Page 1 of 2 1 2
Ulterra are out of stock #14330903 03/31/22 01:12 AM
J
Jeff Schiller Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
J
Had about gotten myself to 85% agreed with myself to pull the trigger on an Ulterra to pair with the Livescope and they're out of stock. Minn Kota says 4-16 weeks. bang

If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331117 03/31/22 11:14 AM
N
nellie Offline
Angler
Angler
N
I have been waiting on an Ultrex all year, once someone has them in stock, there gone again.

Good luck

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331251 03/31/22 02:09 PM
Brian Spagnola Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
I think that new Garmin TM looks pretty sick.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331295 03/31/22 03:01 PM
R
romeroxl1200 Offline
Angler
Angler
R
Scheels and Bass Pro in stock a few days ago....buddy purchased his from Scheel monday

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Brian Spagnola] #14331300 03/31/22 03:13 PM
J
Jeff Schiller Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
J
Originally Posted by Brian Spagnola
I think that new Garmin TM looks pretty sick.

Ya. But that price tag keeps slipping out of my fingers...it's slick too. smile

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: romeroxl1200] #14331302 03/31/22 03:14 PM
J
Jeff Schiller Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
J
Originally Posted by romeroxl1200
Scheels and Bass Pro in stock a few days ago....buddy purchased his from Scheel monday

I may have to go look at Scheel. I was looking at Bass Pro last weekend and they all went MIA as of yesterday. Showing Limited Stock. Scheels acts like they have one but wouldn't know for sure until I go there.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331319 03/31/22 03:31 PM
R
romeroxl1200 Offline
Angler
Angler
R
Dont know but I was looking for ulterra and I went to bass pro and ended up with 24v powerdrive w/ipilot.for $1099..no need for foot pedal....heck remote control is the way....along with a $200 thumper GAME CHANGER....GAME CHANGER

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331376 03/31/22 04:32 PM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
when ready to replace im going to take a hard look at motorguide.. MINN KOTA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!
when my shaft broke on my Terrova they fought me to replace it.,., I had to read the LIFETIME warranty on shaft paperwork to them, and they begrudgingly sent one,,, they have to send the whole lower housing with the shaft because the shaft is glued in,, so I guess they have to pay alot for shipping along with the parts themselves..
THEN they want to send the part to a marine dealer, because you have to transfer all of the insides into the new motor housing,, I had to fight them on that, told them I would do it myself.. once again, had to read THIER warranty terms to them, and it said nothing abt sending the warranty part to a marine dealer for repair.. then after finally getting them to agree to warranty my shaft, the witch on the phone said,, well this is the last one we will send you,., I asked her if we needed to read the warranty terms AGAIN because it says nothing abt only replacing it one time, after that, the phone went dead,, so I guess she didnt want to hear the warranty terms again,,
AS LONG AS YOU OWN A TERROVA THE SHAFT IS UNDER WARRANTY.. PERIOD.. IF U ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER...!
They hate warrantying parts on a product they sold 12 years ago, but they have to.
havent dealt with motorguide so cant offer any insight on thier warranty honoring.
thier warranty dept speaks with venom and forked tongue.,. will be many moons before I ever trade with them again,.!!! if ever..

Last edited by leanin post; 03/31/22 04:36 PM.

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !
Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: leanin post] #14331413 03/31/22 05:14 PM
J
Jeff Schiller Offline OP
TFF Guru
OP Offline
TFF Guru
J
Originally Posted by leanin post
when ready to replace im going to take a hard look at motorguide.. MINN KOTA CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!
when my shaft broke on my Terrova they fought me to replace it.,., I had to read the LIFETIME warranty on shaft paperwork to them, and they begrudgingly sent one,,, they have to send the whole lower housing with the shaft because the shaft is glued in,, so I guess they have to pay alot for shipping along with the parts themselves..
THEN they want to send the part to a marine dealer, because you have to transfer all of the insides into the new motor housing,, I had to fight them on that, told them I would do it myself.. once again, had to read THIER warranty terms to them, and it said nothing abt sending the warranty part to a marine dealer for repair.. then after finally getting them to agree to warranty my shaft, the witch on the phone said,, well this is the last one we will send you,., I asked her if we needed to read the warranty terms AGAIN because it says nothing abt only replacing it one time, after that, the phone went dead,, so I guess she didnt want to hear the warranty terms again,,
AS LONG AS YOU OWN A TERROVA THE SHAFT IS UNDER WARRANTY.. PERIOD.. IF U ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER...!
They hate warrantying parts on a product they sold 12 years ago, but they have to.
havent dealt with motorguide so cant offer any insight on thier warranty honoring.
thier warranty dept speaks with venom and forked tongue.,. will be many moons before I ever trade with them again,.!!! if ever..

I hear ya. I bought my current boat with a Minn Kota on it. That thing didn't work more often than it worked. So I swapped it for a Motorguide. Swore I'd never buy another Minn Kota. But I really want the auto stow and deploy. So..take what I can get, I guess.
That being said, I'll never buy another Dodge. grin

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331441 03/31/22 05:48 PM
el Rojo Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
I love the auto stow and deploy feature...Plus I like Ram trucks.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: el Rojo] #14331522 03/31/22 07:41 PM
B
bert r Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
Yea, I have a Ram Ecodiesel and an Ultera and like them both. However, both are only 3 years old and both have been to the shop for repairs. The Ulterra just cost me over 800 bucks for repair (Boris Marine) and the repair took over 2 months, lucky I have a back-up. I think I'll look elsewhere for my next troller.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331717 03/31/22 10:28 PM
aclaimsman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
I will never use Boris again. They tried to sell me a $500 repair on my Ulterra that I didn't need.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14331718 03/31/22 10:30 PM
R
romeroxl1200 Offline
Angler
Angler
R
Bert r......Was the ulterra havin a stowing issue? thats the reason I didnt go with it, everyone I spoke to loved them except they wont stow sometimes and you had do some magic to stow...then it would work again......

Want a ecodiesel.....when my 2016 tacoma dies it has 90k

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: romeroxl1200] #14332536 04/01/22 07:17 PM
B
bert r Offline
Green Horn
Green Horn
B
My Ulterra had a deploy issue, the control box said "Motor Error" and the unit would not do anything. Additionally, the unit had been acting up with various problems for six months prior to the fatal error.

Re: Ulterra are out of stock [Re: Jeff Schiller] #14335657 04/06/22 01:16 AM
L
leanin post Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
L
Originally Posted by Jeff Schiller
Originally Posted by leanin post

I hear ya. I bought my current boat with a Minn Kota on it. That thing didn't work more often than it worked. So I swapped it for a Motorguide. Swore I'd never buy another Minn Kota. But I really want the auto stow and deploy. So..take what I can get, I guess.
That being said, I'll never buy another Dodge. grin

most newer vehicles are high tech junk mobiles. a radio module malfunctions that can keep the truck from starting. un greasable steering components that must be replaced early, ect..
many times the dealerships do not even understand the technology in them and how they work. this is why I drive an old 94 silverado. if it has a problem I dont need an electrical engineer, a computer scientist and an oscilliscope to figure out what it is. alot of the computer processors and can bus modules in american sold vehicles is made in other countries and is proprietary . when you buy one of these new vehicles, they got you by the gonads..
also consider the fact that honest dealerships are VERY scarce, along with service depts that struggle to fix complex issues, and you have the future of a very unhappy owner. 50 to 70 thousand dollars worth of junk is what you get. when chrysler teamed with Fiat , things went to [censored], Ford has always been junk, and chevy is going down hill fast. The Nissans have computer problems after a few years.. the 200.000 miles minor problem vehicles are gone forever.

COMING SOON! .. THE STICKLE HOOK " the stay level sickle hook". sits level in the water with all knots.! Provides better hook sets and more natural jigging motion. No more adjusting the knot, gluing , or tying loop knots that cause the hook point to tangle in the loop, or worse knick the line.. The jighook that will make all others obsolete !
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide