texasfishingforum.com logo
Main Menu
Advertisement
Affiliates
Advertisement
Newest Members
slickrick6922, Robert3721, Lead head 69, Conley, Shovelhead
117611 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
TexDawg 110,902
hopalong 108,536
Bigbob_FTW 84,595
John175☮ 83,055
Pilothawk 82,414
Derek 🐝 67,858
JDavis7873 67,414
Mark Perry 67,091
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics1,145,999
Posts15,632,883
Members142,611
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484173 09/21/22 06:25 PM
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 3,147
Y
YEE_YEE Offline
TFF Team Angler
Offline
TFF Team Angler
Y
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 3,147
Have they figured which shot is doing what ?
I was scheduled for Moderna got there and got the J&J
Glad I did the one and done
But don't here anything about it anymore
No boosters

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484174 09/21/22 06:26 PM
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 2,325
F
Flip Flop Fisher Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
F
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 2,325
"Doctor"

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Kattelyn] #14484175 09/21/22 06:27 PM
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 720
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Pro Angler
Offline
Pro Angler
M
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 720
Originally Posted by Kattelyn
Originally Posted by Mulejockey1
The title of this thread wasn’t misleading,missing description,no clickbait. Why would anyone uninterested in the topic click on it, take the time to assume others opinions, and exert the energy to respond criticizing it?


Curiosity. Because now there's a commotion. We're getting traffic therefore something interesting must be going down.

Did they expect flowers and hummingbirds? Regardless of your status on the shot the topic is clear and yes it is a hot topic. The filthy deniers of shot were berated to no end by everyone including that guy in that taxpayer funded house. Certainly understandable for retribution.


I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484189 09/21/22 06:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 23,538
P
patriot07 Offline
TFF Guru
Offline
TFF Guru
P
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 23,538
Every time otay posts something, I think it couldn't possibly be less intelligent than the thing he posted before. But somehow it is.

Just a troll, not worth responding to. He's not this stupid, so I'm not sure why he pretends to be.


Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484200 09/21/22 06:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,331
G
grout-scout Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
G
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 13,331
roflmao

They are like deer to a trucks headlights, like a moth to a flame, like a liberal to their mask….they just can’t resist!

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484208 09/21/22 06:50 PM
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17,386
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 17,386
There are no mandates.


Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Jpurdue] #14484218 09/21/22 06:56 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,386
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,386
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Yes, it's true that nearly everyone in the ICU these days is 80+ years old, and yes it's true that 90% of 80+ year old people got vaccinated, and yes it's true that the vaccine does next to nothing on these new variants. None of that changes that this is all Trump's fault. He caused all this with operation warp speed and was the OG pushing the stuff. 5 billion people across the globe were fully vaccinated. Now thousands of people are dying every day from all sorts of stuff caused by the vaccine. Heart disease, cancer, neurological diseases, car accidents, the list goes on! Something like 65% of the people I know that have died in the last year was vaccinated. All this blood is on Trumps hands.

Would Joe and Kamala be guilty as well? They pushed hard in national TV about everyone should get the vax and your a killer if you don’t get it and layed blame on the anti vaxers. Trump was in a no win situation, if he hadn’t pushed warp speed they left would have blamed him for not doing anything.

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Jpurdue] #14484220 09/21/22 06:58 PM
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 78
M
Marion Morrison Offline
Outdoorsman
Offline
Outdoorsman
M
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 78
2 1/2 years ago - Trump is not doing enough to fight covid, millions are dying.

Today - Operation warp speed is a failure, people are dying because of Trump even though there are still commercials encouraging the vax 1 1/2 years after he has left office.

The derangement syndrome is still strong....

At this point, either way we decided on the vax issue, we have to live with our individual choice.

All I can say is read as much as you can and make your own decision and to heck with everyone else or what they think. To blame anyone for this absolute joke of how covid has been handled by both parties/Presidents is ridiculous because it seems that today, no one knows or will own up to the real facts. It truly is ridiculous that this came and passed and the science still hasn't been communicated appropriately.

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Dan90210 ☮] #14484221 09/21/22 07:01 PM
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 4,121
L
leethefishking Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
L
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 4,121
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Glad we are not doing political threads...

[censored] these are a beating. Not sure how you guys do it. Its just draining going in these same retarded circles.

Why not post something fun or funny? Or interesting or unique. Maybe even like holistic. Something that is honest to you and your life. These are not even your own thoughts its just links and BS parroted talking points because simple minds love those.. No room for nuance or conversation with an open mind. Hell no!

Its this or that. You are with me 100% or you are wrong 100%.

Just a beating man. Yall need jesus.
This is becoming like face book and precisely why I’m not on it. Thanks to OTAY I won’t be here much longer either. If I wanted to be bombarded with this [censored] all day I would watch the news.

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Fishin' Nut] #14484222 09/21/22 07:02 PM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,192
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
G
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,192
Originally Posted by Fishin' Nut
Not in the seven hospitals I work for in Northern Alabama. The hospitalization rate was around 70 to 75% unvaccinated. This was during the pandemic period in early 2022 when I had to submit reports to the state for covid tracking.

UAB had roughly the same statistics.

UAB Link

Do you care to learn- read the story, things change.

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: otay michael] #14484223 09/21/22 07:02 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,123
donothin Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3,123
OMG, I am now 82 years old. Must be that I took the vacs and boosters otherwise I would be dead or 82 years old.

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: leethefishking] #14484224 09/21/22 07:03 PM
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,192
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
Online Happy
TFF Team Angler
G
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,192
Originally Posted by leethefishking
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ☮
Glad we are not doing political threads...

[censored] these are a beating. Not sure how you guys do it. Its just draining going in these same retarded circles.

Why not post something fun or funny? Or interesting or unique. Maybe even like holistic. Something that is honest to you and your life. These are not even your own thoughts its just links and BS parroted talking points because simple minds love those.. No room for nuance or conversation with an open mind. Hell no!

Its this or that. You are with me 100% or you are wrong 100%.

Just a beating man. Yall need jesus.
This is becoming like face book and precisely why I’m not on it. Thanks to OTAY I won’t be here much longer either. If I wanted to be bombarded with this [censored] all day I would watch the news.

It’s like he forced you to click on it…🤣

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Marion Morrison] #14484227 09/21/22 07:05 PM
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 7,583
J
Jpurdue Offline
TFF Celebrity
Offline
TFF Celebrity
J
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 7,583
I was being sarcastic. Apparently, it didn't come through.

Anyway, 100% agree with this:

Originally Posted by Marion Morrison

At this point, either way we decided on the vax issue, we have to live with our individual choice.


"Bragging may not bring happiness, but no man having caught a large fish goes home through an alley." -A.L.

www.LunkerLore.com

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Jpurdue] #14484247 09/21/22 07:26 PM
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,266
S
Scoundrel Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
S
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,266
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I was being sarcastic. Apparently, it didn't come through.

Anyway, 100% agree with this:

Originally Posted by Marion Morrison

At this point, either way we decided on the vax issue, we have to live with our individual choice.


sames cheers

Re: Doctor Reveals: 95% of People in ICU are Fully 'Vaccinated' [Re: Scoundrel] #14484251 09/21/22 07:29 PM
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 720
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Pro Angler
Offline
Pro Angler
M
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 720
Originally Posted by Scoundrel
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
I was being sarcastic. Apparently, it didn't come through.

Anyway, 100% agree with this:

Originally Posted by Marion Morrison

At this point, either way we decided on the vax issue, we have to live with our individual choice.


sames cheers

The fact is that for many it was not a “individual choice”. If they were not pressured or coerced then they were forced to choose it or career.


I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3