F
flashman252 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
F
Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Originally Posted by Jpurdue
Well if you are pro-abortion and live in a state that was legally required to provide them before and now that state has banned them you'd be ticked. That's what they are upset about. If you live in a state where there is no change, not much to be ticked about.

How about they just try to prevent getting pregnant in the first place if they don't want a baby. It's 2022....there are ways to prevent pregnancy now.some are as simple as stopping at 7 Eleven and buying a pack of condoms.

I don't disagree with you either. Seems ridiculous but I am DEFINITELY being hypocritical with this statement. If I accidently got my Gf pregnant, I would be saucing up the stair case with vegetable oil every time I walked by. I am as careful as humanly possible to not let it happen and have been successful for 31 years so far.

With that said though, I really was thinking more along the lines of trauma related pregnancies (rape) and situations that would put the mother at risk or it is just not a viable pregnancy. These are really the only reasons I would think to need one after the first trimester.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405895 06/27/22 03:53 PM
C
COFF Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
I see it as a very refreshing move back towards state's rights. Since the War of Northern Aggression (aka the Civil War) all three branches of our government have systematically grown the Federal government far beyond the bounds of the Constitution. This move is one of the first in my lifetime that is taking a step back towards the ideals of The Constitution. To be frank, anyone who sees it differently is ignorant of history and needs to take some time and actually read The Constitution.

The reversal of Roe v. Wade is simply scratching off the books one of the most extreme examples of SCOTUS legislating from the bench. They have neither banned abortions, nor have they endorsed them. Rather, they have put the decision back into the hands of each individual state. The pink hats can take their fight to 50 different capitol buildings and the people of each state will decide.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405897 06/27/22 03:55 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
So from most of the pics I see of protesters it shouldn't be a big concern cause what guys are touching these grotesque, obese, nasty women

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: COFF] #14405899 06/27/22 03:56 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Originally Posted by COFF
I see it as a very refreshing move back towards state's rights. Since the War of Northern Aggression (aka the Civil War) all three branches of our government have systematically grown the Federal government far beyond the bounds of the Constitution. This move is one of the first in my lifetime that is taking a step back towards the ideals of The Constitution. To be frank, anyone who sees it differently is ignorant of history and needs to take some time and actually read The Constitution.

The reversal of Roe v. Wade is simply scratching off the books one of the most extreme examples of SCOTUS legislating from the bench. They have neither banned abortions, nor have they endorsed them. Rather, they have put the decision back into the hands of each individual state. The pink hats can take their fight to 50 different capitol buildings and the people of each state will decide.

Same here.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: WAWI] #14405925 06/27/22 04:21 PM
F
flashman252 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
F
Originally Posted by WAWI
So from most of the pics I see of protesters it shouldn't be a big concern cause what guys are touching these grotesque, obese, nasty women

Theres someone out there for everyone...... I wouldn't ask this question. I made this comment once growing up and the reply I got was, a woman will spread their legs, no matter how fugly they are, someone will go in. Look at prisoners and where they are stickin their little tally wacker. Nothing worse than swabbing a stoma for STD's here in the hospital. The visual will stay with you FOREVER!

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405929 06/27/22 04:22 PM
elcoyote, esq. Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Online Sleepy
TFF Guru
Iā€™m just happy that the left has miraculously learned the definition of a woman since mid day Friday. Proud of them for that.

Team wolfs

Originally Posted by Allison1
I had to perform. It took a minute to get it all in my mouth and another five to swallow it all.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: elcoyote, esq.] #14405932 06/27/22 04:24 PM
F
flashman252 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
F
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.
Iā€™m just happy that the left has miraculously learned the definition of a woman since mid day Friday. Proud of them for that.

hahahaha I almost went this route on the post. Seemed like last week the dems didn't even acknowledge women existed. This week, its all about woman's right. These pukes are just crying to cry. I really think if you are democrat, it is impossible to have happiness in life.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: Mark Perry] #14405945 06/27/22 04:37 PM
Dan90210 ā˜® Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
Well if you are pro-abortion and live in a state that was legally required to provide them before and now that state has banned them you'd be ticked. That's what they are upset about. If you live in a state where there is no change, not much to be ticked about.

How about they just try to prevent getting pregnant in the first place if they don't want a baby. It's 2022....there are ways to prevent pregnancy now.some are as simple as stopping at 7 Eleven and buying a pack of condoms.

I aint wearing no condoms. Tried that a few times and it sucked. There are like 8 other very solid options that the woman can choose. Even other low tech things that are not 100% but you know, will help for sure. Example dont drop your cargo in the cargo bay. That will lower the odds, and you can like track on the calendar or something too.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405952 06/27/22 04:42 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
just get your prostate taken out, works 100% of the time. grin

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405953 06/27/22 04:43 PM
Dan90210 ā˜® Offline
Jr Deputy Dan
Jr Deputy Dan
Originally Posted by flashman252
Originally Posted by elcoyote, esq.

hahahaha I almost went this route on the post. Seemed like last week the dems didn't even acknowledge women existed. This week, its all about woman's right. These pukes are just crying to cry. I really think if you are democrat, it is impossible to have happiness in life.

Yall aint kidding.

They get really upset if you even say something like "I believe women have vaginas". That gets some them riled up.

This Roe situation should make it clear to the old school women (the ones with wombs and vaginas) that the new women (the ones with dongs) can never really know what it is to be a woman. They are actually a threat to true and valid endeavors into women's rights and female equality. Which is a real thing. Unlike women with dongs.

Highly controversial statements I know.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405965 06/27/22 04:55 PM
B
Bob Davis Offline
Bunkeroid Bob
Bunkeroid Bob
B
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14405985 06/27/22 05:13 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
The "night of rage" was pretty chill...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: Dan90210 ā˜®] #14405989 06/27/22 05:21 PM
F
flashman252 Offline OP
Angler
OP Offline
Angler
F
Originally Posted by Dan90210 ā˜®

I aint wearing no condoms. Tried that a few times and it sucked. There are like 8 other very solid options that the woman can choose. Even other low tech things that are not 100% but you know, will help for sure. Example dont drop your cargo in the cargo bay. That will lower the odds, and you can like track on the calendar or something too.

Don't trust the cargo technique.... sometimes cargo falls out before it's supposed to be dropped off. Had 4 friends in high school that had kiddos, and this was the technique they swore failed them.

Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: Mark Perry] #14405997 06/27/22 05:27 PM
ReelSlow Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

That Sir would require having a tiny bit of self control and responsibility. The welfare state does not want that taught. The welfare state pushes for the exact opposite. The Welfare state panics at the thought of having fewer sheep depending on them.

GOD is good!
Re: Gotta be missin something here [Re: flashman252] #14406016 06/27/22 05:45 PM
D
Dogfish_Jones Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
You play the game you have to take the results.
Condoms, pull out, IUD's, sponges, whatever you wish to use, the plain fact is you know, she knows that a pregnancy can happen. As I was told as a teenager, the only way you can be certain to not get a girl pregnant is not have sex with her.
A girl should really think more than twice before she spread those legs. Think in terms of if I get pregnant is this the guy who I want as the father of my kids. If your answer is no, then close those legs.
Guy's is this the woman you want as the mother of your kids? If not better not slip into something that might cost you.
Plus.... lets not rule out getting something soap can't wash off either. If she or if he is willing to go do the act, who's to say she/he hasn't done it with many more. I think it would be pretty bad when the doctor walks back into the exam room and tells you you have something that will stay with you the rest of your life. That doctor may walk in and tell you you have something that can't be cured and it will kill you.
Is it worth all that?

2020 Nitro Z20, Mercury 250xp 4 stroke
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is called Fishing and not catching"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide