Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Serious Jugliners and Trotliners - Look #563710 04/07/03 10:13 PM
TxCatfishGuide Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
I have been in the process for quite some time of developing a bait for juglines and trotlines that is an alternative to live bait that is easy to handle and deal with as well as effective.

I have four "variations" of these baits. Three of which I am pleased with at this point. One I am still working on and I need to field test a few more times before I have a comfort level with it.

These baits have been very effective on both trotlines and juglines in several lakes around my home. I have been catching good catches of both blues and channels from eating size on up and have not caught any "trash" fish with it.

Once I have some feedback from other lakes on all four versions of this bait I will be making it available to the public.

I need some serious jugliners and trotliners to do some field testing for me. I want to try and spread the bait out to some different lakes across the state and make sure it works well in other lakes also.

I say serious jugliners and trotliners because I need to get this in the hands of people who are actually going to use it and not let it sit around gathering dust. I will give you the bait, and I will pay for the shipping, all I ask is that you use it in a timely fashion and get back with me and let me know the results.

If your interested, please contact me via email at rednecktexan1@msn.com and let me know what lake you would be using it at and how long you think it would be before you could test it out. I would also like to know your whiskerkitty.com username as well!

I will then get back in touch with those folks that I am sending it to.

If you do not have any intentions of using it in the near future, please do not ask for it.

------------------
The Texas Catfishing Resource
www.whiskerkitty.com

Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Serious Jugliners and Trotliners - Look #563711 04/08/03 03:51 AM
A
arkansasrob Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
A
Rednecktexan I live in Arkansas and would be intrested in these baits out and helping out in anyway.I run trotlines every weekend and sometimes in the middle of the week if I have time let me know if I can have the privilages of trying out some of this bait. Thanks Arkansasrob

Re: Serious Jugliners and Trotliners - Look #563712 04/08/03 04:59 AM
TxCatfishGuide Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
arkansas rob

email me at RedneckTexan1@msn.com

I tried to email you but it bounced back (I think you need to drop the www from the front of your email address)

------------------
The Texas Catfishing Resource
www.whiskerkitty.com

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide