Print Thread
RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 15th! #14477765 09/14/22 11:09 PM
S
SoCal Tom Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
The Ray Hubbard Bass Club will hold our ninth meeting of 2022 this Thursday night, September 15th at 7:00. Meetings are held at the Flying Fish Restaurant in Firewheel Town Center in Garland. The address is 4430 Lavon Drive, Suite 388, Garland, TX 75040. We will be meeting in the back room. Meeting attendance is worth 10 AOY Points.

We will be taking memberships for 2022. Membership cost is reduced to $20.00 since it's so late in the year and it includes your entire immediate family. Unfortunately by joining now, you will not be able to fish the required number of tournaments to qualify for the Club Championship.

We will go over results from last month on Lake Lavon. If you cashed a check, you get to give us all the hows and wheres. We will go over info for our tournament this coming Saturday on Lake Bob Sandlin. We will launch out of Titus County North ramp. We will go over any off limits or danger areas and do partner finder in case anyone needs a ride or partner. Full tournament details can be found here in the Bass Clubs section. We will go over tournament procedures, AOY and Championship qualification especially for any new members who are with us for the first time, and answer any questions you may have.

We'll talk about our October tournament on Lake Texoma. First cast that day will be 7:00. We'll decide when last cast is. We'll launch from the Highport Marina ramp. The date on that tournament is October 9th.

We'll talk about the results from Top 6 last weekend on Lake Granbury. We sent two teams. We'll give you all the gory details. Thanks again to Fun-N-Sun for putting this great event on!

We'll talk about our Club Championship on Lake Tyler on November 12-13 and try and figure out where we are going to have dinner Saturday night.

We had two community events coming up later this year. Unfortunately the Hooks For Heroes has been cancelled. That leaves our signature event. The 7th Annual Fish For A Cure coming up on Sunday October 30th on Lake Ray Hubbard. All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. We need sponsors, prize donations and volunteers! If you are not a member but would like to help with FFAC, please drop me a PM and I will get you all the information you need. We have lots of updated sponsor news to go over! All the tournament info can be found here.

FFAC 2022 Info!

Also, I am taking donations for my long overdue and anticipated hair cut. I will be donating my hair to an organization that makes wigs for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy treatments. If you are interested in making a donation, please contact me!

Bring your appetite! The Flying Fish has excellent food and they are donating 15% of every RHBC meal to FFAC! Thanks to David and everyone at Flying Fish who have been so good to us this year. PM me with any questions or for more info. See you there!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Re: RHBC Monthly Meeting! Thursday September 15th! [Re: SoCal Tom] #14478191 09/15/22 11:43 AM
S
SoCal Tom Online Content OP
TFF Guru
OP Online Content
TFF Guru
S
See everyone tonight!

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

http://www.rayhubbardbassclub.com
President

Save the Date! 9th annual FFAC - Sunday October 27th, 2024 - Lake Ray Hubbard!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide