Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263184 01/25/22 11:39 PM
C
ccw Offline
Outdoorsman
Outdoorsman
C
Allison 1 I’m pretty sure we don’t know each other , but if you can please watch that and see if it changes your opinion of what’s going on. The people that spoke all gave their credentials and most of the time even named the peer reviewed papers they referred from. It really is all scientific for these types of people. If you do spend the time, post back and let me know what you think. Seriously curious. Thanks

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263191 01/25/22 11:45 PM
P
patriot07 Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
P
Originally Posted by Bob Davis
Originally Posted by lconn4
only watched to the end of Dr Kory info ending at 1:18 mark. Hope folks go to jail from big pharma.

To me it was fascinating. The credentials and data presented by these world renowned Doctors and Scientists were outstanding. It is exactly as many of us first thought regarding this Covid thing. This will come out eventually and the public is really going to be angry about it. Especially those who lost loved ones because of delaying therapeutic treatment EARLY ON. The first 72 hours are critical.

I had this thought as well - my dad went to urgent care after he first had symptoms. They sent him home. Went to the ER several days later and we asked about tons of treatments we'd heard other people succeeding with and it was always, "well he's too far progressed for that". I said - he was in urgent care 3 days ago, why didn't they do any of this stuff then if it could only be done before symptoms progressed?

Treatment made zero sense and I'm sure that's a big part of what cost him his life. Maybe a class action civil suit would help ease some of the pain for survivors like my mom.

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
- Soren Kierkegaard
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263259 01/26/22 12:38 AM
R
ReelBusy Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
R
Wow, there will be discussion for a decade on how the medical community response to this was derailed due to politics. Tar and feather Fauci

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: ReelBusy] #14263264 01/26/22 12:43 AM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by ReelBusy
Wow, there will be discussion for a decade on how the medical community response to this was derailed due to politics. Tar and feather Fauci

I think it should be more than tar and feather- and it should occur in the town square.

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263329 01/26/22 02:04 AM
S
stroker46 Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
S
Ron Johnson??? He is on the southside of RUDY G.

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: grandbassslayer] #14263340 01/26/22 02:15 AM
J
JCG57 Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
J
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

I think it should be more than tar and feather- and it should occur in the town square.

The Fauci cover up of the Chinese lab origin of the virus is quickly unraveling.
Fauci Cover Up

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: JCG57] #14263344 01/26/22 02:20 AM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by JCG57
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer

The Fauci cover up of the Chinese lab origin of the virus is quickly unraveling.
Fauci Cover Up

Basically Rand Paul has been right all along and Fauci has lied numerous times in front of Congress.

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Allison1] #14263427 01/26/22 03:59 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Allison1
Without doing 40 hours or knowing a lot about medicine I doubt if anyone who was looking at what happened in that meeting could decipher it credibly.
You either believe or don't.

I do wish they would line up 4 on one side, 4 on the other and blast away.
Then compile a list of 5 or so of the top issues and see what the medical community believes.
You and I have to pick who we believe while I would say the people who have the most training in the field already know what to believe.

I have a hard time thinking you actually have any clue other than CNN and MSNBC . There has been tons of peer reviewed data showing therapeutics should have been quickly and effectively provided to ANYONE showing symptoms . How many lives would have been saved if the DEM's , Big Tech , MSM had actually told the truth instead of VAX ., VAX , VAX , VAX !!!!!!!
The Dr that was fired from Houston Methodist last year provided 128 studies ( Worldwide ) showing how Ivermectin would not prevents COVID better than all the VAX's , it also significantly shortens and lessens the symptoms ---- reducing overall death rates --- again , better than the VAX . The largest state in India literally dispersed Ivermectin kits , along with D3 , Vitamin C , Z-Pack and a low dose steroid to EVERY single person in the state and they believe it saved hundreds of thousands of lives and all but effectively eradicated the Delta variant in that state .

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: 1oldbassguy] #14263457 01/26/22 04:55 AM
1oldbassguy Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by 1oldbassguy
Originally Posted by Allison1
Without doing 40 hours or knowing a lot about medicine I doubt if anyone who was looking at what happened in that meeting could decipher it credibly.
You either believe or don't.

I do wish they would line up 4 on one side, 4 on the other and blast away.
Then compile a list of 5 or so of the top issues and see what the medical community believes.
You and I have to pick who we believe while I would say the people who have the most training in the field already know what to believe.

I have a hard time thinking you actually have any clue other than CNN and MSNBC . There has been tons of peer reviewed data showing therapeutics should have been quickly and effectively provided to ANYONE showing symptoms . How many lives would have been saved if the DEM's , Big Tech , MSM had actually told the truth instead of VAX ., VAX , VAX , VAX !!!!!!!
The Dr that was fired from Houston Methodist last year provided 128 studies ( Worldwide ) showing how Ivermectin would not prevents COVID better than all the VAX's , it also significantly shortens and lessens the symptoms ---- reducing overall death rates --- again , better than the VAX . The largest state in India literally dispersed Ivermectin kits , along with D3 , Vitamin C , Z-Pack and a low dose steroid to EVERY single person in the state and they believe it saved hundreds of thousands of lives and all but effectively eradicated the Delta variant in that state .

I have to add a correction " WOULD Prevent COVID better than the VAX " , her testimony is in the video . This video should be seen by every American

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263560 01/26/22 01:25 PM
Tiltman Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
It’s never been follow the science

It was and still is

A vehicle to deliver an anomalous election

A vehicle to deliver economic chaos worldwide further widen the gap between poor and wealthy (the great reset)

A vehicle to further polarize societies into two factions and identify those considered resistance

And lastly a vehicle to serve the world up to China on a sterling silver platter.

Wheels are in motion , keep your eyes open

Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Tiltman] #14263588 01/26/22 01:39 PM
D
drift4fish Offline
Angler
Angler
D
Originally Posted by Tiltman

It was and still is

A vehicle to deliver economic chaos worldwide further widen the gap between poor and wealthy (the great reset)

A vehicle to further polarize societies into two factions and identify those considered resistance

And lastly a vehicle to serve the world up to China on a sterling silver platter.

This is the truth and it has worked flawlessly. Divide and Conquer is an age old strategy.

Liberalism is a mental disorder
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14263601 01/26/22 01:43 PM
M
Mulejockey1 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
M
The nurse at the end devastated the main stream narrative. I’m thankful people like Sen Ron Johnson and Sen Rand Paul are fighting for the truth!

I prefer peace.But if trouble must come let it come in my time. So that my children may live in peace

Paine
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Mulejockey1] #14263642 01/26/22 02:21 PM
B
Bob Davis Online Content OP
Bunkeroid Bob
OP Online Content
Bunkeroid Bob
B
Originally Posted by Mulejockey1
The nurse at the end devastated the main stream narrative. I’m thankful people like Sen Ron Johnson and Sen Rand Paul are fighting for the truth!

Agree. I stumbled onto this the morning of the session. Usually have Newsmax on, but changed to OANN just prior to this. The credentials of the speakers are impressive and they have the data to prove their results and conclusions. But, as evidenced by the few left-leaners here, they don't have a few hours to watch this and choose to dismiss this as just opinion. Again, lamestream biased media controls the thoughts and minds of the left.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Tiltman] #14263660 01/26/22 02:36 PM
S
spazm09 Offline
TFF Guru
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Tiltman

It was and still is

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Re: COVID 19 Panel Discussion [Re: Bob Davis] #14264030 01/26/22 07:19 PM
B
bigrebar Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Very very interesting. Thanks for the link, watched about 3 hours of it last night and finished this morning.

Every thinking man and woman in America should watch that.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide