Forums59
Topics1,039,221
Posts13,961,178
Members144,196
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
"A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark..RESULTS.... UPDATED 8/19...Write Up #2563264 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
First, to let you all know this will be a completely different write up than any previous "Day On The Water".

Make sure you read the entire write up, this is like one big puzzle, if you miss a piece you will be lost.

On August 17th, Elite Series Pro Brian Clark to time out of his busy schedule to participate in "A Day On The Water".

Brain and I meet up at Lavonia ramp on Lake Lavon.
First thing I see running at me was his dog, what a great mannered animal.

He spends a few minutes bringing up the lake on his Lowrance Graph with a Navioncs chip. When he gets a game plan we launch he Skeeter.

He spends a few minutes telling me how he's going to attack the day. I always try to find something simple to start. Rocks are the best way, you don't want to run around a new lake before you can see he states.

He takes off towards the RailRoad tracks and on the way locates a deep water hump. The hump it in 32 feet of water and the top is in 21 feet. "See the bait fish he shows me" he takes and teaches me how to set the graph to show you the AIR BLADDER in a fisht o determine how big they are. " See that long bladder he points out, thats a Stripper or Sand Bass. Bass have fatter bladders. I will check this out later" we then head toward the RR Tracks.

Brains starts casting a Strike King Series 3 Sexy Shad crank bait over the rocks off the Tracks. I really don't like these rocks he tells me, I would like them to be bigger these small one don't see to hold fish as well. He gets around to the point of the rocks and catches a small 5 inch bass. He immediately pulls up his trolling motor telling me if that small fish is here the bigger one's aren't.

TIP FROM BRIAN:
If you are catching are start catching smaller fish leave the area, the small fish will not be feeding most of the time if larger fish are there. The larger fish will be eating the smaller one's.

He runs around the corner to a some isolated timber on a shallow ridge. The timber is in 4 feet of water the edges are in 8 feet of water. He starts picking apart the timber with a Coffee tube Green Pumpkin Texas Rigged with a 1/4 tungsten weight. He gets a bite and QUICKLY sets the hook. ( I have never seen someone have that fast and swift of a hook set) Perch he said, I ask him why the heck he would set the hook on a perch like that.

TIP FROM BRIAN:
I have had many big fish that tap/tap like a perch, you hear all the time hook sets are free, so set the hook you never know when that one time it's a big bass. A lot of time people say, they feel the Tap/Tap and assume it's a perch. Well some time the first TAP is the bass sucking it in the second TAP is him spitting it out.

He fishes the timber for a few minutes then starts to throw a Chat/White Spinnerbait at shallow grass burning it back to the boat. after about 2 minutes he says lets go, I will not be back to this branch today, theres no fish here. No birds and bait fish.

He moves out to a main lake point where he start to pick apart more isolated timber. he flips and pitches for a few minutes then picks up trolling motor to make a run.......25 yards????? I ask him why he did that.

TIP FROM BRIAN:
I may have saved one minute there huh, he ask me. well what if I do this all day I may get 30-40 more minutes of fishing by not using the trolling to move around long distances.

He fishes the timber for a little while then starts casting a frog along the top of shallow grass. Green Pumpkin Pearl is the color. With no luck he goes back to the Tube around isolated timber.

TIP FROM BRIAN:

When fishing frogs you really only need Black/White/Natural Green. You don't need all those other crazy color's and the color on top of the frog HAS NO IMPACTED ON HOW YOU CATCH FISH. they don't care what color the back of the frog is. Just get the belly natural looking.

He hasn't caught a good fish in awhile, but tells me

TIP FROM BRIAN:
Even if your not catching fish, don't consider it a bad practice. You are still eliminating unproductive water. Learn from not catching.

For the next hour Brian moves all around finding isolated timber with no luck. He tells me that pattern will be on sometime through out the day though.

He's running down the lake and spot some rocks and Rebar theres fish there. He starts throwing the series 3 crank and is telling me how if the water was up bigger fish would be there. He catches a few small ones of banging the crankbait off the rocks.

He's moving back up the lake again and stops at bare shallow main lake point, I ask him what in the world he had seen here to make him stop, to which he points at a bird and tells me I always stop and spend 5 minutes are so if I see birds feeding.

No luck on the point so he heads back to some isolated main lake timber on points. He starts moving down the lake when he crosses a good hump holding bait fish and bass in the middle of the lake. The top of the high spot is in 22.4 feet of water with the sides in 31.7 feet. He riggs up a drop shot with a 5/16 weight and robo worm. He spends about 10 minutes there and with no luck moves to around a ramp with rocks on both sides

He picks up the series 3 crankbait as the cast is in the air he tells me there will be a good fish here. 1st cast the fight is on as he is playing the fish he gives details on how to fight/play and land the fish. (see video) the bass weighed in at 3.14 pounds. Thats a SLIM FAST BASS he says, no belly at all.

TIP FROM BRIAN:

When fishing areas with multiple structure try to get your lure to hit as much as both on one cast that will increase you catch rate.

After attacking the boat ramp for a little while longer Brian starts to move. He spends the next few hours move from Isolated timber to Boat ramps with no luck.

He moves to a Main Lake point with a few big isolated tree's in about 8 feet of water. He flips in the coffee tube and the fish hits it hard, with a FAST hook set all I hear is it's a big one. The fish makes a few dives and gets Brian hung up in some limbs. he does all he can but about 6 minutes later he has to break the fish off. ( I guarantee you all that fish would have beaten the "Day On The Water" record )

He sits down and reties to let the experience wear off, if this would have been a tourney that would have hurt. Oh well got to keep fishing.

He fishes around the timber for a little while longer and then picks up to move to a marina across the lake, he starts flipping tires and CRANKING INSIDE THE TIRES. There were some tires that had a inch or 2 between them. he would cast the crankbait and work it in and out of those cracks. Crazy is all I can use to describe this. He has no luck with the tires and moves to another boat ramp fishing the Series 3 crank bait.

He moves to some boat slips and shut the motor down way out in front and put the trolling motor on LOW. he creeps up to the rocks and docks and start to throw a shaky head.

TIP FROM BRIAN:
When fishing Shallow water or Boat ramps be quite, If a bass can find a worm in the middle of the night, he can feel a 20 foot boat coming around. Don't put yours self in at a disadvantage before you can fish.

He fishes rocks and timber till about 1 hour left in his "Day On The Water", he's heading down the lake and sees another Hump/high spot. He pulls the drop shot back out and attacks the deep water.

TIP FROM BRIAN:

When fishing deep your graph is the most important piece to the puzzle, you need to know how to read and dissect what there and where. Get you Rod/reel/line and lure ready, fishing that deep it about proper hook setting and playing the fish.

Theres 35 minute left and Brian heads to a Ramp he fished before, I'm now going to try to fish for a some big fish he says. He runs across the lake and arrives at the ramp. He quickly gets up and starts casting.....Here we go I hear as I see Brian's road loading up. If I would have stayed on this pattern all day I feel I could have caught these all day.
When he lands the fish it's a 3.10 lb bass.

He finishes the day next to Lavonia Boat Ramp and loads up.

Brian wanted me to say thanks to the Texas Fishing Forum for all there support, your support hasn't gone unnoticed or forgotten. He truly remembers why he's where he's at, hard work and support from his family. He doesn't post on here, but told me all day how great and supportive his family was, especially his wife. She's very understanding he said.

He would like to THANKS ALL HIS SPONSORS, with out them none of this would be possible.

In no particular order
Skeeter/Yamaha.......... www.skeeterboats.com
Moritz Chevrolet........ www.moritzchevrolet.com
Strike King Lures....... www.strikeking.com
Fun-N-Sun Boat Sales.... www.funnsunboats.com
Waterloo Rod Company.... www.waterloorods.com
Texas Fishing Forum.....
Longhorn Concrete.......
Red Dog Studios.........

Brian could have really racked up the weight today, but he said what good would that do the Texas Fishing Forum. He didn't want to stay in one spot all day, he treated this like a Elite series practice and really gave some great tips along the way.

Brian's TOTAL WEIGHT:
11.07 lbs

TIP FROM BRIAN:
When fishing Texas Rig DON'T reel down to feel if the fish is on there after a strike set the hook, when you reel down you put pressure on the WEIGHT and it puts pressure on the Bass's mouth. He will spit the lure as soon as he feels the weight More often than not.

TIP FROM BRIAN:
When your fishing and you hear that voice in your head telling you anything from, need to move to slow down/speed up, stop cranking and go to flipping.....LISTEN TO IT. He has had a lot of success learning to listen to that voice and reating off of it.

Brian I had a blast, I learned more in 8 hours yesterday than more people will learn in a life time. Your a great guy and angler. GOOD LUCK NEXT year, I have a feeling you are going to be a major contender next season.

Casey

Last edited by mrbass24; 08/19/08 03:09 PM.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563266 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy

Last edited by mrbass24; 08/18/08 10:52 PM.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563267 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563268 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563269 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563270 08/18/08 10:14 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
Brian explains how to attack a new Lake, and not letting distraction effect you.

Talks about rookies season and sacrifices.

Talks about finding two different types cover

Rigging Drop Shots, and Tips

Talks about playing fish

Explains what he did to catch fish off of ramp

BIG FISH PART ONE

Big Fish Part TWO

Tips on T-Rigging/Tube

Just Cooling Off

Brian gives Skeeter info

How he attacks Boat Docks

Talk about KVD

Last edited by mrbass24; 08/19/08 01:02 AM.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563288 08/18/08 10:17 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
Running across Lake

Talk about Drop Shotting Deep Water

Talks about setting up a C-Rig

Just Fishing Timber

Think this dogs likes going fast

Another Good Fish

" A Day On The Water" Recap by Brian

Last edited by mrbass24; 08/19/08 12:52 AM.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563293 08/18/08 10:18 PM
S
shanebcb Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Is it my comp? Or is it not working?

Hooksets are free!
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563296 08/18/08 10:19 PM
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill
Coon's Bar & Grill
Were not trying to rush you as long as you hurry up.... grin

Seriously take all the time you need a can not imagine what all goes into putting these great Day On The Water articles together. Keep up the great work.... thumb

[Linked Image]
Monte Coon | Sales Manager | Moritz Chevrolet | 817-696-2003

www.facebook.com/MoritzFortWorth
www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563297 08/18/08 10:19 PM
R
RiveraTackleCo. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
ok

uno uno seis
www.riveratackle.com
[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: RiveraTackleCo.] #2563325 08/18/08 10:25 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
Do you all want to see the Videos and PICKS now???????

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563338 08/18/08 10:27 PM
R
RiveraTackleCo. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
yup.

uno uno seis
www.riveratackle.com
[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: RiveraTackleCo.] #2563340 08/18/08 10:27 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
Casey,

Get something to eat, enjoy your family, take a nap.

We can wait.

Thanks for doing this. Your something else thumb cheers

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: shanebcb] #2563348 08/18/08 10:29 PM
M
MWilkins (a.k.a. Keeb) Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
No, Casey is just teasing us.

On another note, I met up with Brian and Casey on the water Sunday. I must say Brian is a good guy. He took a little time for introductions and to say hi. I made sure to get on my way rather quickly as to not take up any of his fishing time.

A statement made from another post about him burning some fuel, I know I saw them in three different places on the lake throught the time I was there. Hopefully he did pretty good.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: MWilkins (a.k.a. Keeb)] #2563361 08/18/08 10:33 PM
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill
Coon's Bar & Grill
You should see him in a 3 and half hour night tournament on Eagle Mountain. He can cover every good dock, rock, and stick up in short order and then have time to do it all again. He's all over the place and usually has a good sack to show for it.

[Linked Image]

www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Monte Coon] #2563483 08/18/08 10:57 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
OK,

I have the Picks up,

I have 15 of the 23 videos Uploaded, those 15 have taking 4 hours and 50 minutes.

I still have 8 to go, but they should be up tonight.

You guys will be amazed at the video's he did for us and the tips he gave out. Some tips will only be in the write up.

GET READY FOR WHAT MAY BE THE BEST ARTICLE YET, I was told he's crazy good, you all will see soon, through the " Day On The Water"

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563645 08/18/08 11:35 PM
B
bassackwards dav Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
B
I am watching the forum for this like Brians dog Cheyenne watching his sandwish in that pic.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: bassackwards dav] #2563712 08/18/08 11:54 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Brian was having a bad hair day...LOL

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Mark Perry] #2563750 08/19/08 12:06 AM
D
DUNCAN553 Offline
Angler
Angler
D
How do you get to the video's

"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends."
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: DUNCAN553] #2563762 08/19/08 12:09 AM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
I have 3 more to upload and they will all be there, I will make note in the header the videos are there.

It takes HOURS and HOURS to get the videos up. been working on them since about 3:50 PM

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563818 08/19/08 12:20 AM
D
DUNCAN553 Offline
Angler
Angler
D
Sounds great!

"When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends."
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2563822 08/19/08 12:20 AM
S
shanebcb Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Casey i think you do a great job doing this. Tey are all very educational and well done. Ive seen some of the Brian Clark video and you asked some great questions. And bryan was great fo taking the time to explain some things in detail and even give some of his secrets. Thanks for all you do cheers

Hooksets are free!
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: shanebcb] #2563914 08/19/08 12:51 AM
C
Cameron T. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
C
You can take the best local guy, and put him aginst any body that has a year of elite series experience....spares greats or whoever...and the locals will 99.8% get beat. There is a difference between a pro like that and a really good local guy.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Cameron T.] #2563920 08/19/08 12:53 AM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
VIDEOS ARE UP

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2564048 08/19/08 01:36 AM
R
RiveraTackleCo. Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
R
THX MRBASS24

uno uno seis
www.riveratackle.com
[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2564049 08/19/08 01:36 AM
Rick Paradis Offline
Sausage King
Sausage King
Casey, outstanding job on this so far..

It shows just what kind of guy Brian is, to take the time and share his knowledge and experiences with us. thumb

I can promise the sell on the Seris 3 Sexy Shad Crankbaits goes up over the next few days... bannana2

Hats off two both of you guys...

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Rick Paradis] #2564147 08/19/08 03:20 AM
M
MTGMAN Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
Bravo Bravo!
What a cool dude to go fishing with for a day. BASS is going to be asking Brian to do A Day on the Lake on ESPN for the next episode. Thanks for all of the awesome tips Brian. I look forward to meeting you at the Championship.
Casey good footage although I am not to impressed with your name memorization skills...."Aaron uh mmm uhh , I can't remember his last name"...What are you talking about dude! Its the ex VP!!!...LOL
J/K. Alteast you got the first part right!

Good job once again my friend. What was the final tally? Its such a heart breaker about that fish that got hung up in the tree. I guess I owe big Thanks to Brian for keeping me in the hot seat for BB..(or the tree) DANG IT, I can't take this pressure. smile

[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Rick Paradis] #2564161 08/19/08 04:20 AM
T
TDR2 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
T
Originally Posted By: LegendRick

I can promise the sell on the Seris 3 Sexy Shad Crankbaits goes up over the next few days... bannana2

shhhhhhhhhhhh....... no ones noticed that yet.....

P1
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: TDR2] #2564358 08/19/08 09:43 AM
TBassYates Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Casey,
Great job. We are lucky to have you put in the time and effort to bring these great reports and with all of the video's to see people like Brian and how they approach finding fish and watching their technique's. It is better than any fishing show out there.

[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: TBassYates] #2564372 08/19/08 09:54 AM
TIM CLINE Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
What lake were you on?

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: TIM CLINE] #2564377 08/19/08 09:58 AM
SnakeEyes Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Lavon

�Harassment of a law-abiding fisherman is a crime punishable by fine and/or imprisonment,� ~Boyd Kennedy TPWD legal counsel
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: RiveraTackleCo.] #2564420 08/19/08 10:23 AM
F
Fatbass Offline
Angler
Angler
F
I think this whole set up is awesome-Day On the Lake !

Youve got to catch them every single day, said VanDam
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Fatbass] #2564472 08/19/08 10:46 AM
Stan Browning Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
First i would like to thank Brian Clark for taking time from his family to do this,second would be a big Thanks to Casey for doing these for us here at the TFF.From the pictures to the information given they are great....Way to go guy's..........And also would like to Thank J.P. Greeson for letting us do them also.....

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Stan Browning] #2564523 08/19/08 11:01 AM
C
ChrisWiggins Offline
Angler
Angler
C
Great job Casey...I look forward to reading these. I don't have the time to visit this site as much as I would like, but I make it a point to tune in for your "Day On The Lake" results.

I am also amazed that Brian Clark took the time out of his schedule to do this...great guy. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle, I'll be shopping Moritz.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: ChrisWiggins] #2564694 08/19/08 12:08 PM
T
Tracker Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
All you couch potatoes who didnt come out to the lake missed out. To see a guy hack apart a lake that you are very familiar with is amazing.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Tracker Tim] #2564748 08/19/08 12:23 PM
B
bullwinkle Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
B
how do you get to the videos?

Steve Amburn

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: bullwinkle] #2564751 08/19/08 12:25 PM
Stan Browning Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
bullwinkle click on the video arrow and it should start playing they are on page 1

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Stan Browning] #2564838 08/19/08 12:54 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
I think I saw that same boat on Lavon Sunday around 11:30 or so.
Or one just like it.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Trickster] #2564861 08/19/08 01:01 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
Guess I should have read the second page. Had a decent day myself, not nearly as good as Brian.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Trickster] #2565264 08/19/08 03:13 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
OK it's all up, I got more to run through.

This is his day in a nut shell. He really covered a lot of water Sunday.

Hope you all like it.

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2565520 08/19/08 04:36 PM
M
Matt McClellan Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
That was awesome...Thanks Casey, Brian is a real stick and I think we can all learn alot from this!!!

UT TYLER BASS TEAM- President

Prosthetic Orthotic Associates of Texas
www.POA-TEXAS.com

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Stan Browning] #2565558 08/19/08 04:42 PM
J
JohnLM Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Originally Posted By: Stan Browning
First i would like to thank Brian Clark for taking time from his family to do this,second would be a big Thanks to Casey for doing these for us here at the TFF.From the pictures to the information given they are great....Way to go guy's..........And also would like to Thank J.P. Greeson for letting us do them also.....

What Stan said!!!! thumb thumb banana

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Matt McClellan] #2565560 08/19/08 04:43 PM
K
K.P Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
K
Casey,
Very well done!

Thanks Brian for taking the time away from your family to do this, you to Casey.

Thanks guys thumb

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: K.P] #2565604 08/19/08 05:00 PM
T
Tracker Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Look at that poser in the Triton!

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Tracker Tim] #2565640 08/19/08 05:21 PM
L
LOOMIS-MAN Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
L
WELL DONE CASEY... WAY TO THROW IN THE TIPS WHEN THINGS WERE SLOW. KEPT ME INTERESTED FROM START TIL FINISH... COOL DOG TOO!!!

IF YOU WORRY, YOU DIDN'T PRAY. IF YOU PRAY, DONT WORRY.
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: LOOMIS-MAN] #2565702 08/19/08 05:48 PM
Monte Coon Offline
Coon's Bar & Grill
Coon's Bar & Grill
Casey great job on the write up and interviews, it was interesting and very informative.

[Linked Image]

www.moritzchevrolet.com
www.dobynsrods.com
www.funnsunboats.com
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Monte Coon] #2565794 08/19/08 06:14 PM
T
Texas Husker Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
T
Bassin 101---Thoroughly enjoyable listen.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Texas Husker] #2565890 08/19/08 06:38 PM
A
A Greer Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
A
Great "day on the lake" as always. Thanks to Brian for taking the time and being so informative and to Casey for putting these together!!

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: A Greer] #2565921 08/19/08 06:47 PM
S
Slide_R Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
S
I got bumped for the dog. laugh Good choice. laugh

It was nice meeting Brian at the ramp. Very professional. As always Casey, love the vids and write up.

Robert Oleson
aka Slide_R

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Slide_R] #2566106 08/19/08 07:36 PM
007. Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Excellent job!!! I enjoyed the whole thing.

It gets my vote for the:

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Slide_R] #2566109 08/19/08 07:37 PM
K
Ken Starling Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
K
Great write up and info.Way to keep it going Casey

Thanks for all you do
Ken

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: RiveraTackleCo.] #2566180 08/19/08 08:00 PM
Champion1 Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I wonder if you could get Corey Waldrop to do the same thing? He made a top 12 once this year if I remember correctly. That would be another cool one to do. Just a thought.

www.TuffSkinz.net
www.basscat.com
�It�s all in your head. It doesn�t matter if your 6 or 60. You can participate in this sport."-Rick Clunn
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Champion1] #2566290 08/19/08 08:49 PM
T
Tracker Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Tracker Tim] #2566440 08/19/08 09:57 PM
D
dlrz71 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
D
Awesome write up Casey!! Thanks to Brian and yourself for taking the time to do this for the forum. It was very informative and helpful. Thanks again, Dustin.

2003 SKEETER TZX 190 YAMAHA VMAX 150

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: dlrz71] #2566484 08/19/08 10:17 PM
S
SMG Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
S
Ok, where do I get the DVD? That's some cool stuff now. Keep up the great work Mr.Casey!

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: 007.] #2566495 08/19/08 10:22 PM
R
Rick M Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
R
Excellent job Casey.Thanks Brian for the tips

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Rick M] #2566510 08/19/08 10:26 PM
T
Trickster Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
T
Thanks a bunch Casey and Brian.

I would like to give a THUMBS UP to LAKE LAVON!! thumb
Close to home and had a good year!!!

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: SMG] #2566549 08/19/08 10:39 PM
Casey Allison Offline OP
Sissy Boy
OP Offline
Sissy Boy
Originally Posted By: yankerin
Ok, where do I get the DVD? That's some cool stuff now. Keep up the great work Mr.Casey!

After the "Day On The Water" championship I'm making a DVD.

It will have the same quality videos as the picks you see in the write up, with no down sizing like you see from YouTube.

You will like it it will have every video done this year.

Casey

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2567352 08/20/08 10:10 AM
Clint A Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Best post for knowledge sharing that I have ever read on here.

Good job!

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Casey Allison] #2567354 08/20/08 10:12 AM
TBassYates Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
A DVD is a great idea, looking forward to getting one of them.
Maybe next year you might invite me and Stan to do a Day on the Lake and see how TEAM GRANDPA attacks a lake as a team.
Keep up the good work.

[Linked Image]
Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: TBassYates] #2567664 08/20/08 12:12 PM
M
manny_G_77 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
M
I'll clear a day on my calendar for a dvd special on "what not to do on Lavon".

I actually fish it once a week and have had some good luck on it. I saw the Triton guy in the hat on Sunday near the Marina.

STOCK LAVON YEARLY...She's ready.

Really good job on the video.
Love the fact that there is tips on how to fish Lavon. Can't get any better than that. My bud is a crankbait type of guy and he did have luck with the sexy shad on Sunday. One of his best days. After his multiple catches I mentioned to him how someone on here was claiming the sexy shad is garbage and we laughed it off.

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: manny_G_77] #2568214 08/20/08 02:31 PM
bassfishinglawyer Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted By: manny_G_77
I saw the Triton guy in the hat on Sunday near the Marina.

Where is that "Triton guy". Everyone noticed him - what do you have to say about all this?

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: Tracker Tim] #2568226 08/20/08 02:34 PM
SkeeterRonnie Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
Originally Posted By: Tracker Tim
Look at that poser in the Triton!

LOL!! Keeb.. where ya at?

Re: "A Day On The Water".....Brian Clark.....Results.....8/17 [Re: SkeeterRonnie] #2573679 08/22/08 12:56 AM
M
MWilkins (a.k.a. Keeb) Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
M
wow, pick on the short guy why don't you Tracker.... bang

Poser? Maybe, but I sure do look good... thumb

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide