Forums59
Topics1,039,182
Posts13,960,486
Members144,192
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: pchapin] #14476710 09/13/22 09:09 PM
B
bloo_rainger Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
B
Originally Posted by pchapin
For the vax to be 98 times worse, it would need to kill 98 million in just the US.

what if it was the fax that killed the 1 million?

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: pchapin] #14476713 09/13/22 09:12 PM
D
drifter106 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
D
For the vax to be 98 times worse, it would need to kill 98 million in just the US.

Using your math....that would mean 1 million people died from the virus. Don't really think that is what their implying.

Sacred heart of Mary, pray for us now and at the hour of our death. Amen
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have Mercy on us and the whole world
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: otay michael] #14476719 09/13/22 09:19 PM
reeltexan Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

My wife and I got the 19 early on, trail blazers.
After that, it was easy for me to spot the BS.
The Science is that antibodies fight viruses. That's science, I've been reading it all my life. If you've had the virus, then you have antibodies.
I knew that I'd never need any vaccine, assuming they produced one. I now believe they had the vaccine by the time they released the virus.
And the timing........right AFTER the election.

Then I heard about some cowboys down near San Angelo. Working cattle everyday ( i.e. pour on ivermectin ). I've worked a lot of cows myself. That stuff gets on you.
These boys noticed that in the middle of the scamdemic, NONE of them had gotten sick.

Big Pharma tried their best to bury that. Then Pfizer created their own brand of it.

Scam from the start. Engineered to sell shots and eliminate old, sick people.

Any time THIS government tells you that you must do something, you'd better put on your thinking cap.

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: reeltexan] #14476734 09/13/22 09:30 PM
O
otay michael Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
O
Originally Posted by reeltexan

The Science is that antibodies fight viruses. That's science, I've been reading it all my life. If you've had the virus, then you have antibodies.
I knew that I'd never need any vaccine, assuming they produced one. I now believe they had the vaccine a long time before releasing the virus.

Then I heard about some cowboys down near San Angelo. Working cattle everyday ( i.e. pour on ivermectin ). I've worked a lot of cows myself. That stuff gets on you.
These boys noticed that in the middle of the scamdemic, NONE of them had gotten sick.

Big Pharma tried their best to bury that. Then Pfhizer created their own brand of it.

Any time THIS government tells you that you must do something, you'd better put on your thinking cap.

____

Great input, the naysayers will have a hard time refuting a real life testimony, no pun intended.

See Michael Seewald's latest series https://www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.

[Linked Image]
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: bloo_rainger] #14476737 09/13/22 09:31 PM
SheldonS Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger

what if it was the fax that killed the 1 million?

That's a lot of paper and toner.

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: reeltexan] #14476752 09/13/22 09:47 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

I knew that I'd never need any vaccine, assuming they produced one. I now believe they had the vaccine a long time before releasing the virus.

Big Pharma tried their best to bury that. Then Pfhizer created their own brand of it.

I am not a Fauci fan and I thought the lockdowns and mandatory masking was overreaction. I also have my doubts about the vaccines. I have nothing against Ivermectin either.

That being said do you think perhaps those cowboys didn't get COVID because they are around a whole lot less people on average, work outside and not in an area that historically has a high transmission rate?

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: otay michael] #14476769 09/13/22 09:58 PM
reeltexan Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity

Can’t say for sure.
I can say that Ivermectin worked for some people and at a time when people you know and love are dying, for the government to instruct pharmacists to NOT fill any doctor prescribed drug smacks of over reach and indicates an agenda.

If I am gasping for breath and there’s anything out there to help, make it available!

"..The pleasantist angling is to see the fish
Cut with her golden oars the silver stream,
And greedily devour the treacherous bait.
Bill Shakespeare

[Linked Image]
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: reeltexan] #14476771 09/13/22 10:02 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak

Can’t say for sure.
I can say that Ivermectin worked for some people and at a time when people you know and love are dying, for the government to instruct pharmacists to NOT fill any doctor prescribed drug smacks of over reach and indicates an agenda.

If I am gasping for breath and there’s anything out there to help, make it available!

I agree with you on the overreach and its sad that Ivermecton was not allowed if someone wanted to try it. Those are VERY dangerous precedents that may come back and bite us.They learned they can control us in the name iof what is best for us.

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: otay michael] #14476772 09/13/22 10:05 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Too late for me. Of course I’ve smoked weed, smoked cigs, drank whiskey, drank wine, snorted lots of coke, popped amphetamines, huffed paint, huffed freon, had unprotected sex, ate boogers as a kid, got high in school and church as an alter boy….

Guess I’m [censored].

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: pacertom] #14476780 09/13/22 10:23 PM
P
pchapin Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
P
Originally Posted by pacertom

Really curious to how that number came outta your brain?

The virus killed 1 million. 1 million times 98 = 98 million. First grade math.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact”
P01135809
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: machinist] #14476782 09/13/22 10:28 PM
P
Po Boy Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
P
Originally Posted by machinist
I don’t know if it is safe or not. All I know is that my wife and I have had all 4 Moderna shots and we have not had Covid.

Same here and probably get the 5th as soon as it is available.

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: SteezMacQueen] #14476783 09/13/22 10:30 PM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Too late for me. Of course I’ve smoked weed, smoked cigs, drank whiskey, drank wine, snorted lots of coke, popped amphetamines, huffed paint, huffed freon, had unprotected sex, ate boogers as a kid, got high in school and church as an alter boy….

Guess I’m [censored].

Now that's what I'm talking about

Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: Po Boy] #14476824 09/13/22 11:23 PM
John175☮ Offline
MACHO MAN
MACHO MAN

Originally Posted by Po Boy
Originally Posted by machinist
I don’t know if it is safe or not. All I know is that my wife and I have had all 4 Moderna shots and we have not had Covid.

Same here and probably get the 5th as soon as it is available.

Had two shots and a booster because the government forced my employer to force employees.

Have had covid twice.

“Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.” -JFK
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: SteezMacQueen] #14476825 09/13/22 11:23 PM
Chris B Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru

Guess I’m [censored].

No way I'd huff paint.

[Linked Image]
I hate photobucket.
Re: Scientists from Harvard & Johns Hopkins Found Vaxx 98 Times Worse Than the Virus [Re: YEE_YEE] #14476837 09/13/22 11:34 PM
L
leethefishking Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by YEE_YEE

Guess I’m [censored].

Now that's what I'm talking about
This is the first true testimonial I’ve ever seen on a Covid thread!

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide