Earlier this year I posted on the TFF concerning "Putting Fishermen Together for a Guided Trip". The idea was to find a Partner or Partners for someone wanting to cut the cost of a Fishing Trip. At this time I have about a dozen Fishermen taking advantage of the idea. They have given me their Name, E-Mail Address & Telephone #. I do all the contacting except for those Fishermen who now have met new Friends and call each other themselves.

I usually have two to three trips a month where Partners have teamed up and cut the cost of a $200 Trip Total to $75-$100 each. Most of the Trips are for Whites/Hybrids, but I do have a couple of serious Crappie Fishermen on the list. All of the Fishing takes place at the 3rd Largest Inland Lake in Texas....Richland Chambers. RC is about an hour and a half from DFW, and two hours from the Houston City Limits. We're between Corsicana & Palestine.

I fish from a 2003 Model Polar Center Console that comfortably fishes 4 people plus myself. Many of the folks on the TFF know me and/or have fished with me. I cater to Families and Kids, and anyone who just want to catch a LOT of fish and have FUN.

If you'd like to be on the List of Potential Partners, or have questions, give me a call at 903-389-4117, or drop me an e-mail.

Royce Simmons
Gone Fishin' Guide Service www.rc-fishing.com/GoneFishin
903-389-4117

Thanks,
Royce & Adam Simmons
Gone Fishin' Guide Service
www.gonefishin.biz

[Linked Image]