Dec 30th, 2023
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Live Stream Saturday morning! #14242449 01/07/22 10:36 PM
🍀El Gato Azul🍀 Offline OP
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
We’re going live on our boat Saturday morning January 8th at 9 am. We have a special guest Bill from Killer Bee Outdoors who will be fishing with us! Come join us for a good time and let’s see if we can put KillerBee on some toads!

PS Bill is a Police Officer and when I told Action Jaxon who we were fishing with y’all should have seen the look on that kids face! eeks Jax asked “ how are we going to pee? We’re going to get arrested if we pee in the lake!” Lmao!!

There is a fine line between fishing and floating around like an idiot!!
texas Check out out my YouTube channel El Gato Azul TV texas
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg0aV-uOxzxKxeqFFfREzKg
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️ Home of little boys holding big catfish! ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Wet Rooster Jigs Fishing Super Store
Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243267 01/08/22 11:07 PM
B
Blue Blazer 2400 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Good job Chris. I was tuned in for a long time. I saw several good take downs and the 36# you caught. I still have to figure out how to ask questions when you are live. I think you said I have to set up my video mode or something to that nature.

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243288 01/08/22 11:29 PM
Catfish Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
Way to go boys! You stayed after 'em. Weather was tough and I couldn't believe how long you stayed out!

Catfish Tim
🐟🐟"If it doesn't have whiskers, it's just bait"🐟🐟
Romans 8:1

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243562 01/09/22 02:42 AM
Z
z289sec Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Z
Missed the notification on this one. Bill is another of my favorite channels. Nice guy too.

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243662 01/09/22 04:26 AM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks guys! It was a fun day and Bill is a great dude! We’ve been friends for several years but this is the first time we’ve had a chance to fish together. It won’t be the last. Salt of the earth type and a really good angler though I gotta get him trained up on circle hooks! Lol! He has a YouTube Channel called KillerBee Outdoors and he catches a variety of species of big fish from his Kayak! I will be dragging The War Machine to Lake Worth to fish with him soon!

It’s your privacy settings Matt. You change them on a laptop if I remember right.

We fished for 7 hrs today Tim but time flew by for the first 6. We were getting huge takedowns and runs for the first 4 hrs and our adrenaline didn’t stop for 2/3rds of the day. The last 2 hours we were just hanging out and shooting the breeze while catching a few fish here and there. I can fish all day when conditions are like that and I’m not having to grind for fish. 2 long drifts and we were marking giants all day. If we could have landed half what we missed it would have totally awesome. I glad we caught what we did and anytime we can get a 36 that’s a good day. Wish Bill would have got the 50 and a New PB but today it wasn’t meant to be.

Hit that notification bell David.

This live was a ton of fun guys and we had some big time catfish anglers on the Live Chat today like Tim Scott of Epic Catfish and Chunky with Chunky Cats. Really cool that guys like that were cheering us on and wanted to watch us fish Lake Lewisville from the other side of the US!

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243706 01/09/22 11:22 AM
Catfish Tim Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
You're getting noticed Chris. Bob and I were talking about your channel yesterday and your video editing skills are next level. Keep up the great work brother!

Catfish Tim
🐟🐟"If it doesn't have whiskers, it's just bait"🐟🐟
Romans 8:1

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243737 01/09/22 01:13 PM
S
skeetmaster Online Content
Pro Angler
Online Content
Pro Angler
S
Chris, that was fun man! I watched from start to finish. I had a lot of mundane work to do on my computer so I just kept you guys up on my other monitor. Really made the day go by. Bill's a great guy. It was funny watching him grab the rod and trying to set the hook. You can tell he's not used to cranking down first. I also think you guys missed a lot of them because of the way they were feeding. I fished the day before in the same area and missed a number of takedowns. It was strange because the ones that I missed would actually be on for five or six cranks and then they would just release it. I don't know. I also had a few times that they bit my bait in half.

Anyway, enjoyed it, picked up some new subs on youtube. Chunky is a trip. Love his glow in dark night setup. Skin and Scales Fishing and Danimals Creations just to name a few others. It's cool seeing how guys in other parts of the country fish for cats.

Look forward to the next one! rockon

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243739 01/09/22 01:16 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Thanks Tim! The videoing and the editing is finally starting to be fun. When I first started I didn’t realize how hard it would be. It’s taken a much longer time to get comfortable doing it and than I ever expected though I have a long way to go, this years videos will be light years ahead of last year’s stuff.

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: skeetmaster] #14243747 01/09/22 01:38 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by skeetmaster
Chris, that was fun man! I watched from start to finish. I had a lot of mundane work to do on my computer so I just kept you guys up on my other monitor. Really made the day go by. Bill's a great guy. It was funny watching him grab the rod and trying to set the hook. You can tell he's not used to cranking down first. I also think you guys missed a lot of them because of the way they were feeding. I fished the day before in the same area and missed a number of takedowns. It was strange because the ones that I missed would actually be on for five or six cranks and then they would just release it. I don't know. I also had a few times that they bit my bait in half.

Anyway, enjoyed it, picked up some new subs on youtube. Chunky is a trip. Love his glow in dark night setup. Skin and Scales Fishing and Danimals Creations just to name a few others. It's cool seeing how guys in other parts of the country fish for cats.

Look forward to the next one! rockon

That awesome brother! Appreciate you joining us and it’s a definitely a fun group of guys that are getting on these lives. It’s really cool getting to know all the different catfish anglers from all over the country! Thanks for joining The El Gato Azul TV family and helping make these live streams a success! I will get those decals sent back out Monday Chris!🍀

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243845 01/09/22 04:05 PM
Bluecat Bob Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
Nice job, Chris.

Bravo!!!

True confession. Tim and I were bobbing around and started catching, and Tims says 'hey, it's 8am I'm gunna join Chris' livestream', but then discovered it was a 9am start. By the time 9am came around I told Tim to tell yaz to get a move on as we already had 2 in the boat - hah!

I loved the fact Jaxon asked if y'all were going to get arrested for peeing in the lake. You're bringing that boy up right!

Last edited by Bluecat Bob; 01/09/22 04:06 PM.

Retired from the grind and enjoying life and the great outdoors ### Formerly Texas Brit ###
Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14243847 01/09/22 04:08 PM
E
Ed-n-eddy Offline
Pro Angler
Pro Angler
E
clap thumb

1987 Whaler Super Sport 17, Yamaha 90
1981 Whaler Sport 13, Johnson 50
Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14245826 01/11/22 03:12 PM
B
Blue Blazer 2400 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Chris I figured out how to post live comments on my computer but I have not figured it out on my iphone. Any tips?

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: Blue Blazer 2400] #14245898 01/11/22 03:53 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
Originally Posted by Blue Blazer 2400
Chris I figured out how to post live comments on my computer but I have not figured it out on my iphone. Any tips?

I will look into it Matt and get back to you. I believe you have to do it through the desktop version on your phone. I don’t think you can access the chat settings in the mobile version. Let me research it and I will get back to you.

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14246205 01/11/22 09:38 PM
TFF Team Angler
OP Offline
TFF Team Angler
All I can see is that you need a channel to comment on videos. Even if your not posting videos you must have a channel Matt. I can’t find any other info on it.

Re: Live Stream Saturday morning! [Re: 🍀El Gato Azul🍀] #14246213 01/11/22 09:46 PM
B
Blue Blazer 2400 Offline
Extreme Angler
Extreme Angler
B
Ok thanks Chris. Next time you do a live feed I will switch over to desktop view on my phone and try that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

© 1998-2022 OUTDOOR SITES NETWORK all rights reserved USA and Worldwide