Texas Fishing Forum

mounting deploy and stow troller

Posted By: gborg

mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/09/19 07:40 PM

Anyone have a success story with regard to above referenced title. Looking to mount troller, however, hesitant to mount directly to boat. Anyone purchase a mounting bracket and if so, plz advise where .
Any and all replies are greatly appreciated. Minn Kota, Ulterra , 24 volt system being placed on Nautic Star 2110 sport. Replacing a Minn Kota , Terrova, 24 volt system.
Posted By: RBDavis3591

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/09/19 08:42 PM

For our Ulterra 24V 60 inch shaft my friend mounted a Minn Kota RTA 17 Riptide Composite Quick Release Bracket (ST and SP Motors) on our boat that was purchased through Amazon for $65.96.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/10/19 01:56 AM

I had this quick release mount on my older terrova and now my new ulterra.

https://www.amazon.com/MinnKota-185...se+bracket&qid=1570672317&sr=8-5

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/10/19 11:09 AM

Thank you both !
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/10/19 01:01 PM

Check out the LiftSaver Trolling Motor Mount at www.liftsavertmmount.com and look at the LS Plus which should fit your needs.

I am the guy who created and makes them so shoot me a PM or call me at 469-853-5389 if you have any questions.
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/11/19 03:07 PM

Check out FishFighter quick release mounting. They are similar to Minn Kota's but a whole lot stouter.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/11/19 06:21 PM

How did you have your Terrova mounted? It should be a direct replacement for the Terrova. For me, I have never had an issue with the TM and trailer whether loading or unloading so I just mounted it directly to the boat like I had my Terrova. I fish solo primarily and I never want to let it slide into the water to find that I forgot to move the mount and now can deploy to recall the boat to the shore.

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/12/19 02:00 PM

Thanks one and all . I purchased one online via the input received.
Posted By: photofishin

Re: mounting deploy and stow troller - 10/14/19 12:35 PM

I purchased a mounting kit while at BPS when I purchased my XI5 for my 20ft Seafox 200XT bay boat. The mounting kit wouldn't allow the trolling motor to align properly (SGREM did the installation) so we mounted it directly to the boat.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum