Texas Fishing Forum

tackle warehouse

Posted By: STRATOS 278DC

tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 01:38 PM

Has anyone on here ever had any issues with orders from tackle warehouse. What is the best web site for ordering fishing tackle.
Posted By: greenen

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 01:45 PM

Couple of orders a year for me to TW. Never any issues.
Posted By: Daniel Schindler

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 02:00 PM

Order a lot from them, never had an issue
Posted By: LJackson

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 02:02 PM

I use TW and fishusa. https://www.fishusa.com/. I have not had any trouble with either one.
Posted By: Mallison22

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 03:10 PM

Just had a order where TW short shipped me an item. Sent them a mail, and they couldn't have done more to resolve it. Responded immediately and sent the missing item the next day. They have been great.
Posted By: Grumpymedic

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 03:52 PM

TW has been awesome to us! They offer 10% off to active Military/Vets which really helps you when shopping for electronics and higher end items.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 04:23 PM

I've bought countless thousands of $ of lures, reels and line from TW. Never had any issues. They're the best in the biz, imo.
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/26/19 05:23 PM

I agree with above about TW - one of the best in the business. I also like Land Big Fish - http://www.landbigfish.com/ - very similar to TW, offers discount weekends like TW, military discount (maybe 11%) - just another resource that maybe has different things on sale than TW.
Posted By: sdavis24

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/27/19 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by Daniel Schindler
Order a lot from them, never had an issue
Posted By: Coolarrow

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/27/19 03:13 AM

Long time user of TW. Never an issue and they will ship to me anywhere I’m at! I can be working out of state and need tackle and it on its way! Awesome
Posted By: adchunts

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/27/19 11:39 PM

Most of the tackle in my boat came from TW. Have ordered many thousands of $$$ from them with no issues.
Posted By: Nekro

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/28/19 03:23 PM

Never had an issue with TW. Also the 10% military/LE discount is what keeps me going back. Shipping is quick.
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/28/19 11:32 PM

I really like Tackle Warehouse. I have bought bunches from them, also. One time a package of lures did not show up on my front porch, even though notifications said it had been delivered. TW replaced the entire order. Kudos.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: tackle warehouse - 04/29/19 12:43 PM

Awesome business with great customer service! woot
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/03/19 08:40 PM

Tacklewarehouse and land big fish are the best
Posted By: BCOU

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/05/19 10:54 PM

There are times that I've had part of a shipment back ordered, so make sure and read the fine print when you order.....but Tackle Warehouse is fantastic.
Posted By: RBDavis3591

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/06/19 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Grumpymedic
TW has been awesome to us! They offer 10% off to active Military/Vets which really helps you when shopping for electronics and higher end items.

TW has also offered in past years 15% off for their Memorial Day sale plus the 10% military discount. Don't know if that will happen this year.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/06/19 03:34 PM

No issues and always a 10% discount to Vets.
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/08/19 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by STRATOS 278DC
Has anyone on here ever had any issues with orders from tackle warehouse. What is the best web site for ordering fishing tackle.

Originally Posted by STRATOS 278DC

None whatsoever they great to deal with also land big fish is a top notch tackle supplier.
Posted By: RBDavis3591

Re: tackle warehouse - 05/24/19 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by RBDavis3591
Originally Posted by Grumpymedic

TW has also offered in past years 15% off for their Memorial Day sale plus the 10% military discount. Don't know if that will happen this year.

Received email from Tackle Warehouse stating they are offering the additional military discount.

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum