Re: Zack Birge [Re: Frank the Tank] #14335779 04/06/22 03:07 AM
S
speedcrawler Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
S
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by Mark Jones
Not a good look to make that post, keep collecting/calling but don't take that business to social. Play the long game and take the high road.

I respectfully disagree. IF, and I stress IF, he has asked numerous times and tried to take the high road and nothing has happened, then I support him 100% in his pursuit of monies owed to him to him by whatever means necessary. Social Meedjuh is a powerful tool that he can be used to sell baits for a company. I’m sure if this company wasn’t giving him the run around, and the relationship were in good standing, they would have no issue with him using social meedjuh to sell their baits. Why is it not OK for him to use it for monies owed to him by said company? It has to work both ways. The company has a responsibility and obligation to keep up their end of the bargain as well. To many people are worried about tarnishing their image and get run over and want to kiss up to every fishing industry company. That’s not how it should work. If a company isn’t doing right, they should be called out if people have tried and tried to get monies owed to them with no result. It works both ways. Birge holds the power as he is the means for marketing baits and tackle and an up and coming young hammer …. not the bait company. IF, and again IF, he has tried the nice way, then too bad for the bait company. Don’t be a clown show. Maybe if of some of these people quit kissing the bait companies azzes they wouldn’t screw people over. But we live in a society where wanna-be pros will do dumb-azz stuff like put a wrap for a bait or tackle company, a forum or a tourney trail on their boat when they have ZERO affiliation with that organization. It’s just fun to “play pro fisherman” and make people believe you’re a pro and “look at me!! I’m such a stud “pro” fisherman!”……. SMH

100% agree. If he's fulfilled his obligations of the agreement and been waiting 4 months to be paid, I'm assuming there as been enough back and forth that he's fed up. I'm sure it was a last resort for him to go that route of social media. Sounds like it's not just him and he may be the biggest name that has to stick up for the rest so that everyone gets what they are owed.

Moritz Chevrolet - 9101 Camp Bowie W Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - Monte Coon (817) 696-2003
Re: Zack Birge [Re: grandbassslayer] #14335874 04/06/22 11:17 AM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
Originally Posted by LakeForkGroupie
I saw that he updated his facebook post to say this issue has been resolved.

So we still don’t know who it was or the complete context- which makes Birge a good for even posting what he did. All potential sponsors I am sure took note of a person that does more harm than good.

I took note that if you're not gonna pay, I wouldn't hire Zach. If you are gonna pay it probably doesn't matter either way.

When you're young and broke, sometimes you have no choice in these type of matters.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: Zack Birge [Re: LeonSulak] #14336040 04/06/22 02:02 PM
J
J.H.S. Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
This situation is exactly why I am not a sponsored pro...............

Live Daringly, Boldy, and Fearlessly....Embrace the Challenge So That You May Feel the Exhiliration of Victory.

Re: Zack Birge [Re: speedcrawler] #14336110 04/06/22 02:39 PM
F
Frank the Tank Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
F
Originally Posted by speedcrawler
Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Originally Posted by Mark Jones
Not a good look to make that post, keep collecting/calling but don't take that business to social. Play the long game and take the high road.

I respectfully disagree. IF, and I stress IF, he has asked numerous times and tried to take the high road and nothing has happened, then I support him 100% in his pursuit of monies owed to him to him by whatever means necessary. Social Meedjuh is a powerful tool that he can be used to sell baits for a company. I’m sure if this company wasn’t giving him the run around, and the relationship were in good standing, they would have no issue with him using social meedjuh to sell their baits. Why is it not OK for him to use it for monies owed to him by said company? It has to work both ways. The company has a responsibility and obligation to keep up their end of the bargain as well. To many people are worried about tarnishing their image and get run over and want to kiss up to every fishing industry company. That’s not how it should work. If a company isn’t doing right, they should be called out if people have tried and tried to get monies owed to them with no result. It works both ways. Birge holds the power as he is the means for marketing baits and tackle and an up and coming young hammer …. not the bait company. IF, and again IF, he has tried the nice way, then too bad for the bait company. Don’t be a clown show. Maybe if of some of these people quit kissing the bait companies azzes they wouldn’t screw people over. But we live in a society where wanna-be pros will do dumb-azz stuff like put a wrap for a bait or tackle company, a forum or a tourney trail on their boat when they have ZERO affiliation with that organization. It’s just fun to “play pro fisherman” and make people believe you’re a pro and “look at me!! I’m such a stud “pro” fisherman!”……. SMH

100% agree. If he's fulfilled his obligations of the agreement and been waiting 4 months to be paid, I'm assuming there as been enough back and forth that he's fed up. I'm sure it was a last resort for him to go that route of social media. Sounds like it's not just him and he may be the biggest name that has to stick up for the rest so that everyone gets what they are owed.

We’ll said.

Jesus loves all of us
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide