Texas Fishing Forum

Livescope problem?

Posted By: Dang_ol

Livescope problem? - 03/02/20 01:46 AM

So last weekend I used my livescope to catch crappie and never really zoomed it out. This weekend while bass fishing I noticed screen does not look the same as others I have seen posted and looked through setting and not sure how to fix it. If someone could give me an idea what I’m missing. I am tryouts big to post a pic, but in case I does not work. If I’m sitting in say 8’ and screen forward view is set to 40’, it will be trying to show depth at 40’ to be 20-30’ deep. On the set up I have it on 1

Attached picture EC6617B9-402C-4E3E-A3B5-4AD4626AF8F8.png
Attached picture 22D9CD6C-B82F-4FBF-9E80-8E2F3D30B6ED.jpeg
Posted By: Crappie Cat

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/05/20 01:54 AM

It appears to be pitch angle
press ,menu, sonar setup, installation should be there
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/05/20 02:37 AM

I think your AHRS is off. You can always restore defaults. I don't know where you are located but if you are around Lake Fork PM me and I can get it right for you.

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/05/20 06:04 PM

I’m located in Houston, I will look at the AHRS, and pitch angle. I have also talked to Garmin. Next time I’m on water I have to take more screen shots for them, said if they could not figure it out they would send me a new transducer to try.

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/05/20 06:44 PM

Went and looked at settings, AHRS was on, don’t see any pitch angle in none of settings unless I’m missing it somewhere. I have never really missed with setting but reset it to default. Will try again next weekend.
Thanks for help.
Posted By: Cameron

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/06/20 01:36 AM

I hope the restore defaults work for you! Let us know how it works out

Re: Livescope problem? - 03/13/20 10:52 PM

Will finally was as able to get boat back in the water today, looks like after talking no to Garmin, resetting to defaults and uploaded to newest update the unit is reading a lot better.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum