fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by HasBen
Originally Posted by DI
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
You will get your answer when the DOJ is done with their investigation

Give me a break, only you would still believe these partisan hacks.

Only thing worse than a DOJ investigation would be one by the FBI.

Originally Posted by HasBen
Originally Posted by DI
Originally Posted by Emit R Detsaw
You will get your answer when the DOJ is done with their investigation

Give me a break, only you would still believe these partisan hacks.

Only thing worse than a DOJ investigation would be one by the FBI.

The FBI has and does protect America. There is a long list of those that died on the job. Just saying.

And I know who "Jeff" is.
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: JWfish] #14380918 05/30/22 09:31 PM
D
Dubee Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
D
Originally Posted by JWfish
Originally Posted by butch sanders
hammers killed more kids than that rifle

Originally Posted by butch sanders
hammers killed more kids than that rifle

Since when have you heard if a hammer being used in mass killings???? The only reason for an Assault Weapon is to kill a lot of people at once. Private citizens have no justification to own one.

Absolutely a moronic statement

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14380919 05/30/22 09:32 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
Or just stop making and selling AR type weapons. Simple solution. Yeah you can keep what you have just no more can be made or sold. Will it stop nutcases from trying to kill people....probably not but at least it might be a start.

Of course if the commies invade or a nasty alien space force attacks we'll give out M16's to everyone.....not that they will stop space traveling aliens...:)

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14380920 05/30/22 09:35 PM
Team Skeeterless Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Anyone saying not to make schools harder to access is stupid!! Will it stop everyone no but it can stop some or deter them from even trying knowing how hard access might be. Sure they may go someplace else but maybe that place has a chl person ready or people have more room to try and evade a shooter.

I’ve heard lots about the cops and I agree they should have gone in right away. I’ve also heard there was almost a mutiny bc they were being ordered to hold for whatever reason by whomever was in charge. I’d venture to say that is probably true as I refuse to believe that many cops were just too scared to enter when kids were being shot. Now I wish they would have said big f U to person telling them to hold and done the right thing. Thankful for BP that got there and did what they needed to.

Nick Larsen
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14380928 05/30/22 09:45 PM
Team Skeeterless Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Techfisher
Or just stop making and selling AR type weapons. Simple solution. Yeah you can keep what you have just no more can be made or sold. Will it stop nutcases from trying to kill people....probably not but at least it might be a start.

Of course if the commies invade or a nasty alien space force attacks we'll give out M16's to everyone.....not that they will stop space traveling aliens...:)

Tired of everyone thinking it’s the guns fault and tired of folks thinking AR stands for assault rifle and that it’s this super powerful killing machine. Pistols can hold 14-15 rounds and do just as much damage if not more. Pretty easy to have 2 pistols and just as many mags as someone with AR. Mini-14 holds 30 rounds but nobody is scared of them. All you that have been brainwashed into thinking the AR is some magical killing machine just bc it’s scary looking and has become the tool of choice. I’d hate to see what would happen if they used a high capacity shotgun with buckshot in one of these close quarters situations. Take one option out (AR) and those freaks that want to shoot a place up will just use something else and possibly something even more deadly.

Nick Larsen
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14380948 05/30/22 10:15 PM
F
fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F

Post of the day, I own weapons ... not that one. Never felt the need for one.

Last edited by fish4bass; 05/30/22 10:20 PM.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: fish4bass] #14380964 05/30/22 10:40 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by fish4bass

Your opinion doesn't mean chit. The 2nd amendment doesn't mention need.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Team Skeeterless] #14380966 05/30/22 10:43 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Team Skeeterless

Tired of everyone thinking it’s the guns fault and tired of folks thinking AR stands for assault rifle and that it’s this super powerful killing machine. Pistols can hold 14-15 rounds and do just as much damage if not more. Pretty easy to have 2 pistols and just as many mags as someone with AR. Mini-14 holds 30 rounds but nobody is scared of them. All you that have been brainwashed into thinking the AR is some magical killing machine just bc it’s scary looking and has become the tool of choice. I’d hate to see what would happen if they used a high capacity shotgun with buckshot in one of these close quarters situations. Take one option out (AR) and those freaks that want to shoot a place up will just use something else and possibly something even more deadly.

yep very true and the mini 14 is the exact same weapon as a Armalite Rifle in 223 other wise known as a AR 15 The mini 14 just doesn't look as deadly but it shoots the same ammo and both are semi automatic. The ignorance in these guns is unbelievable. There would have been a lot more dead if he had a 15 round shotgun with 2 3/4" OO buckshot and two Beretta 92's with 17 shot magazine and he could carry a dozen easily. You are absolutely right about a lot better ways to kill them with a AR 15 in a classroom.
will the AR kill absolutely but if I was protecting my family it would be the last weapon in my house I would have used.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #14380967 05/30/22 10:44 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by Bigbob_FTW

yep you are right about this.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: 921 Phoenix] #14380973 05/30/22 10:49 PM
F
fish4bass Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix

yep you are right about this.

Duly noted "Post a Lot".

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: beartrap] #14380989 05/30/22 11:10 PM
T
Techfisher Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
T
yeah BigBob...your opinion don't mean chit either...but as with everyone's opinion it is still a free country and we are entitled to have one.

Maybe you and the other religious cult members here can pray away the killings....all of you keep saying how powerful your god is so how about proving it. Unless of course you claim it's "gods will" when this type of stuff happens.

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14380990 05/30/22 11:14 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
yeah BigBob...your opinion don't mean chit either...but as with everyone's opinion it is still a free country and we are entitled to have one.

Maybe you and the other religious cult members here can pray away the killings....all of you keep saying how powerful your god is so how about proving it. Unless of course you claim it's "gods will" when this type of stuff happens.

Wow, aren’t you a barrel of monkeys.

I am not religious at all but dang man

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Bigbob_FTW] #14380995 05/30/22 11:17 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Techfisher] #14380997 05/30/22 11:18 PM
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru

may be the dumbest post ever on here, you may want to get a glass of wine and chill out

Re: Uvalde school shooting question??? [Re: Tiltman] #14381006 05/30/22 11:40 PM
Bigbob_FTW Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Online Content
Big Sprocket Bob
Originally Posted by Tiltman

Wow, aren’t you a barrel of monkeys.

I am not religious at all but dang man

Don't sweat him. He loves satan. Nuff said.

[Linked Image][Linked Image] FJB
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide