Texas Fishing Forum

Manual - Learn How to use your Helix Units.

Posted By: Capt Craig

Manual - Learn How to use your Helix Units. - 03/09/20 06:18 PM

As a Charter Captain, I spend 250 plus days a year on the water. For the last 10 years I have been teaching hundreds of "On The Water" training classes on client's boats teaching them how to get the most from their Humminbird Helix (and Core) units. While not everyone can make it to Corsicana, Texas for a class on their boat, they can get the same information in a easy to understand manual that teaches anglers how to setup and interpret their units. Even brand new users can easily set up their units and know what settings do what.

Stop guessing and wasting time! My manual will teach you to easily and quickly learn what you need to know and how to read the screens to know what is going on under the water's surface. You spent hundreds and maybe thousands purchasing and installing equipment that frustrates you and leaves you guessing.

My manual will walk you through step by step and make you more confident on the water.

Cost of my manual is $40.00 mailed to you in the US. You can pay with Paypal and send the money to craig.copeland@att.net and it will generate an order to ship. All manuals are mailed out next day. THousands of people have used my manual to be more productive on the water.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum