The weatherman said it won't get to 100 today and we might have a storm. He was right about the storm. For the second Thursday in a row, we had thunder and rain. But luckily for us it came with 15 minutes to go. But my boater did get soaked while I was getting his truck to the ramp and while there was a lot of thunder, we didn't see any lightning. Last week there was a bunch of big fish caught. Today not so much. Maybe the front had something to do with that.
We fish three rotating sections on Lake Fork every other Thursday daytime about 22 times a year...

We fished section 1 today. All bass 10" and up count. MLF format, where every fish you catch counts

Boaters

1st Dennis Bubinas of Lake Fork with 6 bass for 10.02 LB with a lunker of 3.87 LB.
2nd Herb King of Lake Fork with 4 bass for 9.51 LB. with a lunker of 4.13 LB
3rd Jack White of Farmers Branch with 2 bass for 8.60 LB with the boater lunker of 7.15 LB.
4th Don Overstreet of Sulphur Springs with 3 bass for 6.51 LB with a lunker of 2.80 LB.
5th Randy Bunch of Lake Fork with 3 bass for 6.28 LB. with a lunker of 2.55 LB

Co Anglers

1st Jackie Price of Alba with 3 bass for 10.03 LB with a 4.13 LB lunker.
2nd Gary Gilmore of Ennis with 4 bass for 7.26 LB with a 3.31 LB lunker.
3rd Larry Kelly of Yantis with 3 fish for 6.69 LB with a 3.46 LB lunker.
4th Scott Powell of Lake Fork with 4 bass for 6.08 LB with a 3.31 LB lunker
5th Rick Wright of Rowlett with 6 bass for 5.74 LB with a 1.32 LB lunker
6th Alf Tuggle of Scroggins with one fish which is the co-angler lunker of 4.31 LB

40 bass were caught, and 4 anglers were skunked.

For information on Joining the Lake Fork Anglers send an inquiry to sjbasser@gmail.com. We only fish on Thursdays daytime at Lake Fork.
New member fee is $20. Dues is $5 a year and tournaments are $15, We are currently looking for new members- Boaters and co-anglers.

Last edited by Bruce Allen; 7.21.22 4 PM.

Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.
Lake Fork Anglers 5 fish format and
Hard Core. . MLF format
www.bassfin.com/

Contact me to schedule the LFSA Live Release Boat for your Lake Fork tournaments.

Lake Fork Anglers
Every Thursday
Daytime Tournaments.

Lake Fork Sportsman's Association
www.lakeforksa.com/

We are VERY PROUD of our Induction into the
Texas Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame.