Texas Fishing Forum

Zebco

Posted By: SeanV14

Zebco - 03/16/20 05:14 PM

Say what you will about Zebco....BUT, I broke a slingshot rod while fishing and they are sending me a free replacement. NO questions asked, no run-around. Nothing, except: "Where do we send the new one?"

They have earned my business. I will continue to use them, especially for my light-to medium duties like bass and sunnies/crappie. Hell, I may get an 808 or 880 and use for carp and drum.....

sb

Re: Zebco - 03/16/20 05:26 PM

Incidentally, I have a cpl of zebco 33s that have been put thru hell and back in fresh and saltwater. They have been good to me and easy for the boy and wife to use. Picked up a 404 for the wife's ugly stick. She caught a few this weekend on that rig.

My nephew uses an 808 all the time for catfish and sheepies down on the coast....been real good to him.

Just thoughts that crossed me mind after the GREAT customer service by them today.

sb
Posted By: Tommar

Re: Zebco - 03/20/20 02:17 AM

I started out probably 45 plus years ago with the old Zebco 33 like so many others. Bought it at a hardware store.

Many fond memories.

Still have that reel somewhere. I need to pull it out and get a new rod for it. fish

Re: Zebco - 03/20/20 02:24 AM

So, I was expecting a rod.

Nope, rod and reel ready to fish. Zebco is the real deal.

Earned a customer for life.

sb

Re: Zebco - 03/23/20 02:08 PM

[Linked Image]

Posted this elsewhere, but it belongs in this thread, too.

First cast with the combo that Zebco sent to me resulted in this little bass. An auspicious start.

sb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum