Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385852 06/05/22 10:44 PM
C
CKINCAID Online Content
Extreme Angler
Online Content
Extreme Angler
C
So criminals and mentally unstable people will get updated on all these new background checks if they move forward with a bunch more laws? I mean infringements.

FJB
If life isn't going right...Go left
Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385856 06/05/22 10:57 PM
C
Coach Hark Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
C
Yeah, go take the Crips and Bloods AR’s. They are already afraid to tackle the gang problem but someone’s going to take their guns? Yeah right. They shoot at cops now just try to take their guns. That’s neither here nor there but having witnessed it, it’s crossed my mind.

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right

http://constantpursuitoutfitters.com/

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385857 06/05/22 10:57 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
So for the record all I have is a wrist rocket sling shot and a bag of ball bearings for my own protection. But if I did have a of these weapons of war they would never see the light of day until they needed to and at that point I would worry about what a LEO may have to say about it. Of course if they were to take that one then of course I wouldn’t have several other un fired ready for the next time it was called for.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Coach Hark] #14385858 06/05/22 10:59 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Coach Hark
Yeah, go take the Crips and Bloods AR’s. They are already afraid to tackle the gang problem but someone’s going to take their guns? Yeah right. They shoot at cops now just try to take their guns. That’s neither here nor there but having witnessed it, it’s crossed my mind.

I agree , if some gun confiscator came calling I would politely tell them to let me know when they are done collecting South Dallas , Garland , Duncanville , etc you get my point.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: HasBen] #14385861 06/05/22 11:07 PM
9094 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by HasBen
It seems to me that the low hanging fruit in the gun control scheme is ammunition availability. The government is more capable of manipulating ammunition availability and supply than it would be at gun confiscation. Over time, the results would be similar. Without ammo, a gun makes for a poor club.

Why would you think this? The government does not own or manufacture ammunition. The companies that do would fight it just as hard as firearms companies woukd. Higher taxes wouldn’t work, heck we just recently went through a run where people proved they would pay 3 times the price.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385866 06/05/22 11:10 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Did they just pass a law this weekend or are we just rabble rousing. You all know im in if we are rabble rousing! Let me know.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14385869 06/05/22 11:14 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by hopalong
Estimates vary as to how many of the rifles are owned in the United States. The National Shooting Sports Foundation has estimated that approximately 5 million to 10 million AR-15 style rifles exist in the U.S. within the broader total of the 300 million firearms owned by Americans.

How many soldiers currently in the U.S. military?
Numbers of U.S. military service members vary by state, driven mostly by workforce levels at large bases. There were a total of 1.3 million active duty military and more than 800,000 reserve forces as of September 2017, according to Defense Department personnel data.

https://www.governing.com › archive › military-civilia...

the math is on our side, how many of the military do you think would fire on americans? I doubt many at all if any would.

I use to think the same our military won't fired on american citizens. I no longer believe this with our woke leadership in the military and woke soldiers. I sure hope I am wrong.

Military doesnt always listen to the administration. that got proven out during the trump administration....he wanted to bomb cartels in Mexico (no lie). But the top tier guys quashed that by whatever means they finessed.

No soldiers are shooting on US citizens if they wouldnt do it when a bunch of suckers who got talked into trying to overthrow the greatest political system in the world on January 6th did what they did. Not gonna happen. Woke or not. This isnt China. Period. No matter how [censored] our country gets at times.

Late Edit:
Im a registered Repbulican before anyone calls me a a 24 year old Beto supporter btw.

Here you go.
https://www.businessinsider.com/tru...rtel-labs-mexico-ex-defense-chief-2022-5

Last edited by bockscar; 06/05/22 11:17 PM.
Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385880 06/05/22 11:28 PM
M
Mckinneycrappiecatcher Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
M
This gets more and more convoluted as the issues go on. So the expand background checks and make “mental health provisions” does this mean they get to violate the 14th amendment and arguably the fourth because they’re investigating your private health records without a warrant. Tell me this doesn’t have constitutional violations written all over it. Lawmakers just need to admit that they feel the constitution is obsolete.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385882 06/05/22 11:32 PM
S
steveiam Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
A registered republican that believes the insurrection lie-

Yes please, we need more rhinos-

What has happed to you does not define who you are-

HOW you react to what happens to you DOES!
Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: bockscar] #14385888 06/05/22 11:42 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by bockscar
Estimates vary as to how many of the rifles are owned in the United States. The National Shooting Sports Foundation has estimated that approximately 5 million to 10 million AR-15 style rifles exist in the U.S. within the broader total of the 300 million firearms owned by Americans.

Numbers of U.S. military service members vary by state, driven mostly by workforce levels at large bases. There were a total of 1.3 million active duty military and more than 800,000 reserve forces as of September 2017, according to Defense Department personnel data.

the math is on our side, how many of the military do you think would fire on americans? I doubt many at all if any would.

I use to think the same our military won't fired on american citizens. I no longer believe this with our woke leadership in the military and woke soldiers. I sure hope I am wrong.

Military doesnt always listen to the administration. that got proven out during the trump administration....he wanted to bomb cartels in Mexico (no lie). But the top tier guys quashed that by whatever means they finessed.

No soldiers are shooting on US citizens if they wouldnt do it when a bunch of suckers who got talked into trying to overthrow the greatest political system in the world on January 6th did what they did. Not gonna happen. Woke or not. This isnt China. Period. No matter how [censored] our country gets at times.

Late Edit:
Im a registered Repbulican before anyone calls me a a 24 year old Beto supporter btw.

Here you go.

we can agree to disagree. The olds have seen a great change in our country in last 60 years. To say it absolutely can’t happen would be very naive. The thinking of just men on here on different subjects would never have happened 50 years ago. I once again hope it never happens but I would have said even 20 years ago we would never see a FJB type has president to.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Terry M] #14385892 06/05/22 11:52 PM
S
Scagnetti Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Maybe if abortions were done with an AR-15, Republicans would support them.

[Linked Image]

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: bockscar] #14385893 06/05/22 11:53 PM
T
Trickster Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
T

Late Edit:

Here you go.

IMO Trump threw that out there to score points. Doubt he would have signed off on this.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: bockscar] #14385894 06/05/22 11:53 PM
D
Dubee Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
D

Late Edit:

Here you go.

Damn you're gullible

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: Scagnetti] #14385895 06/05/22 11:55 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Scagnetti
Maybe if abortions were done with an AR-15, Republicans would support them.

so why would you say this?

abortion is murder and 2A gives everyone of us the right to own guns. The AR 15 is nothing more than a semi auto rifle like a lot of other rifles. The first is the mini 14 or how about the 10/22 -22
with a 100 round magazine.

Re: There coming for our guns.... [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14385897 06/05/22 11:59 PM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

Late Edit:

Here you go.

we can agree to disagree. The olds have seen a great change in our country in last 60 years. To say it absolutely can’t happen would be very naive. The thinking of just men on here on different subjects would never have happened 50 years ago. I once again hope it never happens but I would have said even 20 years ago we would never see a FJB type has president to.

Joe Biden being elected is just a progression same as when Trump was elected, and our country just cant stop over correcting. The guys not as big a prick as he's made out to be, im not a fan...but he's not pelosi or hillary is what ill say....but this started with Obama. Say what you want, pro or anti....but the polarity really started kicking off when he took office. Without Obama there is no Trump. Things started leaning so left.....we elected some wild dude who like to talk [censored] who had ZERO political experience and when objectively viewing things, seems to be a little more Liberal in his principles.

Without Trump there is no Biden. We just keep over correcting. We ALL need to cut the [censored], and realize we are on the same boat and if the boat sinks....we are all [censored].

Originally Posted by steveiam
A registered republican that believes the insurrection lie-

Yes please, we need more rhinos-

Call me a Rhino if you want. im principled...and NEVER talk out of both sides of my mouth. I cant say that about 95% of the people who like to talk about politics. their principles are born out of convenience versus truly believing in something. One day theyll say one thing, and that the other side is the worst....then a week later completely flip. Its happend mutiple times in the last few years.

No one has true principles nowadays...we are just a toxic polar mess where we'd all be happier bitching at the other side while it all burns down, versus trying to figure [censored] out and putting out the fire.

I remember how I'd always make fun of the democrats for crying, bitching and moaning after losing an election...and talk about "its time to change the electoral college" but DAMN....those punks never threw a bitch fit big enough to even come close to January 6. Losing sucks. Overthrowing the greatest political system is definitely not ideal.

What wouldve happened if January 6 was successful? Would we have a king in place, or still a president and we just relect an new one after his second 4 year term is up? Or do we change the rules so Trump couldve done a 3rd term? That works. I think Winnie the Pooh in China, and Tiny Man in Russia did exactly that.

This isnt Russia or China. Period.

Last edited by bockscar; 06/06/22 12:01 AM.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide