Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics1,142,823
Posts15,580,566
Members142,415
Most Online36,273
Jan 23rd, 2013
Print Thread
$500 finder’s fee - $58K - Walters, Latimer & Cobb choose Falcon - 2020 Falcon 21TE & 250HP 2020 Mercury ProXS 4-stroke V8 #14478916 09/15/22 10:49 PM
ThyWillBeDone Online Content OP
Angler
OP Online Content
Angler
$500 finder’s fee if you bring me a buyer and they mention your name at final transaction.

Falcon Boats has a heck of a ProTeam!!! If you are truly interested let’s talk. I spoke to Patrick Walters at Lake Fork a few years ago and that conversation helped me pull the trigger on a Falcon (he was impressed with the stability of the boat even in big water, the smart design and fish-ability of the super wide 96” front deck) …also watched several of Brian Latimer’s YouTube videos on his Falcon boat builds and walk through of the factory. Lake test it after the new lower unit is installed. TE stands for Tournament Edition…check out their website for a list of the bells and whistles that come standard.

$58K without Talons, Mega360 or any graphs (I’m going to be putting those on my new to me boat or selling some items). New Falcons are around $78K and this is priced accordingly for depreciation and with a Gator Hull and no electronics except for the 36V Ultrex. I’ll be sure there is a line ran through the boat when taking transducer and power cables off my electronics so it makes your install easier of whatever brands you want to run.

[Linked Image]

Their Falcon High Flyer Contingency Program for only $100 a year is excellent - just 30 or more boats and you cash solid checks! The more boats the more $. No having to have the event registered with them. Just show proof of 1st place and honor the rest of their mandates in order to collect the $. You are able to max. out up to $6000 in a calendar year. Original or second owners are eligible. Read their requirements on their site. They make it fairly easy. I know a local that has gotten paid several times by them in a year, multiple years. He has no issues collecting his checks for 1st place finishes with events over 30 boats. Something to take into consideration when buying a boat - Contingency $ for tournament anglers.

2020 Falcon 21TE (Tournament Edition) - 21.5’ in length - handles big water very very well! Always stored in shop! This was supposed to be at the Classic in 2020 but because of COVID…it never made it there and I ended up buying it from Sartin Marine.

2020 Mercury ProXS 250HP 4 stroke 4.6L V8 (has roughly 3 years remaining on warranty - I’ll have more precise and detailed info. soon on compression and hours.). Love the sound of the deep GROWL this beast of an outboard engine makes when you turn the key.

Just under 2 years from the time I bought it new in Sept. of 2020. Approx. 225-275 hours on the motor (I’ll get exact hours pulled soon).

Boat is located at Sartin Marine waiting for a brand new lower unit to come in. With prices of 2022-2023 new boats skyrocketing and some that do not handle big water very well at nearly $90-100K - consider mine if it meets your wants/needs!

Sartin Marine can help you find financing if needed. They may also be able to help you save on some taxes if you have a boat you want to sell. Reach out to me (John) or Billy Sartin to find out what can be worked out.

Call John at 214-790-3646 with any questions for serious inquiries only please. Don’t need help selling this. I have a real estate project that I need the funds for and am downgrading to an older boat to be able to pay my contractors and not use credit cards to do so.

Atlas Hydraulic jackplate with electric lever for raising and lowering

112 lb. thrust 36V Ultrex 48’ shaft with control and remotes

Gator Hull spray protection liner on hull - took away about 3mph…but worth the hull protection.

Tandem axle trailer with all lights working (smoother towing than a single axle trailer).

Hot Foot

Keel Guard

Trick Step boat trailer steps to make getting on off the boat much easier.

Power tilt controls and control lever

MinnKota 4 Bank Charger

New Optium AGM Cranking Battery

LED deck lights

Sea Clear Power Wiring Harness to maximize graph images.

Vented Motor Cover

Falcon boat cover that is trailerable as you tow it down the road.

Recent oil, filter and water pump change (8/19/2022)

Falcon touts “We have big decks!!! - 🤣 The deck is huge and a great fishing platform

Seats, carpet and gelcoat are in great condition. Comes with a pedestal butt seat and a bigger seat with back support.

I won a boat in last year’s Sealy event and cashed several top 5 checks out of 100-200 plus boat fields on this fine fishing machine (with help of my partner on the team tourneys). I feel crappy making this thread - she is a part of me. Lol.

We froze our butts off during the Brandon Belt tournament this year.
[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/T1m3L8-L2AI?feature=share[/video]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by ThyWillBeDone; 2 hours ago. Reason: Add YouTube video
Re: 2020 Falcon 21TE with 250HP 2020 Mercury ProXS 4-stroke V8 [Re: ThyWillBeDone] #14480171 09/17/22 09:32 AM
Bandit 200 XP Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Nice Boat

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide