Forums59
Topics1,037,865
Posts13,935,768
Members144,150
Most Online39,925
Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14382791 06/02/22 01:23 AM
B
Bassnhog Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
You lost any possible cred with me in the first 2 sentences of your post. Where were you the years before, the day of, and years after 9/11? Care to share your patriotic sacrifices? I can PM you where I was and what I worked on.

Semper Fi-shing
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14382795 06/02/22 01:29 AM
B
Bassnhog Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Let’s keep this about the Uvalde tragedy and learn from it just like we did after 9/11. Try barging into a cockpit today. Peace.

Semper Fi-shing
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bassnhog] #14382801 06/02/22 01:37 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by Bassnhog
You lost any possible cred with me in the first 2 sentences of your post. Where were you the years before, the day of, and years after 9/11? Care to share your patriotic sacrifices? I can PM you where I was and what I worked on.

Why dont you directly address what I am talking about instead of grasping your hardest and looking for a straw man? i know why you arent doing it (because i am right), but figure I'd ask.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

No idea how I have anything to do with 9.11 since i was in gradeschool at the time. Were you in the FBI when 9.11 happened? If you werent i literally have no idea what your "patriotic sacrifices" have to do with anything either. All you are doing is creating a straw man. Address what I am talking about before you go off down an entirely different road. its not my fault the FBI+CIA let 9.11 happen. Its not my fault the FBI continually drop the ball. What is YOUR fault though, is treating law enforcement like they are holier than thou.

Crazy that youll post about me saying yo, then go off on a rant about "patriotic sacrifices" just because you dont want to face reality.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bassnhog] #14382802 06/02/22 01:39 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Let’s keep this about the Uvalde tragedy and learn from it just like we did after 9/11. Try barging into a cockpit today. Peace.

whats your solution? The other dude tried calling me out last thread about discussing...but he went south when I answered him.

Fortifying the cockpit was the solution for 9.11. What is the solution to prevent an 18 year old, law abiding and functioning member of society from doing what he did? Im all ears.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: bockscar] #14382815 06/02/22 01:58 AM
B
Bassnhog Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Originally Posted by bockscar

whats your solution? The other dude tried calling me out last thread about discussing...but he went south when I answered him.

Fortifying the cockpit was the solution for 9.11. What is the solution to prevent an 18 year old, law abiding and functioning member of society from doing what he did? Im all ears.

Simple. It’s Jesus Christ entering ones life through the Holy Spirit. The Spirit keeps one from dwelling in evil.

Semper Fi-shing
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bassnhog] #14382829 06/02/22 02:08 AM
M
MBradford Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
M

Simple. It’s Jesus Christ entering ones life through the Holy Spirit. The Spirit keeps one from dwelling in evil.

Religion is not the answer. Millions have been killed because they didn't believe in the right god.

[Linked Image]
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bassnhog] #14382833 06/02/22 02:12 AM
B
bockscar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B

I get it man. A rational discussion is tough, and not something for everyone. Its much easier to be overly emotional and triggered with your responses instead.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: MBradford] #14382849 06/02/22 02:34 AM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by MBradford

Religion is not the answer. Millions have been killed because they didn't believe in the right god.

your right religion is not the answer but a saving grace through our lord Jesus is the answer

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14383316 06/02/22 05:28 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
So 921 do you have any ideas on how to perhaps stop or at least limit the shootings?? Or is your stock answer always tied to the invisible-man-in-the-sky religious cult you belong to?? And the other poster is correct...millions have died because they belonged to the "wrong" religion.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: bockscar] #14383317 06/02/22 05:30 PM
6BOOMER Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler

The cockpit door was one of several solutions after 9.11. You were a child during this time and probably weren't taught all the lessons learned from you history class. Yes i was on duty during this time, and did move to the northern border to assist on implimenting some of these changes especially with immigration. A large amount of the changes were intelligence related which you would not have known about. Agencies back then were not working together as they do today. This is when DHS was created and placed several indepentent agencies into one Agency making them communicate with each other and share information. INS was desolved DHS created at this time and CBP was created placing Customs and BP together into one agency with several more.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14383320 06/02/22 05:31 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Techfisher
So 921 do you have any ideas on how to perhaps stop or at least limit the shootings?? Or is your stock answer always tied to the invisible-man-in-the-sky religious cult you belong to?? And the other poster is correct...millions have died because they belonged to the "wrong" religion.

what religion was Mao? How bout stalin? Maybe Pol Pot? Hitler? Castro? It's almost as if they have something in common. If I could just put my finger on it.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14383339 06/02/22 05:55 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

well first off not sure what religious cult you think I am in. I am not in any cult, your insults aren't even worth responding to.

I guess if you had read through all the post about this shooting on here you would know my position, but instead you chose to come on here and insult christians.

I am not sure why people think christians are weak, there is nothing in the bible that tells us to be weak. The bible tells us to turn the other cheek when possible and beat our plows into swords the rest of the time. The shooting would be plows into swords. When talking to people like you we just turn the other cheek and pray for your ignorance

Good Luck with your ignorant way of thinking about Christians, there will be a day you will bend those knees and regret making fun of Jesus and God

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #14383341 06/02/22 05:56 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

what religion was Mao? How bout stalin? Maybe Pol Pot? Hitler? Castro? It's almost as if they have something in common. If I could just put my finger on it.

HMM maybe Techfisher can answer that one for you. he has a lot in common with those you mention

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14383344 06/02/22 05:58 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

HMM maybe Techfisher can answer that one for you. he has a lot in common with those you mention

Bingo.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14383421 06/02/22 07:18 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W

I do, collect all the creepy little weirdos and lock them up. All the basement dwellers, dudes that paint their finger nails black, wear dresses, wear trench coats in the summer sit in their basements playing video games, etc and lock them away and throw away the key. If you cant fit into society in a normal manner we just remove you from society preemptively. I like my plan.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide