Texas Fishing Forum

James Niggemeyer

Posted By: Rayzor

James Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 02:29 AM

When was the last time James Niggemeyer entered a real tournament? Or is he just Strike King's studio fisherman that only fishes private lakes "around Walnut Springs"?
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 02:35 AM

Don't have a clue, could not care less.But I do really enjoy his contributions here and on TV.

Why don't you just PM him?
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
When was the last time James Niggemeyer entered a real tournament? Or is he just Strike King's studio fisherman that only fishes private lakes "around Walnut Springs"?

Seriously?
Posted By: senko9S

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 03:44 AM

dumb post for sure...
Posted By: RMOROTT21

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 03:58 AM

He had really good finish at Flw cup couple years ago on ouachita I would say thats as real tournament as it gets
Posted By: 361V

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 04/30/20 11:16 AM

If that’s all/what he is I’m still envious!
laugh
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/01/20 04:44 PM

Kind of a shorter season so far: Nothing wrong with this i'm sure many more..Not a lot of anglers fishing tournaments at this time. Go to do what you have to do..

https://www.flwfishing.com/anglers/james-niggemeyer-176729
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by River Man

Silly post! Get a life...

You been cooped up too long lol
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by basscaster46
Originally Posted by River Man

Silly post! Get a life...

You been cooped up too long lol

Obviously we all have...still no excuse for theses types of comments about a professional fisherman on any forum.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 11:10 AM

I think James has been a very good contributor on this forum. Not sure where the attack is coming from. Since you asked it looks like he just missed a check in the last FLW tournament that was fished.
Posted By: Costa Plente

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 12:33 PM

Met him at Fork a few years ago. He stopped to talk with me for awhile. Really nice guy and I really enjoy his post.
Posted By: GTrigg

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 12:52 PM

James has been fishing the FLW Series and had a top 10 finish at their last stop on Lake Martin before COVID 19 hit and shut things down. He also does a vlog each day of tournament week starting with first day of practice. Check out his YouTube channel (James Niggemeyer Fishing) and see what these guys endure to chase their passion for competitive fishing.
Posted By: n_fish

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 08:30 PM

And has won over a million dollars fishing.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 08:59 PM

I have seen his truck at Fork 2-3 times recently,..he maybe guiding,.... fish
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/02/20 09:14 PM

Just not sure why the OP wanted to come on here and badmouth James. Regardless of his pro status, he is helpful and working to grow the sport. I enjoy his content here and on TV.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/05/20 02:26 AM

One of the nicest guys you can meet, but I guess you haven’t so you post some [censored] like this, LOL
Posted By: BMCD

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/05/20 12:34 PM

I don't care what he fishes seems like a good person.
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/05/20 08:37 PM

I have known James for at least 15 years and he is a great man and a very good fishermen, who is willing to share his secrets with anyone who will take the time to read his posts and articles.
Posted By: Mgfan58

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/10/20 06:54 PM

I really enjoy his videos and sharing his knowledge. Not a single complaint from me. Hope he keeps it up.
Posted By: texasfisherman1

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/10/20 07:06 PM

To answer your question precisely, March 18th FLW Circuit....The MOST recent Pro "serious" tournament held.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/10/20 07:07 PM

I've never heard anything but good things about James Niggemeyer.
Posted By: 5-20

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/10/20 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
laugh

What is your point or purpose for asking this type of question?
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/10/20 08:48 PM

One of the nicest, non-drama, professional anglers you will ever meet! Covid has a lot of stuff shut down right now. I've seen James at Tawakoni recently. He fishes all over. I like the no drama guys.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/11/20 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
One of the nicest, non-drama, professional anglers you will ever meet! Covid has a lot of stuff shut down right now. I've seen James at Tawakoni recently. He fishes all over. I like the no drama guys.

this ^^^^
Posted By: 9094

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/11/20 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by 361V
laugh

Me too! I used to get to fish that private lake before the owner passed away. It is a treat!
I have met James once and he was super nice.
Posted By: 921 Phoenix

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/11/20 03:42 AM

James is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I hope he doesn't see this post.
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/11/20 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
James is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I hope he doesn't see this post.

He probably has if he comes on here much, and did not dignify the question with a reply. He WON"T see a PM from the OP asking him directly.
Posted By: 361V

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/11/20 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
So true!!! If you see James throw himself down on the deck and start screaming and yelling he has tripped and probably hurt himself!!! laugh
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/13/20 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

Same here. I like his videos too! That’s a big deal, cause I don’t like many at all, but his are always great.
Posted By: Big C

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/15/20 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson

Same here. I like his videos too! That’s a big deal, cause I don’t like many at all, but his are always great.

Yea, a big plus one here, as well. I've followed him here and elsewhere for years. I like his videos and his most recent ones are top flight. A couple of weeks ago, I finally had the opportunity to fish with him on Twok and Fork. He is one of the nicest guys around. As to his tournament skills, he's won a 1,000,000 dollars more than I ever have.
Posted By: GMTK

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/18/20 10:06 PM

Big C. You're wrong. He's won upwards of 1.1 mil. Which is 1.1 mil more than I have won...

Dude is a stick and overall great guy. Not sure why OP has a grudge.
Posted By: Big C

Re: James NJames Niggemeyer - 05/19/20 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by GMTK
Big C. You're wrong. He's won upwards of 1.1 mil. Which is 1.1 mil more than I have won...

Dude is a stick and overall great guy. Not sure why OP has a grudge.

Depends on how you count it. He's a great stick in any case and a really nice guy. I'm not his accountant and when I was fishing with him, I wasn't presumptuous enough to ask, "Hey, James. How much have you won in tournaments over the years." Nor do I know why the OP appears to have an issue with the guy.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum