Forums59
Topics1,037,831
Posts13,935,274
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403527 06/24/22 05:46 PM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
I have a neighbor across from my house . He decided to rent his house out as an Air BnB . One time , his property manager rented it out to 14 Mexican construction workers with 12 twelve cars . The second day they are there , we have cars everywhere , including partially blocking my driveway . I walk over and find one that speaks English . I advise him not to park in front of my house and near my driveway . He calls over the " boss" of this crew . The boss explains where he comes from , they can park where ever a spot is available . I tell him , he isn't there , he is here and I will not allow it . By this time , he has about 8 of his guys standing around listening . I tell all of them , if a car ends up in front of my house --I am going to start letting all the air out of their tires ---every night . They get the message .
The property owner rented out to large groups like this for seven years --- I did exactly the same thing each time .
Also , this house is a 4 bd 3 bath 2400sq foot home --- imagine 14 people in there . After seven years , the house was totally destroyed

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Tiltman] #14403542 06/24/22 06:04 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by Douglas J
One of the biggest issues is a lot of people have multiple families or generations of their families living under 1 roof. People don't have much money these days and are barely getting by. My neighbors and his wife have once a month or so parties, but all their guests drive higher end vehicles so it's not a huge deal. I would be pissed if I had to clean up oil spots from crappy vehicles that are not mine.

This is more cultural than financial, very much so in your city , Wylie and Sachse as well

Luckily we do not have any multi generational cultured people on our street, but there are many in the hood.

I was truing to be "PC" smile

#MFGA
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14403544 06/24/22 06:07 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
I have a neighbor across from my house . He decided to rent his house out as an Air BnB . One time , his property manager rented it out to 14 Mexican construction workers with 12 twelve cars . The second day they are there , we have cars everywhere , including partially blocking my driveway . I walk over and find one that speaks English . I advise him not to park in front of my house and near my driveway . He calls over the " boss" of this crew . The boss explains where he comes from , they can park where ever a spot is available . I tell him , he isn't there , he is here and I will not allow it . By this time , he has about 8 of his guys standing around listening . I tell all of them , if a car ends up in front of my house --I am going to start letting all the air out of their tires ---every night . They get the message .
The property owner rented out to large groups like this for seven years --- I did exactly the same thing each time .
Also , this house is a 4 bd 3 bath 2400sq foot home --- imagine 14 people in there . After seven years , the house was totally destroyed

Bahahahahaha, I'm surprised you didnt get stomped on

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: MBradford] #14403553 06/24/22 06:15 PM
buda13 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by MBradford
Originally Posted by buda13
Vaseline on the drivers side door handle every time it’s parked in front of your house. Eventually they’ll figure it out. roflmao

That's a good way to get your [censored] beat.

Many have tried but only a few have succeeded. boxing

If we’re actually being serious here, I’d just go talk to the neighbor over a cold one…. But this is the OT, nobody’s ever serious down here so break out the petroleum jelly! Don’t forget the windshield wipers!!

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: WAWI] #14403555 06/24/22 06:16 PM
D
Douglas J Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
D
Originally Posted by WAWI
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy

Bahahahahaha, I'm surprised you didnt get stomped on

roflmao

#MFGA
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: MBradford] #14403577 06/24/22 06:38 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by MBradford
Originally Posted by buda13
Vaseline on the drivers side door handle every time it’s parked in front of your house. Eventually they’ll figure it out. roflmao

That's a good way to get your [censored] beat.

roflmao Sure. That's funny.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Notaguide] #14403585 06/24/22 06:42 PM
hopalong Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Online Confused
Pescador Loco
Originally Posted by Notaguide
city people problems

yeah, weird.

park in front of my house all ya want, just beware that fm 100 is a primary rock hauler rte and the road ain't that wide, just sayin. grin

" Hop, set the hook"!
hopalong 99,999
TexDawg 99,999
FJB! not my president by a long shot!

lake fork FISHERMANS COVE MARINA/reservations - 903 474 7479
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403671 06/24/22 07:40 PM
Okie Poke Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I believe talking courteous just went out the window…..

😎 Dallas Cowboys....eventual Superbowl Champions 😎

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403691 06/24/22 07:51 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
holy C
man
this is the best ever
even better than Ratz temperature thread

LOL

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Okie Poke] #14403695 06/24/22 07:54 PM
M
MBradford Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by Okie Poke
I believe talking courteous just went out the window…..

Well, at least he capitalized Moron... roflmao

[Linked Image]
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403708 06/24/22 08:07 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
About 9-10 years ago, a Mexican couple bought the house across from my driveway. My wife and I were backing out of our garage and I backed into the drivers door of a brand new accord. I went and knocked on their door. “Eee-low”. I said I backed into this car out side and need to talk to the owner. The little kids said “old on”. I said ok. A few minutes later a woman came to the door. I told her I caved in the door of the car. She said “ me sorry, I move” I said no. You don’t understand. She shut the door after she said “old on”. More time goes by and HUGE m f er ones to the door. I go through the trying to explain [censored] again. He says “ old on. I move”. By then, I was done! I said”ya god damn right you’ll move. Don’t ever park there again!” Never heard another word about that car. Every once in a while, someone will park there and if I come outside, they come running outta the house to move the car. Apologizing all the while

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: SteezMacQueen] #14403731 06/24/22 08:24 PM
butch sanders Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
About 9-10 years ago, a Mexican couple bought the house across from my driveway. My wife and I were backing out of our garage and I backed into the drivers door of a brand new accord. I went and knocked on their door. “Eee-low”. I said I backed into this car out side and need to talk to the owner. The little kids said “old on”. I said ok. A few minutes later a woman came to the door. I told her I caved in the door of the car. She said “ me sorry, I move” I said no. You don’t understand. She shut the door after she said “old on”. More time goes by and HUGE m f er ones to the door. I go through the trying to explain [censored] again. He says “ old on. I move”. By then, I was done! I said”ya god damn right you’ll move. Don’t ever park there again!” Never heard another word about that car. Every once in a while, someone will park there and if I come outside, they come running outta the house to move the car. Apologizing all the while

so you hit their car
&
didn't pay for it?

Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403736 06/24/22 08:28 PM
Y
YEE_YEE Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Online Confused
TFF Celebrity
Y
Lots of tough Kens in the OT lately I've had neighbor's that can't mind their business usually old and retired bolt

Last edited by YEE_YEE; 06/24/22 08:35 PM.
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: butch sanders] #14403769 06/24/22 08:46 PM
S
SteezMacQueen Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by butch sanders
Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

so you hit their car
&
didn't pay for it?

I smashed the hell out if it, and tried to give them my insurance. They insisted that they were in the wrong and moved the car and I’ve not heard a word about it since…couldn’t care less. I tried to handle it correctly, but my correct and their correct were different. I guess they figured since the car was parked at the end of my driveway, that it was not my fault for hitting it.

I try to do right, but after multiple attempts, I just went off on em. Culture differences? Ignorance to liability laws? Illegal and don’t want trouble? Who knows

If I hit your car, I’d try three times to pay you for it too. After that, I’ll assume you’re a moron or rich and be on my way.

Eat. Sleep. Fish.
Re: Parking in front of other peoples homes [Re: Barrett] #14403796 06/24/22 08:57 PM
B
bronco71 Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
B
easy fix, make sure the neighbor is home, especially works well if they are out in their front yard. Drink plenty of alcohol and get out the zero turn mower and start mowing your yard, they should get the idea pretty quick...

1987 Nitro MX185/Mercury Black Max 150
1999 Triton TX21/225 Mercury Optimax
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide