Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382784 06/02/22 01:19 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
sorry to give you a hard time....but your comment sums up the JJ hateration. The hater group just fires from the hip with no foot in reality. When this started....he was snagging, he was killing fish. Then it went to him live bait fishing. to I dont know what else.

its just a ton of mental gymnastics and tons of effort to find any reason to hate on the guy.

Unless theres mental gymnastics involved, I have no idea how you can say theres "no way" he did not notice the roller issue? I dont remember the last time I looked at my roller loading...im usually tracking the bunks to make sure I stay centered, versus staring down the roller as i drive it up. Why would he notice it and then damage his boat...just cuz? None of that makes any sense at all.

His boat and trucks wrapped ffs....so its not hard to know his vehicle. But....like most JJ haters, you have no basis to make the statements you are...you just spin up a narrative in your head to make the guy out to be a prick simply because he catches way bigger fish in 1 year than 99% of us will through our entire lives. Who gives a [censored] guys....live and let live.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: James Biggs] #14382790 06/02/22 01:23 AM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by James Biggs
Originally Posted by fishnfireman
I've lost a couple of those rollers in the last few years.
I never blamed it on sabotage.
Looking at this pic there are two sets of scratches, short scratch look like when he unloaded and long scratch where he loaded. You can see where it was resting in the bracket, look like it may have fell out and rode that way for a while.

I’ve lost 2 myself. It’s bad welding that caused mine.

According to ezbassin, you should have done more maintenance. Maybe reweld it once a year

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: bockscar] #14382792 06/02/22 01:24 AM
Caymas Cx 21 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Originally Posted by bockscar
Originally Posted by m.sherman
He maybe a great guy but there is no way he did not notice it missing when he put his boat on the trailer night or day
unless he notice it missing and decide to put it on the trailer anyway he did not state it that way
he said he did not notice it missing which is so hard to believe it would be like missing a front tire or your steering wheel
Somethings are just not over looked plus you would have to know him personally to know that was his truck and trailer
that would have to be a very small group of people just cause your a local does mean you should be a suspect.

You either have to know him personally, or have eyes to know its his truck. thats the only possible ways to know which truck is his. Know him personally, or maybe possibly have the ability of vision/decent eyesight.

It don’t take a damn rocket scientist to know his truck, it’s bright orange wrap with his name all over it and a drawing of his face.... Ray Charles would know who it is. No body messed with his rig, all drama and the pic he posted isn’t that difficult to figure out either.

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382808 06/02/22 01:47 AM
rj74955 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
I’m thinking the last thing anyone would sabotage would be the roller on someone else’s boat trailer.

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Caymas Cx 21] #14382811 06/02/22 01:53 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Caymas Cx 21
He maybe a great guy but there is no way he did not notice it missing when he put his boat on the trailer night or day
unless he notice it missing and decide to put it on the trailer anyway he did not state it that way
he said he did not notice it missing which is so hard to believe it would be like missing a front tire or your steering wheel
Somethings are just not over looked plus you would have to know him personally to know that was his truck and trailer
that would have to be a very small group of people just cause your a local does mean you should be a suspect.

You either have to know him personally, or have eyes to know its his truck. thats the only possible ways to know which truck is his. Know him personally, or maybe possibly have the ability of vision/decent eyesight.

It don’t take a damn rocket scientist to know his truck, it’s bright orange wrap with his name all over it and a drawing of his face.... Ray Charles would know who it is. No body messed with his rig, all drama and the pic he posted isn’t that difficult to figure out either.

roflmao havent heard a ray charles reference in a minute!

Let me ask, and Im not accusing anyone......where have you and Wawi been the last 24 hours? 🤔

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382813 06/02/22 01:54 AM
361V Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I’m always an underachiever but y’all will have to help me out. I’m totally in the dark about this “roller maintenance” ezbassing is speaking of. 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: bockscar] #14382814 06/02/22 01:55 AM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity

Let me ask, and Im not accusing anyone......where have you and Wawi been the last 24 hours? 🤔

I been installing a new bow roller I found on the highway roflmao

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: bockscar] #14382816 06/02/22 01:59 AM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

hmmm

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: bockscar] #14382818 06/02/22 02:01 AM
tmd11111 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

Yeah, this truck blends right in

[Linked Image]

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: tmd11111] #14382824 06/02/22 02:07 AM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Originally Posted by tmd11111

Yeah, this truck blends right in

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382826 06/02/22 02:08 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

I been installing a new bow roller "I found on the highway" roflmao

FYP and screenshotted and forwarded to the local PD! I knew id crack the case!!!!

roflmao

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382827 06/02/22 02:08 AM
K
KnotTexan Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
K
So, did he catch any fish?

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: bockscar] #14382834 06/02/22 02:13 AM
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity

I been installing a new bow roller "I found on the highway" roflmao

FYP and screenshotted and forwarded to the local PD! I knew id crack the case!!!!

roflmao

He’s my neighbor and knows where to find me.

Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382837 06/02/22 02:15 AM
C
ChanceHuiet Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
C
Yall truly must be zoned out if you don't notice the bow roller missing from your trailer. That's like having a tire missing and not noticing it. You are literally an inch from it every time you hook and unhook your boat. Heck you literally drive the boat on the trailer until the bow hook stops at the roller

Originally Posted by lakeforkfisherman
I can backlash toilet paper.
Re: Josh Jones Problems [Re: Hulapoppin] #14382841 06/02/22 02:20 AM
slim 285 Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Claiming sabotage is way for insurance to pay .

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide