Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Originally Posted by 921 Phoenix
Originally Posted by Droyhef
Still a cheater.

Tom Derangement Syndrome is strong here

Its the truth. One among many reasons I got sick of the nfl...was done long before nealing for flag was the latest fad. The games "goat" as everyone likes to call him got caught cheating and played for a cheating organization and people act like its wrong to bring it up if their one of his fans. Rapists, murderers, spouse abusers, dope heads, cheaters etc and they get a free pass because they are good at playing with a ball. Then when one comes along who actually is a good role model say like Tim Tebow or Drew Brees they get run off. Tebow's crime was being to outspoken with his faith and drew brees spoke his mind about kneeling for the flag when it was the "in" thing to do yet colon kaperidiot could wear socks with pigs on them and make a scene and didnt face consequences until he walked out of a contract on his own. My favorite was the year jerry jones got hard up for talent and started bailing out the parole board to fill his roster, which surprise turnes out to be a losing strategy. Eff the nfl, rant over.

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Tom Brady [Re: junbengreat] #14314827 03/14/22 05:59 AM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Im watching the world burn, dont interrupt me. flame

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Tom Brady [Re: junbengreat] #14314862 03/14/22 10:25 AM
T Bird Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
ROTG------"Return of the GOAT"! thumb clap

Okie by birth, Texan by choice.
[Linked Image]
USAF "Thunderbirds" Alumni 1985-1989

Re: Tom Brady [Re: junbengreat] #14314872 03/14/22 10:45 AM
Hard Rain Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
I doubt Brady really ever planned to walk away I think he wanted to get with another team with a better Super Bowl shot. Once he found out Tampa Bay would not let him out of his contract he decided to come back. If they would have agreed to let him out of his contract my guess is he would have done the same but in a different city.

Re: Tom Brady [Re: Hard Rain] #14314903 03/14/22 11:38 AM
BriannShell Offline
Extremely Happy Angler
Extremely Happy Angler
Originally Posted by Hard Rain
I doubt Brady really ever planned to walk away I think he wanted to get with another team with a better Super Bowl shot. Once he found out Tampa Bay would not let him out of his contract he decided to come back. If they would have agreed to let him out of his contract my guess is he would have done the same but in a different city.

thumb

Lions do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
Re: Tom Brady [Re: BriannShell] #14314928 03/14/22 12:23 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Originally Posted by BriannShell
Originally Posted by Hard Rain

thumb

I think this also

Re: Tom Brady [Re: Droyhef] #14314930 03/14/22 12:26 PM
921 Phoenix Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
Still a cheater.

Its the truth. One among many reasons I got sick of the nfl...was done long before nealing for flag was the latest fad. The games "goat" as everyone likes to call him got caught cheating and played for a cheating organization and people act like its wrong to bring it up if their one of his fans. Rapists, murderers, spouse abusers, dope heads, cheaters etc and they get a free pass because they are good at playing with a ball. Then when one comes along who actually is a good role model say like Tim Tebow or Drew Brees they get run off. Tebow's crime was being to outspoken with his faith and drew brees spoke his mind about kneeling for the flag when it was the "in" thing to do yet colon kaperidiot could wear socks with pigs on them and make a scene and didnt face consequences until he walked out of a contract on his own. My favorite was the year jerry jones got hard up for talent and started bailing out the parole board to fill his roster, which surprise turnes out to be a losing strategy. Eff the nfl, rant over.

well we were looking for signs on second base as kid playing baseball. I do not think Tom is a cheat and no I don't think he had the balls deflated. I will agree Bill got caught stealing signs in the jets game but just because they are better than everyone else doesn't in and of itself make them bad people. I guess you think the other teams don't do the same thing. The patriots where the only ones to get caught.

Re: Tom Brady [Re: Droyhef] #14314968 03/14/22 01:19 PM
Mark Perry Online Content
Super Freak
Online Content
Super Freak
Still a cheater.

If you were done with the NFL then you woukd not be posting on NFL related threads. The NFL might own real estate in your head.

Re: Tom Brady [Re: Droyhef] #14314981 03/14/22 01:34 PM
W
WAWI Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
W
Still a cheater.

Brees retired cause he couldn't play at a high level and was having injury problems, tebow did not have the arm talent to be a long term qb in NFL.

Re: Tom Brady [Re: junbengreat] #14314996 03/14/22 01:50 PM
Z
Zipster Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Z
From linkedin

These past two months, I’ve realized that my place is still on the field and not in the stands. That time will come, but it’s not now.

I love my teammates and my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming back for my 23rd season in Tampa. Unfinished business. LFG!!!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, National Football League (NFL)

Re: Tom Brady [Re: junbengreat] #14315144 03/14/22 04:09 PM
S
Samsonsworld Online Content
TFF Celebrity
Online Content
TFF Celebrity
S
Is it April 1st already???

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread