Texas Fishing Forum

To Whom it may concern

Posted By: Bruce's

To Whom it may concern - 02/20/18 11:33 PM

If that was you bank fishing yesterday. Sorry! Due to the high winds. And heavy rains. I was hugging the shoreline to get back to the ramp. I never seen you till it was to late.
You waved i waved back. I didn't realize you had lines out till it was to late. I remember your car and what you looked like. I will replace your line and weights. And take you fishing one day
Just pm me the info where it was ,what your car looks like and we will go to the lake for a trip if you like.
Bruce
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/20/18 11:50 PM

Very cool Bruce thumb
Posted By: BMCD

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 12:05 AM

U ran over his lines...and u you think hes gonna spend a day with u. smile please video the interaction. Just messing around, hopefully he takes u up on the offer.
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 12:07 AM

Looks like it was new braid.

Or i picked it, up will in the creek
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 01:36 AM

Great gesture!
Posted By: Chief262

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 02:16 AM

Grapevine, white car? PM me for a date and time if I'm right!
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 03:04 AM

Lake Worth, under 820 bridge, thanks bro'..
biker
Posted By: dk2429

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/21/18 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.

biker

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Made my night! That's funny stuff right there.

You're a good man Bruce!
Posted By: Skunked Again Fishing

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/23/18 12:30 PM

Bruce,
That was me and I had 3 Stella's that was pulled into the lake laugh. Just kidding, it wasn't me.

I'm sure I've done too many-a-times, and didn't even realize it. You're a good man for bringing it up.
Posted By: gar1970

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/24/18 07:36 AM

Nice gesture! I had 2 game wardens on amistad come do a safety check while my wife and i were fishing for catfish in a small cove. Not only did they run into my anchored boat they ran over 3 of my lines. Their prop peeled off about 50yrds of 100lb power pro from each of my 3 reels and finally got cut. Not even an apology from them. After the did their check they started the motor to leave and i had to tell them to shut it off before my braid ruined the prop seal. They raised the motor and prop had huge birdnest all over it. They procided to try to cut it out with their dull knife all the while being pushed by the wind and bumping off the rocks all the way out of the cove. I refuse to fish amistad now
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: To Whom it may concern - 02/24/18 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.

biker
aye cabrone! Sweet whip ese. Got "sweeetches"?

I was in a black Tundra. Fishing the shallow banks from my Skeeter. Wanna take me fishing?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum