Texas Fishing Forum

New Grapevine Marina

Posted By: BrianTx01

New Grapevine Marina - 01/13/20 01:06 AM

I saw a horrifying site today. It looks like they are constructing a new marina at the former Lakeview South Ramp on lake Grapevine. 4 major Marina's on such a small lake is hardly reasonable. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this project.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: New Grapevine Marina - 01/13/20 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by BrianTx01
I saw a horrifying site today. It looks like they are constructing a new marina at the former Lakeview South Ramp on lake Grapevine. 4 major Marina's on such a small lake is hardly reasonable. I was wondering if anyone had any information on this project.

I am good with it more structure to fish. But I only fish weekdays, so I am good with it.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: New Grapevine Marina - 01/13/20 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by BrianTx01

Why is that horrifying? Do you have a phobia of marinas
Posted By: PowerLizard

Re: New Grapevine Marina - 01/13/20 05:06 PM

The 3 current marinas are all owned by the same company. There is no competition in providing boats slips on Lake Grapevine.
Will the new marina be independently operated?
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: New Grapevine Marina - 01/14/20 03:07 PM

I don't mind another marina but that location is interesting. Going to be out in the wind from either direction and is going to be pretty bouncy in the summer time with the wakes. With that being said that marina will have the best slip fishing. Deep water on the mainlake and not back in a cove. Drop a jig down and hang on LOL
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum