Forums59
Topics1,039,215
Posts13,961,112
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10215969 08/16/14 04:49 PM
Paul - Lake Fork Online Content OP
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Great time I had again, truly believe the feeling was mutual for my host as well. Kevin was my host and boy this guy can Fish, he also talked me in to fishing 2 nights back-to-back. So he twisted my arm (not much twisting needed) and we did. Here is one of our better fish taken from a phone, my camera I usually bring wouldn't flash(now fixed..pilot error)once again many many thanks to the guys of the Fishing Forum.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10216144 08/16/14 06:45 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Guys it is like having a FREE Lake Fork Guide, but you need to bring your own boat. There are no catches just PM me if I can make it I will meet you @ the Ramp. I'm on the lake quite a bit I even live here on the water, so none of this "Running late man be there in 30-45 minutes" As far as Ramps go it depends on where you want to Fish or my recommendation from information I have gathered prior to your arrival. It is that SIMPLE. My Truck has 3 more payments left and I have my eye on getting another boat. So take advantage of this offer.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10231709 08/23/14 01:36 AM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Many Thanks to all the awesome members I have fished with in the last week Ranger Ski, FishCharmer,Kevlar on the Pines,and JD letsfish. Think I have fished with at least 20+ of our members, each and everytime we have had a blast. Most members have came back to fish again, heck 3-5 members 4 times or more and 2 are at 10 times or more. When I had my boat I used to take members with me that had posted on our Partner Finder section, so thankful we have a free site for us anglers. Wierd thing though is that alot of the members I have the pleasure to fish with are rooting for me not buying a boat..I'll take that as a compliment. Can't says thanks enough guys, and looking forward to future members/friends I hope to meet. All I can say is WOW TFF!!!

In order to catch Big Fish..Sometimes you gotta Suffer.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10241569 08/27/14 03:26 PM
N
Nutman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Paul
looking for a partner for
1. The Mad Dog on Sept 6
& the JC Fork Fall Team events (4)
Entry fees are paid, no cost to you.
Just your expertise.
I did this in another tournament with Alex Finch ( Finch Nasty Baits) and had a great time
my boat is not fast, but it is only 1 year old and very fishable
Stratos 175xt w 50hp 35mph great decks lowrance hdi7 on cosole, lowrance 4 on bow minn kota terrova with i pilot and anchor lock t/m. Very dependable & very fishable

i also have the backseat open for the 3 day Sealy Big Bass (McDonalds) if you are interested. That entry fee is not paid

i am fishing Saturday with David Ozzio, but could fish one day next week if you would like.
let me know.

BRUCE RICKARD
Athens Texas
281 455 8323

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10243006 08/28/14 12:56 AM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Wow!! we'll see you real soon Bruce and we are going to night Fish Athens sooner than later. Thanks goes out to Matt Wilson & G-Rod along with PAPAMARK see you boys next week, Hattrck were to Fish 9/9 the Full Moon. And tomorrow night I will get to Fish JD Letsfish AGAIN. In the near future will catch-up with Stubby77 and Wagonwheel, and waiting for Fork-Legend211 to get back to Texas. Last night I had a blast with the two young Anglers from the University of Wyoming fishing Team,those boys were like sponges absorbing everything I said. Well I hope Tackle Warehouse has a Labor Day Sale cuz I'm going to need some new line at the very least. Can't thank all you guys enough!!! See everyone real soon, and MANY THANKS to the TFF.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10243225 08/28/14 02:08 AM
N
Nutman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
N
Paul;
I don't know that you really need another boat. I think you could fill your dance card all you wanted.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10243744 08/28/14 12:43 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Well if you knew me a just a little better, you would know I like to dance.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Nutman] #10247929 08/29/14 11:29 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Originally Posted By: Nutman
Paul;
I don't know that you really need another boat. I think you could fill your dance card all you wanted.
Thanks for the invite to "Dance" Nutman(Bruce), and special thanks to JDLetsfish for "Dancing w/me last night"(Fishing). JD went with me last week as well it was a little slow, but he knew we were on to something. Well they did start to chew, and I was relieved cuz I sure would like to see him come back again. Had a little Kung Fu moment as well, got to correspond w/GrassHoppah(Mike/TFF Member) we will hit the water soon. Also Matt Wilson has asked me to the "Dance" next week look forward to introducing him to the night bite here on Fork (boy he's in for it now). Not to forget Papamark hoping he will take me to those special SAL spots he frequents next week,also thanks for taking the Wyoming Fishing Team Members out yesturday and today after I wore them out on our night trip. Knowing I say it over & over again Many Thanks to everyone..the list is long, but you know who you are!!!

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10248492 08/30/14 03:08 AM
Kelleys Lake Fork Cottage B&B Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Originally Posted By: Paul on Garrett Creek
Originally Posted By: Nutman
Paul;
Thanks for the invite to "Dance" Nutman(Bruce), and special thanks to JDLetsfish for "Dancing w/me last night"(Fishing). JD went with me last week as well it was a little slow, but he knew we were on to something. Well they did start to chew, and I was relieved cuz I sure would like to see him come back again. Had a little Kung Fu moment as well, got to correspond w/GrassHoppah(Mike/TFF Member) we will hit then water soon. Also Matt Wilson has asked me to the "Dance" next week look forward to introducing him to the night bite here on Fork (boy he's in for it now). Not to forget Papamark hoping he will take me to those special SAL spots he frequents next week,also thanks for taking the Wyoming Fishing Team Members out yesturday and today after I wore them out on our night trip. Knowing I say it over & over again Many Thanks to everyone..the list is long, but you know who you are!!!

Paul... You do any good last night?
I'm starting to think there's not any fish where I'm going... Last 5 or 6 times out... Not a bite..... Fished shallow to 25 ft.. Cranks, drop shot, worms, swimbaits, c-rigs ridges, road beds, bridges ....
Big goose eggs .....

--TFF Lodging Discounts--- 15% Discount if you mention TFF when booking.
Like us on Facebook for discounts on lodging.

www.facebook.com/KelleysLakeForkCottage/

**Book your reservations now.**
Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10249463 08/30/14 08:00 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Yes we did Mike, no worries we will get you out on the water soon. Hopefully we can turn that frown upside down. Dont give up on Mustang where your getaway place from the MetroMess is. In the past I have caught many GIANTS there including my PB 12.8 lBS in 95' (no skin mount guys,I got a replica even redone years later) I cant tell you how many Double Digit Bass I have or someone in my Boat have caught there with the Biggest @ 12.3lbs(Kevin Wyatt) and my Best Friend Stacy Collins(BigFoot Guide Service) in a Boat within casting distance with another best friend Scott Wallace caught 3 Fish over 11lbs with the biggest almost 14lbs . Guys I have tried for years to Catch a SAL quality Fish and have came up 8 oz short. So with that being said your IMO are in the right spots.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10250722 08/31/14 03:39 PM
J
JerryC Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
J
Paul,

I would love to take a trip with you, have a Basscat PII, good electronics, know the lake some would like to learn it more. Like to fish evenings normally. Let me know if your up for it.

Jerry

Good Fishing To You
Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10253367 09/02/14 02:47 AM
M
Matt Wilson Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
I'm excited, even bought a spotlight, now all I need are my rods to return in the mail. Looking forward to meeting Paul.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10261392 09/05/14 03:30 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Well Matt lets get out there sooner than later because I'm ready. Hey guys sorry kind of been missing in action here on the Partner Finder anyway you can check out my new topic in the plugs and announcements check it out got some recent Big Bass Pictures. Hope to see some of you guys soon! http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...re#Post10249344

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10265952 09/07/14 09:09 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
JimmyP, JerryC, Matt Wilson, Hattrk, and JDLetsfish looking forward to Fishing with you guys in the next week or so.

Re: Dont want to Fish Fork alone..or would like a little help? [Re: Paul - Lake Fork] #10267269 09/08/14 01:11 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Online Content
Extreme Angler
Check this out make sure to read the Last Posts http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...re#Post10249344 Many Thanks for the Read. Good Luck!!!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide