Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,039,144
Posts13,959,926
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Capt. Nathan's Wade Fishing/Tournament Report; Seadrift, TX. 10/9/22 #14499912 10/09/22 06:32 PM
C
Captain Nathan Beabout Offline OP
Pro Angler
OP Offline
Pro Angler
C
It was a good week here on the Middle Coast. Saw some good trout action wading with clients as tides were up around normal and slowly started to fall late week. With much cooler water temps from last week where we were in the mid 80's to now low to mid 70's. The fishing pattern should level off, with fish being comfortable staying in the shallows for most of the day. Looks like in the week to come we have a bigger cool front coming, which they say is going to bring us a big cool off(we'll see if that's right). But, if it does the bay systems will come alive. This is hands down my favorite time of year to be on the water. So many good things start to happen with these first fronts of the year.

The last two Saturday's were also good to us, during redfish tournaments.

First off, I want to thank the good Lord for watching over us, protecting us, and allowing us to catch the right fish. Our 3 fish bag was 23.20# with our big fish of 8.56# also getting the win.

It all started last weekend. I was able to put two fish together for the CRC Fuel Dock tournament win, in Seadrift. With similiar weather conditions but a much lower tide, we knew where the fish should move to. They were right where they should have been, and everything else fell into place. We had a team with confidence, and the knowledge of how to catch these fish. Thank you John and Jason for getting it done and grinding through plenty of oversized fish! Lol

Thanks to Majek Boats for the dependable 25+ Illusion. Laguna Rods for sticks light enough to be comfortable all day, but get these big fish in quick. FINS Braid, for high quality fishing line. Down South Lures, for tough flurocarbon, sharp jig heads, and super model baits with the right action and toughness to trick big fish.

Also, thanks to 5D Steakhouse and Chad Pedereck for putting on a great tournament. It was a tough group of teams and we look forward to trying again next year.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: Capt. Nathan's Wade Fishing/Tournament Report; Seadrift, TX. 10/9/22 [Re: Captain Nathan Beabout] #14500386 10/10/22 03:16 AM
banker-always fishing Offline
Pumpkin Head
Pumpkin Head
coolphotos and a AWESOME post. thumb

[Linked Image][Linked Image]

IGFA World Record Rio Grande Cichlid. Lake Dunlap.

John 3:16

Sinner's Prayer. God forgive me a sinner. I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior !
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide