M
MBradford Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
M
Originally Posted by Sawhorse
Originally Posted by Jonah's View
this is good discussion... scripture when taken out of context is one of the devils greatest tools - it's how he fooled Eve... people have made up many damnable heresies over the years, that started before during and after Christ came... we are lucky in that we have both the Old and New Testaments to pull from, no need to quote all kinds of scripture here to confuse people, mainly because they can't discern it, we know that Christ has not returned yet - as they tried to make the people believe in 79AD, or any other time for that matter, because they wanted to corrupt this new Christian movement that the religious rulers could not control - they lost their status and power over the people, because with them it wasn't about God, right... when you study the scriptures as a whole it is easy to discern were are nearing the time Jesus spoke about... with all that said, don't listen to anyone, get an accepted version of a accurate translation of the Bible and read it for yourself - it's your eternity, are you really going to trust a bunch of strangers on a public forum...LOL... it's all right there... and to you guys who are waiting for the "Rapture Rangers" to leave you will get your hearts desire soon enough, but I doubt you'll be enjoying all your "booty", cause once the church is taken out of this world and the Holy Spirit stops holding back evil, all the deviants are going to cut loose, you'll have all you can do to feed your family and keep people out of your house...or you can come with us...love to have ya... thanks everyone for chiming in, these are good discussions for these times...

We should see if RATZ will coordinate a TFF G2G at WAWI’s where we can all do a bunch of shots and debate religion.

Does WAWI's place have a jukebox that plays contemporary Christian music?

[Linked Image]
Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262774 01/25/22 06:28 PM
G
grandbassslayer Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
All this talk without godsdozer. He is crazy over the top obsessed with the 70ad story

Re: Things are getting real [Re: Notaguide] #14262778 01/25/22 06:31 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
Originally Posted by Notaguide
this is good discussion... scripture when taken out of context is one of the devils greatest tools - it's how he fooled Eve... people have made up many damnable heresies over the years, that started before during and after Christ came... we are lucky in that we have both the Old and New Testaments to pull from, no need to quote all kinds of scripture here to confuse people, mainly because they can't discern it, we know that Christ has not returned yet - as they tried to make the people believe in 79AD, or any other time for that matter, because they wanted to corrupt this new Christian movement that the religious rulers could not control - they lost their status and power over the people, because with them it wasn't about God, right... when you study the scriptures as a whole it is easy to discern were are nearing the time Jesus spoke about... with all that said, don't listen to anyone, get an accepted version of a accurate translation of the Bible and read it for yourself - it's your eternity, are you really going to trust a bunch of strangers on a public forum...LOL... it's all right there... and to you guys who are waiting for the "Rapture Rangers" to leave you will get your hearts desire soon enough, but I doubt you'll be enjoying all your "booty", cause once the church is taken out of this world and the Holy Spirit stops holding back evil, all the deviants are going to cut loose, you'll have all you can do to feed your family and keep people out of your house...or you can come with us...love to have ya... thanks everyone for chiming in, these are good discussions for these times...

We should see if RATZ will coordinate a TFF G2G at WAWI’s where we can all do a bunch of shots and debate Covid.

thumb

Re: Things are getting real [Re: MBradford] #14262780 01/25/22 06:31 PM
G
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Originally Posted by MBradford

We should see if RATZ will coordinate a TFF G2G at WAWI’s where we can all do a bunch of shots and debate religion.

Does WAWI's place have a jukebox that plays contemporary Christian music?

That’s actually pretty funny- even from a lib.😆

Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262822 01/25/22 06:56 PM
J
Jonah's View Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
J
Hahahaha...debating religion is a waste of time, because religion is man made to begin with... so you would be smart to make it a drinking contest....now salvation is from God, and is not open for debate, because you can’t debate fact, it’s fact, you either believe it or you don’t, doesn’t change it either way... your going to die = fact, your a spirit being in a body made from dirt, when the spirit leaves the body it returns to dirt, the spirit is what anamates the body, it is energy, science teaches us energy never goes away it just moves from one place to another = fact, so when you die, just like the law of thermal dynamics explains your spirit will go somewhere even if you don’t believe in thermal dynamics right... there is a Creator, His name is Jesus, He put all this in motion, you know the story, weather you believe it or not is up to you, nothing to debate... Jesus said “I’m the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through Me... enjoy your party, it’s all you have to look forward to...there nothing to debate.
bannana2

Maranatha !
Re: Things are getting real [Re: Jonah's View] #14262832 01/25/22 07:00 PM
G
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
G
Hahahaha...debating religion is a waste of time, because religion is man made to begin with... so you would be smart to make it a drinking contest....now salvation is from God, and is not open for debate, because you can’t debate fact, it’s fact, you either believe it or you don’t, doesn’t change it either way... your going to die = fact, your a spirit being in a body made from dirt, when the spirit leaves the body it returns to dirt, the spirit is what anamates the body, it is energy, science teaches us energy never goes away it just moves from one place to another = fact, so when you die, just like the law of thermal dynamics explains your spirit will go somewhere even if you don’t believe in thermal dynamics right... there is a Creator, His name is Jesus, He put all this in motion, you know the story, weather you believe it or not is up to you, nothing to debate... Jesus said “I’m the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man comes to the Father except through Me... enjoy your party, it’s all you have to look forward to...there nothing to debate.
bannana2

Welll said- you wouldn’t believe how many Christians I’ve offended by saying religion is man made- they get so mad. Religion is man’s attempt to get to God, and true Christians know that God came to us- it’s the exact opposite of religion.

Re: Things are getting real [Re: grandbassslayer] #14262838 01/25/22 07:04 PM
D
Droyhef Offline
TFF Team Angler
TFF Team Angler
D
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
bannana2

Welll said- you wouldn’t believe how many Christians I’ve offended by saying religion is man made- they get so mad. Religion is man’s attempt to get to God, and true Christians know that God came to us- it’s the exact opposite of religion.

rockon

http://www.texasmegafishadventures.com
Guided rod and reel fishing trips for Alligator gar on the Trinity River as well as some other places
903-721-4296
dawson@texasmegafishadventures.com
Re: Things are getting real [Re: Droyhef] #14262850 01/25/22 07:08 PM
B
bigfishtx Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
B
Originally Posted by Droyhef
Originally Posted by grandbassslayer
bannana2

rockon

thumb

As far as the question regarding Jews, research Rhineland versus Khazarian.

Keep the Lord in your heart and keep your powder dry.
5:5
Re: Things are getting real [Re: Jonah's View] #14262865 01/25/22 07:15 PM
S
Sawhorse Online Content
TFF Guru
Online Content
TFF Guru
S
bannana2

I was skeptical until I saw the dancing banana.

Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262914 01/25/22 07:53 PM
aclaimsman Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
in a discussion about God and prayer I once heard a man say, “I had rather believe and be wrong than to not believe and be wrong”.

Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262915 01/25/22 07:53 PM
D
Dogfish_Jones Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Did not David Korish have religion? How about Jim Jones he had a religion. Mohammad has a religion, if you get right down to it, Satan has a religion.
Huge difference in religion and a personal relationship, especially with that relationship from the Almighty the Alpha, the Omega the beginning and the end.
I will never argue religion, that is a lose/lose situation. I will tell people about Christ, then it is up to them to accept or deny.
As a Bob Dylan song goes, "You gotta serve somebody, it may be the devil or it may be the Lord, but you gotta serve somebody".

Last edited by Dogfish_Jones; 01/25/22 07:55 PM.

2020 Nitro Z20, Mercury 250xp 4 stroke
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is called Fishing and not catching"
Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262931 01/25/22 08:07 PM
M
MBradford Online Happy
TFF Guru
Online Happy
TFF Guru
M
Thank God I'm an atheist.

[Linked Image]
Re: Things are getting real [Re: deerfeeder] #14262960 01/25/22 08:22 PM
D
Dogfish_Jones Online Content
TFF Team Angler
Online Content
TFF Team Angler
D
Actually it is fun being a Christian, it is not boring it is not sad. It sure beat having fun and drinking all night and waking up with a hangover. Just think you paid to get that headache.
I have found that I have more freedom in being a Christian. Funny how people think following Christ is not fun or exciting.

2020 Nitro Z20, Mercury 250xp 4 stroke
"Sometimes I have to remind myself that it is called Fishing and not catching"
Re: Things are getting real [Re: Sawhorse] #14262987 01/25/22 08:39 PM
Mark C Offline
TFF Celebrity
TFF Celebrity
bannana2

I was skeptical until I saw the dancing banana.

That sealed the deal for me too.

Originally Posted by TexasBlonde
You are not a good or nice person.

Re: Things are getting real [Re: Jonah's View] #14263070 01/25/22 09:57 PM
R
RayBob Offline
Super Freak
Super Freak
R
bannana2

Thus my "dangerous" statement. And if we have the Spirit of God within us we should all have the fear for all who are lost and a desire to see them live forever in Heaven. Our spirit will live forever the only question is where. Not a lot to debate here. I don't care that they don't care (or are blind to their spiritual situation) but my heart does break for them.

Advice? Wise men don't need it. Fools won't heed it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide