Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Boat Cover

Posted By: Lazy Ike

Bass Boat Cover - 04/13/18 03:08 AM

Need to get new coverfor my old p2 [19ft] Any suggestions.Brands experiences, buget max $275. Thanks for input
Posted By: Roller22

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/16/18 08:58 PM

I used Nolans Tops for my bass boat a few years ago. Not sure if they are still in the business but they come to your place and make the cover to fit your boat. Mine cost $400 for a 19ft Ranger
Posted By: RogerC

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/16/18 09:08 PM

You might give these guys a try. I have used them before and they hold up against the Texas sun for a decent amount of time, depending on the quality you purchase.

https://www.empirecovers.com/boat-covers.aspx

Roger
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/17/18 01:06 PM

I bought one several years ago from Cabelas for my Z7. It was a decent cover for keeping it covered at night on the road. I never trailered with it.
Posted By: Lazy Ike

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/17/18 04:17 PM

Thanks guys for replies, looking at empire covers.Need some in the budget, but uv,&waterproof. Gonna spend hard earned $$ and get bench recovered, so wanna take care of it. THANKS AGAIN.
Posted By: Jumpin J

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/17/18 05:59 PM

Probably wont get a custom cover that cheap, most range $700.-$800. Bass Pro has fitted covers on the shelf for that price range. The difference is whether they'll hold up to trailering.
Posted By: 09wingates

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/19/18 06:25 PM

I got a Carver cover for my Nitro last year. Fits really well and was under $300 if I remember right.
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Bass Boat Cover - 04/19/18 08:11 PM

Go to a boat dealership and see if you can get one of the covers they get their boats shipped to them in. That should tide you over until you can get a used one somewhere in your budget.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum