Forums59
Topics1,047,418
Posts14,106,189
Members144,388
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: HHBASS] #8937229 05/16/13 02:10 AM
F
Fx20 Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
F
Originally Posted By: HHBASS
Originally Posted By: dkmore
Thanks Dave for the comments. It just gets old when people get on here and make stupid and negative comments like the dude did earlier. He hides behind a stupid screen name and will not call you when you ask him to. To me that is a coward

Mr. Dkmore, Mr. Daryl Roach, and the rest of the APT staff -

You gentlemen, do not know me and I do not know you. I do not appreciate you calling me stupid, unreasonable, or a coward. I believe that your comments show your true character, and that to me is not impressive. I would not think that was a good representation of Anglers Pro Tackle.

Those of you who have posted in support of APT and the decisions they have made, I would ask you to look at it from my perspective (being a non-local DFW, Eagle Mountain, Lake Worth participant) - when this trail was announced last year I was excited about the opportunity to fish a new trail, with great payouts, on some new and some old lakes, with a championship on a West Texas lake. You see, most of us West guys fish a trail all year long, only to have a championship on an East Texas lake or somewhere else thats 5+ hours away. My partner and I saw this as a cool opportunity.

Now, I completely understand that lake conditions can and will force a change - heck I even agree that Hubbard Creek is probably not the best place to fish right now. What upsets me is that obviously the APT folks have known for some time that they had no intention of having the championship on HC. However, it wasn't until two days ago, when asked the question, that it was advertised that there would be a vote for the lake. So, I was supposed to show up at PK this weekend, fish, weigh in, and then be told "oh by the way, we are going to change the championship lake" - that, to me, is complete BS. Sorry for the rambling guys, I just don't think this has been handled professionally.

Your my hero. I love what APT has done but dkmore really doesn't seem to care what we think. They seem to do things on the fly and for people that have to plan in advance it kind of sucks.

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: HHBASS] #8937230 05/16/13 02:10 AM
dkmore Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Thanks Dave for the comments. It just gets old when people get on here and make stupid and negative comments like the dude did earlier. He hides behind a stupid screen name and will not call you when you ask him to. To me that is a coward

You gentlemen, do not know me and I do not know you. I do not appreciate you calling me stupid, unreasonable, or a coward. I believe that your comments show your true character, and that to me is not impressive. I would not think that was a good representation of Anglers Pro Tackle.

Those of you who have posted in support of APT and the decisions they have made, I would ask you to look at it from my perspective (being a non-local DFW, Eagle Mountain, Lake Worth participant) - when this trail was announced last year I was excited about the opportunity to fish a new trail, with great payouts, on some new and some old lakes, with a championship on a West Texas lake. You see, most of us West guys fish a trail all year long, only to have a championship on an East Texas lake or somewhere else thats 5+ hours away. My partner and I saw this as a cool opportunity.

Now, I completely understand that lake conditions can and will force a change - heck I even agree that Hubbard Creek is probably not the best place to fish right now. What upsets me is that obviously the APT folks have known for some time that they had no intention of having the championship on HC. However, it wasn't until two days ago, when asked the question, that it was advertised that there would be a vote for the lake. So, I was supposed to show up at PK this weekend, fish, weigh in, and then be told "oh by the way, we are going to change the championship lake" - that, to me, is complete BS. Sorry for the rambling guys, I just don't think this has been handled professionally.

I have said all year that I will give as much time as possible for Hubbard Creek to get some water. That isnt happening and we need to make a move. Instead of me just throwing a lake out there, I am giving the fisherman the chance to vote on a lake. The "Oh by the way stuff" is [censored]. I cant make everyone happy, all I can do is make the best decision I can at this time.
As far as calling someone a coward, I will stick with that statement. I didnt quote that on your post but, its obvious that you were a part of the post that got deleted by the moderators today. I even asked that person to call me and gave my number out for that to happen. They didnt do it.
If you decide not to fish with us again, I am sorry. I am sure there is a trail out there to cater to exactly what you are looking for.
Good luck

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8937262 05/16/13 02:18 AM
N
NetBoy72 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
N
i like ray Roberts.if that guy is out can I take his place? I didn't qualify for the championship.

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Fx20] #8937298 05/16/13 02:29 AM
dkmore Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: Fx20

Your my hero. I love what APT has done but dkmore really doesn't seem to care what we think. They seem to do things on the fly and for people that have to plan in advance it kind
of sucks.

What DKMORE doesnt care about is people getting on here and hiding behind a screen name and bashing the decisions I make instead of being a grown man and calling me so that I can explain my decision. I care very much about what you guys think. I have gone out of my way and put in countless hours of orginizing this trail to make it what it is. This is my last post on this arguement. If you want to discuss this more, feel free to call me

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8938623 05/16/13 03:15 PM
H
HHBASS Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
H
Gentlemen, I apologize for posting my frustrations on here. I was mostly aggravated by the fact that you guys have been saying that all year it has been communicated that there might be a lake change. Nowhere in this thread or anywhere else can I find that that has been said. Probably just missed it somewhere I guess, but since I don't know you guys and don't fish with you locally, I do not think the information was communicated well.

As I previously stated, I enjoyed the tournaments that I fished with you this year. Best of luck to you and APT.

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8938660 05/16/13 03:25 PM
G
GunSho Offline
Angler
Angler
G
It was said at at least two of the weigh-in's that the Championship lake could change. Guess you werent in the money so you didnt stick around till the end

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8938699 05/16/13 03:35 PM
Victory CHL Offline
Angler
Angler
Can't wait till next year, didn't find out about this trail till it was too late to fish enough tournaments for the championship. Kinda funny cause I was fishing Squaw Creek the first tournament and was wondering what that great looking trailer was. Look forward to fishing this trail next season. Keep up the good work guys, word is spreading about this great tournament trail.

Kerry, you know you don't finish in the money! lol

BANDED BRIGADE OUTDOORS
www.bandedbrigadeoutdoors.org
Victory CHL - Texas Concealed Handgun Licensing - Call 817-691-8904 to schedule classes today
Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8939616 05/16/13 07:36 PM
R
REDTR21 Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
WOW,dmoore you cannot please everybody. We as tournament anglers appreciate the APT trail.I would not let the Hubbard guy get to you. Keep up the good work. Texoma has my vote.Danny 817 243 6791 cell 817 279 0525 do you need my fax number as well.LMAO

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8940755 05/17/13 12:43 AM
CGriffin Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
Donnie, quit entertaining these guys! It's us against the bass not, us against the director, no matter what lake we pick! Heck I got whooped me on Eagle this weekend in Budlight but a day can change anything lol... Roberts will have bigger weights, Texoma will take more skill and lot more gas but like I said, it's us against the fish! Hubbard is like a bathtub and these guys that are pissed must have some hidden agendas that we don't know about, I think we call those guys "jack potters" lol! I consider myself a true fisherman and able to hold my own on any lake, because if they invite me to the classic I'm not going say wait, I don't like that lake! I'm gonna go compete!!! So suck it up guys, it's getting voted on and the fish are wild and anyone can catch em, so come compete and quit the message board whining!!!! CARL GRIFFIN - HCBF Skeeter

Re: Anglers Pro Tackle Team Trail ( The only 100% pay back trail in Texas ) New for 2013 [Re: Darryl Roach] #8951520 05/20/13 04:14 PM
S
shacky Offline
Angler
Angler
S
If all the whiners had a clue to how much time-money-work Donnie and the crew had put in to this trail you would shut ur pie holes and fish! I can see why its irritating. Just setting up for weigh in not to mention being there at 4:30am to take late entries @ 100% Pay Back! Do the math and then on top of that they are kicking in half of the sponsor money to the championship! By the wAy I voted for Ray Bob-See y'all at Texhoma.

Page 18 of 18 1 2 16 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide