COVID related, they're just trying to get through the backlog you two have submitted. flehan

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/06/20 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by JohnF67
This isn't actually COVID related, they're just trying to get through the backlog you two have submitted. flehan

I totally agree!
lol_2

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/06/20 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One

I totally agree!
lol_2

You guys are funny. Thanks for the posts. I told Ron at TPWD, that if he thinks it is bad now, just wait till I retire. roflmao

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/08/20 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Laker One

I totally agree!
lol_2

You guys are funny. Thanks for the posts. I told Ron at TPWD, that if he thinks it is bad now, just wait till I retire. roflmao

Wish I could retire. I have a long ways to go! hammer
Posted By: V-Bottom

Re: Fishing Records Applications On Hold! - 05/09/20 05:44 AM

Thanx for the info.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum