Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ #14585497 01/04/23 03:40 PM
šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€ Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Itā€™s been a year since posting anything and wanted to come wish yā€™all a Happy New Year and share with yā€™all what weā€™ve been up to. Iā€™m still chasing whisker fish every week with my 7 yr old son Action Jaxon The Texas Tornado.

Weā€™re still sharing our journey on our YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV as well as our Facebook group El Gato Azul TV. We do trip videos, how-to videos, and live stream from our boat ā€œThe War Machineā€. Weā€™re still helping guys get Bluecats figured out and promoting big fish conservation and educating the youth. I started a Facebook group around this time last year and weā€™ve managed to grow our El Gato Azul TV family into a nice tight knit group. Weā€™re about positive vibes, family, brotherhood, big fish conservation, and helping each other grow as anglers and people.

Action Jaxon and I have been very fortunate this past year to be invited to represent a number of what I consider to be some of the top companies in the catfish game. We are Sponsored Anglers for Mad Katz, Pro-Staff at Carolina Lake Weights and I also run that team, Sponsored Angler for Demon Dragons and Pro-Staff for Parks Planer Boards. We are Field Staff for MulTbar rod racks, Minotaur Hooks and also Pro-Staff for Nicā€™s Knacks Custom Bait Boards and Fish-On Marine Electronics. I am very proud and honored that high caliber companies like these have invited us to represent them and sponsor our fishing adventures. I have sone good discount codes I can share with yā€™all if you want to save some money on any of this gear.

2022 was very good to us and Iā€™m excited to see where 2023 takes us. Weā€™ll be at Catcon this February in Louisville, Kentucky helping out at our sponsors booths. My 7 yr old has been on a tear this year catching tons of big fish and breaking lots of records. Heā€™s been nominated for Youth Angler of the Year at this years Catcon and I couldnā€™t be more proud of that kid. The War Machine is also up for catfish boat of the year and itā€™s going to be a ton of fun getting to rub elbows with so many of the catfish guys I look up to and get to meet and shake hands with all my Catfishing brothers and sisters from across the country.

Iā€™m going to try and get back to posting on this forum from time to time. Hope everyone had a great Holliday and a Happy New Year! 2023 here we go!
Here is a link to our channel for anyone interested.
El Gato Azul TV

Here are some fish pics from the last month.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

There is a fine line between fishing and floating around like an idiot!!
texas Check out out my YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV texas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0aV-uOxzxKxeqFFfREzKg
āš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļø Home of little boys holding big catfish! āš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļø
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14585514 01/04/23 03:51 PM
Bluecat Bob Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Good to see you posting again, Chris!

That pic of your boy with that huge fish looks like he is holding Moby Dick.

OMG

Good luck to Jaxon at Catcon!

rockon

Retired from the grind and enjoying life and the great outdoors ### Formerly Texas Brit ###
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14585519 01/04/23 03:53 PM
K
KEGracing Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
K
Happy New Year! Nice pictures, and congrats on all the sponsorships! Jaxon is growing! Thanks for jumping on here and hope to see more of you on here.

I do get on FB a little - just hate the whole FB thing as it has so much trash and junk on it. Watch some YouTube when I have time.

What I love about this forum is I can check stuff quick and easy when I have 5 minutes. Not have to search a bunch of stuff. And it is ALL fishing stuff.

Take care - hope to see you soon.

Ken

2014 Premier Alante 235 RF tritoon. Momma's boat. But I get to fish on her.

A country boy will survive... but those who cross him?

Cedar Creek personal best:
Blue Cat 31.55 lbs
Hybrid 6.2 lbs
Crappie 2.1 lbs
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14585665 01/04/23 05:43 PM
Bradsr82 Online Content
Outdoorsman
Online Content
Outdoorsman
Thatā€™s good stuff Chris! Congrats to you and your son! Great memories being made!

Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14585899 01/04/23 09:46 PM
D
DEWAYNE BULLARD Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
D
Great job Chris yaā€™ll are on a roll keep up the good work!

BEATING THE BLUES ONE FISH AT A TIME.
PB BLUE 57 LBS. Lake Conroe
TEAM SLIME-N-ATOR
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14586082 01/05/23 12:29 AM
O
Osbornfishing Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
O
Definitely some monsters. Keep up the posts. thumb

Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14586319 01/05/23 05:33 AM
T
Tommar Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
T
Glad to see you and AJ back at it!

US Army and TXARNG 1984-2014
Gulf War 90-91
Iraq 2004-05
A'stan 2009
VFW Post Commander 2013-15
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14586415 01/05/23 01:19 PM
B
BrandonK Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
B
Good to hear from you on the forums! Congratulations epic fish! Took the day off today Iā€™ll be super excited with a fish a 1/3rd the size of those monsters lol.

Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14586877 01/05/23 07:46 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks fellas!! Got some good news last night that Action Jaxon is also nominated for Fish Fight of the year at the Golden Whisker Awards! That kid is rollin! Our YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV also got nominated for Best Live Fishing show on Youtube. That is hard for me to comprehend! Were going up against some very popular people so im not expecting to win but what an honor and man im pulling for my son!

āš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļø Home of little boys holding big catfish! āš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļøāš“ļø
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14587099 01/05/23 10:24 PM
T
TAKIN DRAG ATX Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
T
Very cool, congrats and hope you come home with the win!! flag

Team UnReeL Catfishin Central Texas
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14587493 01/06/23 09:59 AM
G
ggoytia Offline
Angler
Angler
G
Best of luck for youtube, your son will remember the adventures the most.
Them fish are huge.

Best Cajun Line:
"Laissez les bons temps rouler " (Lazay-Lay Bon-Tom Roulay)
Let the good times roll!!!!
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14587519 01/06/23 12:06 PM
banker-always fishing Online Content
Pumpkin Head
Online Content
Pumpkin Head
coolphotos Yes Sir. "Lifetime Memories"! cheers

Side Note: Looking forward to seeing more post! thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14587591 01/06/23 02:02 PM
S
skeetmaster Offline
Angler
Angler
S
Chris, I know we've had our differences but in my opinion, nobody deserves these honors more than you. I know guys that produce content, post videos, have podcasts, etc, but none of them put in the work like you. You can't get to the level your at without putting in a tremendous amount of hard work. Week in and week out. Hours and hours (and hours!) of fishing. And cattin itself is really hard work. I can run to the lake, jump in my boat, pull up on a brushpile and load the boat with crappie, and never even break a sweat! Try to not break a sweat with a cast net, 4 (or 6) planer boards and ten rods! My hats off to you! And thank you for all the help and knowledge you've shared with me and the rest of us here on TFF! I wouldn't be at the level I'm at without your influence!

cheers

Last edited by skeetmaster; 01/06/23 02:04 PM.
Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14588158 01/06/23 07:29 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks you guys and I appreciate that Geno. I enjoy doing it and even though Bluecatn ainā€™t easy, I embraced the grind decades ago and now itā€™s just a part of who I am and what I do. I also donā€™t hold grudges and we had some great times together brother. Life is a lesson and weā€™re all just trying to figure out our way. I definitely learned some valuable lesson from this group and have made lots of great friends over the years from it. In future posts I will share our journey and keep my opinion to myself. The guys that want to learn can always come follow us on our other platforms and show support. Weā€™re in a great place now and having a tremendous amount of fun fishing with family and friends. I will never be rich but the memories weā€™re making are priceless and I wouldnā€™t trade them for the world.

Re: El Gato Azul and Action Jaxon the Texas TornadošŸŒŖ [Re: šŸ€El Gato AzulšŸ€] #14588337 01/06/23 09:42 PM
Catfish Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Chris, when will you know if Jax wins? I filled out a ballot but I don't remember if it said when the selection would be made. I'm pullin for him for sure.

Catfish Tim
šŸŸšŸŸ"If it doesn't have whiskers, it's just bait"šŸŸšŸŸ
Romans 8:1

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide