Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486499 06/03/03 07:25 PM
HighTech Redneck Offline OP
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Sorry just now posting, net connection been down. Fished this past weekend. 1/2 a day Saturday morning and limited out in about an hour. Called a fellow fisher man over in his boat and had him hold my hole and went and caught more bait, came back tied his boat to mine and he got on board and limited out in just a few minutes. A new fellow fisherman I met on the lake came over and I gave him my shad and left him on the same hole and haven't heard how he done. Steve if your out there let me know. Was a pleasure meeting you.
went back out on another trip Saturday afternoon and there was way too much boat traffic at the first hole so I moved to another spot and limited out with shad in less than an hour. Tied on Slabs and Hopkins spoons and caught and released 20 to 30 Stripers to 10 lbs.
Sunday morning took out three people and decided to not use bait and try with artificials only, caught 9 on slabs and soft plastics and had to go catch bait to finish the limit, still off the water by 10:30. Awesome weekend. NOT BAD FOR A PARTTIMER if I must say so myself.
I have pictures on a CD downloaded onto my computer but it is not letting me copy or paste or can't even highlight the properties to transfer. Any suggestions?

HighTech Stripes again! LOL!!!

------------------
Randy Routh
http://teamredneck.s5.com

Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486500 06/03/03 10:14 PM
J
j.steve Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
We caught few more and put the largest shad on 2 rods and hung something I couldn't even turn, LOL. Took me into the trees both times and broke off. He just kept strippin the line offf and couldn't do a damned thing about it, LOL. Caught another on perch. Dory had a blast and I bet johnny will book you to take Dory when they come down from Midland pretty soon. Never snagged your rod or rod holder you had broke off your boat. I liked that liner you had put in! as you could see, I am not set-up for stripers but suprisingly the shad stayed alive in that front livewell till we left the lake at about 12:30. That is why I just bought the perch at The Pit Stop. Thanks for the shad and good meetin ya!
Was that a clients son that was with you or your son? Anyone that wants to take their sons or daughters striper fishing sure should look up Randy. I watched them for quite a while and that kid was having a blast. I think Randy had more fun watching him reel in one after another than that kid did, LOL. Class act!!!

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10
In these verses, there are dire consequences for NOT obeying the gospel. What the world claims as "saved" isn't gonna cut it! Learn what it is, in an eye opening true story, "Muscle and a Shovel", by Michael Shank.
Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486501 06/04/03 12:16 AM
redfin Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
How's the boat now that you got it back, Randy? Everything up to snuff?

I gotta check out that liner sometime...from the INSIDE of your boat whilst it be on zee wata wit a few lines out and reel drags a-singin'

------------------

I know more old alcoholics than I know old doctors - Me.
"If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blankets back over on your side."
Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486502 06/04/03 12:11 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Steve glad to hear you did good. Yes that was a clients son and I had an absolute blast. That Boy got so dadgum excited when them rods would double over and start stripping line out it was worth losing the rod and reel and holder just for the experiance of hooking a young person on fishing. He called me Monday and thanked me and said he is hooked on Stripers. That is what I like, get em hooked on fishing an hunting and they want get hooked on the bad stuff. Amen. His Granddad is the one that came over in the boat and got in with us. Then I took his Dad out that evening and smoked em and then all three Father son and Grandad Sunday morning and did it again.
Hey Redfin, love the spray in, sending pictures to another TFF'er and he is gonna post em fer me. Hey I would love to have ya on the boat. Maybe we could snag that linesider that robbed me of one of my rigs. LOL.

------------------
Randy Routh
http://teamredneck.s5.com

Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486503 06/04/03 01:45 PM
Steve Bradbury Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
And somebody said the lake was slow

Saw the pics in the paper for June. Will be down there one day next week for sure.

Hope to say hello High tech.

Looking to buy or sell Real Estate anywhere? Let me know and I can help. Email me at steven.bradbury@cbdfw.com
Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486504 06/04/03 06:26 PM
B
Britton Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
Did anyone go out Tuesday? We couldnt find the stripers, and it looked like no one else could either. We caught a few sandbass, and had no problem with the largemouth.

------------------
Happy Trails and Tight Lines!
Britton...

Downtown Cafe
www.weatherforddowntowncafe.com
Excel Restaurant Consulting
Weatherford Lawncare
Brute Coolers
Re: Whitney Limits, EARLY and Late!!! #486505 06/05/03 02:36 PM
Extreme Angler
OP Offline
Extreme Angler
Steve B. give me a shout before ya go. I may not be on the water till Fathers day weekend. I am doing the Auction thing this weekend and playing music Sat night. Will be on the water Thursday thru Sunday of next week though. Right now on Whitney it's humps ledges and edges brother and it's awesome. Take care. P.S. We monitor ch 22 out of the Lodge.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide